Reviews for The Falling
Lelouch-Strife chapter 15 . 9/15
ok seriously why is tonks with Charlie and why are they evil
DarkShura chapter 1 . 7/30
Great story. Thank you for writing.
This continues to remind very, very strongly of Saruman both before and after Gandalf visited him at Isengard in the Fellowship of the Ring... and sometimes even of Iseldur or Gollum with the One Ring... *shudders*. Does kind of worry me that I don't know who would then be playing the role of Sauron in this, but in either case, congratulations or my condolences on making a very disturbing Dumbledore in this story.

Enjoying all the twists and turns so far, and good luck with completion of it. One does wonder, though, if ol' Moldyshorts isn't controlling Hermione somehow in addition to the obvious ransom of their lives so far. ;)

God luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord (email is if you would like to reply)
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 3/5
Impressive and unique story. Delight to have discovered this on RobSt's faves list. Thanks for as great read!
Badbonita chapter 25 . 2/27
THAT'S a cliffhanger worthy of the end of a television series.
Fortunately for me, I hope that the next chapter is notice of the next of the series...
Anyway. Good job!
This part gave me chills, incredible writing
a story deserving of 10k reviews, so very well written!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
It's okay. I enjoyed some of the creativity of the politics and the weasley twins however the ending was not an ending (even for a story with a sequel). Plus once I read the first chapter of darkness rising and saw dumbledore alive, it put me off the story. I did enjoy scenes of Harry's power but I am very confused with Charley, tonks, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. I also felt there could have been more for the transition of Cassie entering into the story. Anyways, there were quite a few aspects of the story I enjoyed, I simply think I would have liked it better without a sequel and a clean ending.
twistyguru chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
Have been reading this story in bits and pieces over the last few days to try to make it last. Kudos to Hermione for AKing Dumbles! Her indictment of him is spot on, and removing the old manipulating fool is long overdue. Can't wait for the sequel!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Love this very much
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Yeesh.
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
I love the fact that Ron is acting like a third twin. This is the only story I've read where they take him under their wing like that.
Nice job.
gunghoun chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
There is absolutely no reason for this story to be marked as complete. You even seem to recognize this yourself, as you declared the end of this story to be the wrapping up of a "SUB" plot.

Also, having skipped to the end to make sure it was complete before spending my time reading on it: You ended it with a big, all-caps typo. It is spelled "Avada Kedavra"
The Alpha 100 chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
The Alliance. Very good story I thoroughly enjoyed to your brain juice!
G the Headmaster chapter 25 . 8/16/2016