Reviews for The Falling
Badbonita chapter 25 . 20h
THAT'S a cliffhanger worthy of the end of a television series.
Fortunately for me, I hope that the next chapter is notice of the next of the series...
Anyway. Good job!
This part gave me chills, incredible writing
a story deserving of 10k reviews, so very well written!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
It's okay. I enjoyed some of the creativity of the politics and the weasley twins however the ending was not an ending (even for a story with a sequel). Plus once I read the first chapter of darkness rising and saw dumbledore alive, it put me off the story. I did enjoy scenes of Harry's power but I am very confused with Charley, tonks, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. I also felt there could have been more for the transition of Cassie entering into the story. Anyways, there were quite a few aspects of the story I enjoyed, I simply think I would have liked it better without a sequel and a clean ending.
twistyguru chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
Have been reading this story in bits and pieces over the last few days to try to make it last. Kudos to Hermione for AKing Dumbles! Her indictment of him is spot on, and removing the old manipulating fool is long overdue. Can't wait for the sequel!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Love this very much
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Yeesh.
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
I love the fact that Ron is acting like a third twin. This is the only story I've read where they take him under their wing like that.
Nice job.
gunghoun chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
There is absolutely no reason for this story to be marked as complete. You even seem to recognize this yourself, as you declared the end of this story to be the wrapping up of a "SUB" plot.

Also, having skipped to the end to make sure it was complete before spending my time reading on it: You ended it with a big, all-caps typo. It is spelled "Avada Kedavra"
The Alpha 100 chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
The Alliance. Very good story I thoroughly enjoyed to your brain juice!
G the Headmaster chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
WOW!

Talk about cliffie!
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Is this ... a story ? I'm not really seeing it.
Akritedes chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
This story is mislabeled, badly. It is not in any way romantic, and there's precious little dramatic tension when everything plays out like an assembly line. You would have done far better to have filed it under angst, trauma, tragedy, or even mystery (as ill-fitting as that is).

It's also vaguely annoying that you lack any sort of implicit or clear departure point. A number of things, the beginning of the story included, "Just Happen" without any clear cause or reason. Perhaps it is necessary to set the plot on the path you intend, but it is extremely poor form.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Darn it this is Manipulative!Dumbledore... I was hoping it wouldn't be. );
Also Harry and Hermione are going way to fast xD Might continue this...might not.
Besides the elements that I personally do not like, you have a great writing style and your pacing is nice (:
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
I love this story, but may i just say Tonks with a weasley Yuck hell even with moony yuck! Lol great story.