Reviews for The Falling
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 10/14
It's okay. I enjoyed some of the creativity of the politics and the weasley twins however the ending was not an ending (even for a story with a sequel). Plus once I read the first chapter of darkness rising and saw dumbledore alive, it put me off the story. I did enjoy scenes of Harry's power but I am very confused with Charley, tonks, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. I also felt there could have been more for the transition of Cassie entering into the story. Anyways, there were quite a few aspects of the story I enjoyed, I simply think I would have liked it better without a sequel and a clean ending.
twistyguru chapter 25 . 9/26
Have been reading this story in bits and pieces over the last few days to try to make it last. Kudos to Hermione for AKing Dumbles! Her indictment of him is spot on, and removing the old manipulating fool is long overdue. Can't wait for the sequel!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/14
Love this very much
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 9/12
Yeesh.
G the Headmaster chapter 18 . 9/7
I love the fact that Ron is acting like a third twin. This is the only story I've read where they take him under their wing like that.
Nice job.
gunghoun chapter 25 . 9/7
There is absolutely no reason for this story to be marked as complete. You even seem to recognize this yourself, as you declared the end of this story to be the wrapping up of a "SUB" plot.

Also, having skipped to the end to make sure it was complete before spending my time reading on it: You ended it with a big, all-caps typo. It is spelled "Avada Kedavra"
The Alpha 100 chapter 25 . 8/28
The Alliance. Very good story I thoroughly enjoyed to your brain juice!
G the Headmaster chapter 25 . 8/16
WOW!

Talk about cliffie!
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/9
Is this ... a story ? I'm not really seeing it.
Akritedes chapter 25 . 7/20
This story is mislabeled, badly. It is not in any way romantic, and there's precious little dramatic tension when everything plays out like an assembly line. You would have done far better to have filed it under angst, trauma, tragedy, or even mystery (as ill-fitting as that is).

It's also vaguely annoying that you lack any sort of implicit or clear departure point. A number of things, the beginning of the story included, "Just Happen" without any clear cause or reason. Perhaps it is necessary to set the plot on the path you intend, but it is extremely poor form.
Darn it this is Manipulative!Dumbledore... I was hoping it wouldn't be. );
Also Harry and Hermione are going way to fast xD Might continue this...might not.
Besides the elements that I personally do not like, you have a great writing style and your pacing is nice (:
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 6/20
I love this story, but may i just say Tonks with a weasley Yuck hell even with moony yuck! Lol great story.
Bluewolf80 chapter 25 . 6/18
Off to read your sequel! Just had to tell you how much I loved this!
Fuck! What a way to set up the next story!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 26 . 6/9
Good to see the story continuing.

But could you please check the spelling of the AVEDA KEDAVRA curse at the end of chapter 25 as we don't want any surprises as far as Dumbledore is concerned just because Hermione mispronounced the curse. Particularly if he became a ghost or worse a poltergeist.