Reviews for The Falling
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 19 . 2/18
I am LOVING these pranks. I can't wait for the third day of the weasley! 3 !
Gred chapter 13 . 2/16
Bang! Now that was a WOW chapter! Wish the twins had been involved somehow, but what a finish! That was way better than riding the dragon out of Gringotts! I just had to say it. You completely blindsided me with Tonks and Charlie. They're definitely not with the Death Eaters or the Ministry. So that means there's a fourth party involved now! Battle Royal! Anyway, I'm just blown away by this chapter. So many nuggets of knowledge and so many possibilities. The Peverell crest and the Gryffindor crest I caught. The Potter crest was no surprise, but how does the boar's head fit? The boar's head has always been traditionally Scottish, so I guess Harry will have some Scottish heritage. The one thing I've grasped well a hold of is that you don't write filler. You're a purpose driven writer that writes only what is relevant. I cannot wait to see where it is going! Your story is so rich with twists that there is no doubt I will have to read everything again once I finish, and that sir is a compliment!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 19 . 2/18
nice update, who is that death eater that was is the common rooms, how did they get the password, go Neville planning to save every ones family, waiting for more
DarkHeart81 chapter 19 . 2/17
Good chapter.

I guess Hogwarts just thought the people in the great hall, and the hall itself, needed a good shower. :-)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 19 . 2/16
one question why would harry think ron does not want to pass his owls in canon he did very well in his owls. so I can see why he would not want to pass and do well.
Feorge chapter 11 . 2/15
This chapter was really exciting and really sad. I know there has to be casualties, but it's still sad. I have to say that I didn't see it coming. She was just trying to protect Harry and the image of Hermione cradling Cho's bloody body while crying is heart wrenching. When Harry catches the murdering coward, they'll pay with their last breath, I'm sure. It takes a great writer to take a leap like this and I applaud you for it. Sirius' freedom will be interesting to watch unfold now that Pettigrew has been ousted and dealt with. I wonder who murdered him. Please don't kill off Sirius or Fred any time soon!
Gred chapter 5 . 2/15
Booyah! Now that was a chapter! So much depth! I swear I felt as though I was there! I absolutely love your character portrayals. Sirius is looking damn promising and Lupin is still Dumbledore's pet. Mr. Weasley is a much stronger figure than in canon and Mad-Eye is dead on. The Twins! OMG I absolutely love the twins in this story! I cannot wait to read the rest!
darklord1929 chapter 19 . 2/15
I loved this chapter. The Weasleys are starting to pick up the heavy hitting. Can't wait to see what they have planned for Day Three!

You're really pushing that bar high. Every chapter I'm expecting the story to level off, but it just keeps climbing. The question remains, how far and how dark will this story go?

Please update soon!
SimonSays98 chapter 19 . 2/15
Simon Says... Frozen in the Great Hall! Too bad it didn't last long. However, a death omen and the Weasley boys hinting about all hell breaking loose has me dying for more!

Please update soon!
Luvliacd chapter 19 . 2/15
I can't wait to see what the plan to protect their families is and see how it plays out. Was that a real death omen or was it another Weasley prank? I'm hoping that you reveal what Charlie and Tonks are doing and who they're doing it for soon. It's really hard to trust that they aren't being used by the dark side. Is Ginny going to turn, with Bellatrix taunting her with her lies or is Ginny strong enough to stay the course?
bexis1 chapter 11 . 2/14
Well, Hermione sure can see thestrals now - Pettigrew and Cho in one chapter.

Wonder if someone stole her old wand to do something nefarious with it.

It's a good thing that Sirius didn't go - he would probably be a suspect in Pettigrew's death.

- Bexis
god of all chapter 19 . 2/14
great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 2/14
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
bexis1 chapter 4 . 2/14
With Harry in his protective mode, I'm surprised that Snape could get away with quasi-abducting Hermione like that, even if only for a limited time and location. I thought Harry would have torn him to bits, or at least tried to.

- Bexis
HoosierCullen chapter 19 . 2/14
Great chapter and update. You did a good job continuing the torture of Umbitch at the hands of the Weasley boys and even added their long haired brother to the mix with his friends. I liked the fact you had them starting to get the planning in order for their missions. And I still have to wonder who the witch is that is the Death Eater. She has to be skilled for her to be able to get away so easily. I think she will be caught soon though. McLaggen being caught as Umbitch's spy was an expected part and his shiteing his self with Harry's confrontation was funny. I have to wonder what plans Neville has for the safety of the Alliance families.

I hope you update soon.