Reviews for The Falling
2hot4u09 chapter 24 . 20h
This was an amazing story. I was just curious to if u ever started the second one to it because u left a message saying u would post another chapter when finished with the first chapter of new one and show last update in 2013. I checked the stories written by u not showing anything there I was just looking for confirmation for it it was continue or not. Plz respond
A great story, even if some things don't really make sense or are not really explained.

A nice touch would have been if Hermione told Dumbledore that killing him is for the Greater Good. He seems to be in the habit of making "sacrifices" only for others, not for himself.
Harry just now with help from Hermione realizes that Dumbledore sent Sirius to Azkaban so he could get Harry to the Dursleys?
In chapter 9 he said "YOU TOOK HIS WAND TO PREVENT ME FROM BEING RAISED BY HIM, ALLOWED HIM TO GO TO AZKABAN, ALL SO I COULD BE TORTURED AND PUNISHED BY THE DURSLEYS!"
Did Harry forget this and need Hermione to remind him?
It makes sense that Dumbledore caused Sirius to be in Azkaban without a trial. That bullshit from canon that Harry went to the Dursleys because Sirius went after Wormtail is just that. Dumbledore had decided to have Harry at the Dursleys before Hagrid met Sirius at Godric's Hollow. So Dumbledore had both motive and means to deny Sirius his trial.
Now maybe Harry didn't know the details, and Sirius' brain might be fried from Azkaban, but that doesn't excuse Dumbledore.

I'm surprised that here Dumbledore so easily admits that he was responsible for Sirius. It's an insight into his character that doesn't inspire trust, and it's not like he isn't a skilled liar. I'm even more surprised that he gives in to the demand. Oh, I'm glad that Harry now knows, but realistically Dumbledore would have hidden his surprise, and what little might have shown he covered with "I'm so disappointed that you even think that", which technically doesn't even deny and therefor is not even a lie, yet deceiving.

Harry should tell Sirius immediately. Of course not by owl, maybe have Dobby deliver the message.

Voldemort is at least honest, he just wants Harry dead. Dumbledore also wants Harry dead, but also wants him to suffer for fifteen year, and he wants to be admired for that.
Corwyn chapter 25 . 2/4
Wow. Thanks for sharing this story.
nitpick chapter 23 . 2/4
One fairly bad continuity error, Neville's gran is named Augusta. Alice Longbottom is his *mother*, which the hugging scene makes it look like she's alive and recovered from her catatonia. Discovering you meant the hug to be with Augusta in the next chapter, and what really happened to Alice and Frank, is quite jarring.
"Soon Fawkes, all those that doubted me will be set in their place and I will be restored to my rightful seat."
So is Harry the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord Dumbledore?
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/4
It would have been nice if there had bee warnings about what kind of story this was. As it isn't I stopped reading the moment Malfoy blackmailed Hermione.
I dont get in how so many stories Fawkes stays with a clearly douchebag dum-bully-door... a phoenix is supposed to be really really strongly aligned to the "light" which wouldnt condone his insanity
TinkStar87 chapter 25 . 2/3
Ah! can't believe it's over! - Kind of! Can't wait. Read ya Later ;)
SimonSays98 chapter 25 . 2/1
Simon says... That was a bad ass way to end this story! I LOVED IT! So glad to see that you'll be continuing the saga into a sequel. I can hardly wait for it! Hermione was brilliant! Cannot wait to see Harry's reaction and whether Hermione will tell him. Can't wait to find out what Charlie is up to.

Thanks so much for the awesome story! Watching for sequel.
keitaropurple69 chapter 25 . 1/31
This story was interesting and it captured my attention so much that i lost track of time when reading it.
CynthiaP chapter 25 . 1/29
Thank you for the marvelous roller-coaster ride. Still a lot of unanswered questions. I do hope that Hermione gets away with this. Smart girl! Look forward to the next story.
easysam chapter 25 . 1/28
This is one of the best kick ass fics I have read in a long time. Where's the sequel?
FotoDi chapter 2 . 1/25
Grrrr... Why doesn't Fawkes just bite Albus?!

Questions:

1) Sirius sounded "odd". Was it Tonks?
Or, Was Sirius trying to speak in code as Hermione
intimated?

2) How could Dung follow Harry to Hermione's house if Harry left suddenly and was under his Invisibility cloak?

3) How could Arabella Figg protect Dudley from Dementors? Squibs can't see them - only feel cold and empty/sad/terrified.

4) If there were two Dementors, why didn't the second one kiss Dudley?

5) How did Hermione cast a messenger Patronus? Harry doesn't teach the DA until Fifth year...! Also, I think that I read somewhere that casting a patroni to send private messages is an Order of the Phoenix secret. Where did Hermione learn that trick?

6) Also, why didn't Hermione get an Owl from Madame Mafalda Hopkirk for Underage Magic? Isn't it automatic?

7) How did Dumnledore know that Hermione sent a patroni message to Harry? Did Dung hear it the Park? I thought they were private. (?)

8) How do both Dumbledore & Snape already know that The Grangers have been kidnapped by Lucius and a few Death Eaters? Did Albus suggest it to Severus, who then suggested it to Lucius?