Reviews for The Falling
darklord1929 chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow. Really nice start to a story! I couldn't help but comment on this chapter as it was really well written. You play off of the canon well. Cannot wait to see where this story is going!
Dark Lelouch3221 chapter 13 . 4/13
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and want to see more Harry/Hermione taking their relationship a step further just like they did at the beginning of this story. Maybe a slip up or something and dun dun duuun... Also want to know if Harry is going to learn anything darker than the typical spells that he learns? Something that was in the family from the Dark Vault perhaps? Take care and update soon. Thank you
DarkHeart81 chapter 13 . 4/11
Good chapter. I wonder what was up with Tonks and Charlie. I can't imagine they would willingly join Riddle's forces.
DJ Scahlo chapter 13 . 4/8
what the hell?! what's the deal with Tonks and Charlie? aargh! I wanna know what happens! pleeeeease update soon!

awesome story! I am most intrigued.. now if only you'd update.. lol
BURN3 chapter 13 . 4/5
Brilliant update! I didn't see Fawkes coming. Keep up the great work, please. Thanks.
D. Page Robin chapter 13 . 4/5
aa, this is a great story and the current chapter is just confirms it when it is more complete, I'll have to reread from the beginning, which is a pleasure.

On the current chapter, Harry's plan makes sense. Of course there will still be a guard with the Grangers, but hopefully Harry takes into account.

It is a pity about Tonks and Charlie's, but I think that it can't be permanent, it must be something akin to the Imperious curse. Giving Fawkes to Harry is something important, and really opens up options for the rescue.

Sorry to see Gringotts trashed. Still it is in canon just a couple year sooner. I personally would have liked to have seen some Potter family jewelry, so Hermione could hVe a Potter tokin.

Still all in all,a fine addition to the story and I look forward to the next chapter.

Robin
Why is hermione being an idiot not realising the death eaters probably already killed her parents and are just tricking her
mikanMD chapter 13 . 4/4
What the hell?! I don't know what else to say
AllWasWell07 chapter 13 . 4/3
So no one but the Order is happy with the Order. However, Tonks and Charlie don't know that Harry and Hermione and Sirius aren't really with them either?
god of all chapter 13 . 4/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
KingRider6911 chapter 13 . 4/3
Amazing Chapter! and nice touch with Harry getting Fawkes. I hope you explain what happened to Tonks and Charlie. I wanna say that they were imperioused? Hope that the next update is really soon
lipasnape chapter 13 . 4/3
Great chapter. No idea what happened before, but if you continue like this, I can see myself rereading it all.
starboy454 chapter 13 . 4/3
excellent update
anotherboarduser chapter 13 . 4/2
This is a good chapter. Harry and Hermione are finally going somewhere with rescuing her parents. They are also making their OWN plans instead of just blindly following others.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 13 . 4/2
An exciting chapter for Harry's visit to Gringotts and another dragon fight. Good to see McGonagall supporting Harry and Hermione with her brave choice to not be a prefect to avoid Umbridge. Pity they only covered Draco with fire whiskey and not his own vomit etc. That would have destroyed Draco.
So they know where Hermione's parents are and the Death Eaters know where Harry is today. But what is the deal with Tonks and Charlie and whose side are they on?
Good to see Fawkes show which side he is on but what else was in that vault?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.