Reviews for The Truce Shall Let You Freeze
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Just leave it to Drakken to ruin a carefully coordinated weekend. And he calls Ron buffoon!
noncynic chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Very nice wrap-up. Dementor will of course nuke the resort if he can't guarantee there is no security camera footage of him being taken down by a purse wielding woman. And Kim and Ron only have to explain to their parents their very late return to their respective rooms(Or to Kim's father, the others might not be as concerned.)
And Joe is obviously a very wise man. Good Read.
honoradele chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

As always, this is a fun series and I hope that we will see some more.
Mimic chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Dental coveraaageeee. This doesn't mean the henchmen have coverage, does it?
Being a henchman must be one step up from slavery or something, that or the crime does pay REALLY well because what money in the world pays having to face Kim Possible?

With KP and Shego around, what sane straight man would remember some random men? Specially when both women are busy breaking their teeth.

Obviously, a villain isn't allowed to ski. Everyone knows that. Hey Chile starts with "C" too, isn't this enough?

He rubs her feet *happytears*. Keep him forever! Joe is the luckiest bastard on earth, indeed. *nods* He can't exist, he's too perfect.

If someone of the cleaning crew would have seen the lipstick at least someone would have thought Ron got lucky. Speaking of him, I really liked Drakken in this fic! (for me he was the best) The blue guy rules. Rufus agrees.

Just heard something about Petruchio these days, you, or lucky, whatever, have the most wonderful timming. But I was oblivious about Sir Gawain *sobs*.

*When they reach home Rufus realises he has a lot to gain with the humans around Ron, yes indeed, lots of cheese will be paid, oh yes.*
Meanwhile in the Possible residence, James sleeps with peaceful good dreams.

This was a good trip *wink wink*, ty my King!
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Nice story and except for Dementor, happy endings all around. I expect Ron (and most guys in general) will be well served by emulating Sir Gawain. Joe, well, I wish him luck in emulating Petruchio. Fire resistant underwear might be a good idea. Hmmm, perhaps a Taming of the Shego short?
don redmond chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Another nifty little tale. Is this series going to keep going?

BTW, you got the wrong Gawain tale. The Green Knight is about the beheading contest and Gawain having to return in a year to get his head chopped off. It is one of the great pieces in English literature.

There are a variety of versions of the story you want. One of them is "The Marriage of Sir Gawain." Sometimes its mixed with "The Adventure of Arthur," where Arthur is charged with finding out what women want. He fobs the quest off on his knights and Gawain ends up marrying the hag, Dame Ragnell.

(Since I can't write anywhere near as well as you I have to show off in other ways.)
LJ58 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Clever not-ending. Love the classical refs. I favored The Fairy Queene myself. ;-)
Mikill chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I love that story and all the previous ones from this series, too. Are you going to continue this? I'd love to see Shego meeting Joe's parents and Ron finally finding out that they are dating...
noncynic chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
So Rufus 'accidentally' uncovered the camera? Hmm...wonder what a rocket scientist could bribe a naked mole rat with... So, one doofus leaves, and another(with henchmen) arrives? I hope there's no avalanche hazards about. Good Read, once again.
Mimic chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
A wild Hulk Hogan (Ed) appears.
Joe uses grab.
It's super effective!

Mah jong 8D
Ellen and Drakken sitting under a... church. *shrug*
I like where this is going.

Rufus saves the day one more time! Yes, James must have paid him with a lot of cheese.
"You, take care that no mating happens. Here, take as many cheese as you like."
"Cheese!"

I never saw so many "accidents" in a row in my life, towels everywhere. If Kim won't manage something, Anne will think they did, because so many towels!

Oh, Dementor! What a lovely day to demand things. I bet you'll get everything you want!
Because, of course, everyone will be super happy to serve ya, as you are such a gentleman.

Still, my favorite part is when Drakken understands the mumbling. There must be a villain school that teaches this. "Mumbling 101" or whatever are classes supposed to be in the USA. You know, because knowing what a tied person is saying is really comes in hand in Drakken's field!

Who cares about bad spelling in texts? I hoped for something to go really wrong with those texts, but it didn't. I cry now *drama*. STILL, DEMENTOR FILLS THIS SPOT NICELY, ruining a perfect day, yes! Sorry for this, I tend to write like I talk, for emphasis.
honoradele chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

Dementor is a member of the Spanish Inquisition, isn't he? Who else is going to turn up? Barkin? Bonnie?
LJ58 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Yep, a regular 'Adam's Family' train wreck about to happen. I gleefully await the carnage.
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
OMFG. At this rate this brace of couples is going to need a vacation from their vacation. You have a gift for comedy, KiY. I just about died when that Teutonic Tw-t showed up.

Bravo, maestro!
Doc
Azukka chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Ahaha things are about to get even more crazier!
Mimic chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I would say TMI, but not, really, it isn't TMI. (it's just I facing my prejudices because of you King, only you manage this.)
Now Motor Ed makes more sense.

"Subtle as a ton of bricks there."
"I don't want subtly, I want answers." YEAH FLYING BRICK OF SUBTLENESS

I really need to read the one before this... in this pace you'll finish this before I read that one.

I need to say that I laughed my ass off here in most of this. And I love Anne.
Poor Shego, facing... feelings, you'r evul.
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME LIKE JOE, ARG.

The only logical solution to all your fears is hide under the bed. THE ONLY ONE ÒÓ (too funny, god)