Reviews for Hermione Granger: The Divination Professor
lia.a.karas chapter 7 . 6/4
Do you intend to continue writing?
kellogglikethecereal chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
Oh no! No more updates! I absolutely love this story! I love how there is cool twist! Also Hermione is such a hoot!
LadyWelbury chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
This sorry had such potential...! Please come back! :( :p
tulsa chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
prety please, please, keep updating this story
Lulu chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow. A very very good story. Please come back to it, what you have so far is amazing and as far as I know a unique plot.
Blue night fairy chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Please come back and update this story again! It really good!
Kat of a Different Color chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I can see that this hasn't been updated for nearly a year, and I am certain that you must have a good reason for that. Nevertheless, I do so hope that you will update it soon; I am so curious about what happens next!
Brian1972 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Nice idea. Will you continue the story?

To long in the description of the plan and preperation or the timejump. Usually it is better not to write the planing in to much detail.

Going to snape before Dumbledore is odd. I thought Snape should hear the first prophesy in secret. After she is established as seer it would be much easier for Snape to accept the one about Lily and him.
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I have just found this fanfiction and read the 7 chapters you have posted. I really like it so far.
It's very interesting and unique. I do hope you plan on continuing it.
Vidicon666 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
alas,no update. An interesting story. Hermione as a Diviner? How cruel the fates are...
Debate4life chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Great start! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Wow-this is amazing. I hope you update soon. I love young Severus-he is definitely an angry young man. You make him sympathetic even though he is so out of control. I also love the younger Severus-older Hermione dynamic. This is one of the more time turner stories I have seen!
Smithback chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
PLEASE, KEEP GOING WITH THIS AWESOME STORY
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
wonderful story! Young Severus is very interesting! I wish you a good inspiration for next chapters.