Reviews for Blindsided
Absolutely loved this story more of the same. I am addicted. :)
westwinder chapter 78 . 1/18/2014
Oh. That was nice. Oh, how I wish. Just once it would have been so good for him to not be the Dark Knight. And to see the realization about Ross so there was follow through for Legacy- well done.
westwinder chapter 76 . 1/18/2014
I was so engrossed I forgot to review! This is terrific. I have watched this episode over and over and I always feel like I see something new. Now your story adds extra layers of insight. Very satisfying!
westwinder chapter 51 . 1/14/2014
Now I need to watch the episode again-I thought they were on the Staten Island ferry! And my big question about this episode was never about "It's too late" but just what the writers were drinking to come up with a name like Leslie LeZard. Honestly. It sounds like a silent movie villian. BTW, very nice job.
westwinder chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
The scene in the lock up is such a killer scene. Killer to watch, killer to read. I would have given anything to see on the show Bobby comforting her like at the end of your chapter. It wouldn't have even needed to be shippy, just human. I think that's the power of this story; it wraps up these loose ends for us. Thanks!
westwinder chapter 47 . 1/14/2014
It's a different and good time when Bobby is the voice of reason and Alex is the temperamental hothead. I love how you weave around the episode; I especially loved Alex' thoughts on Bobby with Delgado. A woman with power!
rindy713 chapter 79 . 12/19/2013
very nice finish! you know, i can totally believe that gage was happy as a clam.
rindy713 chapter 78 . 12/19/2013
ross can be tough to take at times, but i have to give him credit on this one.
rindy713 chapter 77 . 12/19/2013
that was an extraordinary show of strength on bobby's part to get through the interrogation.
rindy713 chapter 76 . 12/19/2013
beautiful! nicely done. you know, of all the fathers and father figures who wronged bobby, declan is the capper. bobby trusted him so much.
rindy713 chapter 75 . 12/19/2013
yep, heart-wrenching. his belief that alex betrayed him is worst of all.
rindy713 chapter 74 . 12/19/2013
i know ross is trying, but he was way out of line on all this.
rindy713 chapter 73 . 12/19/2013
i like these extra scenes you've added. they ring true with the story and add a lot of emotional color.
rindy713 chapter 72 . 12/19/2013
alex is handling this exactly right - and it isn't easy for her either.
rindy713 chapter 71 . 12/19/2013
this is heart-wrenching ... and more to come.