Reviews for Bright Shadow, Broken Perfection
Cute~!
The Black Forest chapter 3 . 10h
So cute! Hahaha~!.
duchessme chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
was that the end?was an interestng fic.
FallenxLinkin chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Ararara, you should wait for Himuro-kun and Murasakibara too!

This is one hilarious chapter.
:))
mitsuyo-chan chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Aomine and Kise are just in denial XD
BashyBunny chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Omg hello! ;-; Such a nice update as always! Looking forward to more!
HeteroChromium chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Yes! it's been updated! Whoo hoo! I found this absolutely fantastic, just as great as the previous chapters, perhaps even better :D Please find time to update this soon, I love this story!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
KYyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa soo cuuuuuttttttteeeeeee! Please continue the GoM scene! I always LOVE GoM scene! /
Liberamente chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is so cleverly written, I mean the oxymoron described them perfectly. English maybe wasn't my mother language, but then I can understand this fanfic just fine. And oh I really love how they interact with each other, it's like they understand each other perfectly without that many praising words thrown at each other. Well done!
-Cocoa-
fostine.foli chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Hi...i am glad that you are back

And...what a wonderful chapter...i loved seirin's reaction...especially kiyoshi and izuki pun...lol

Also...i loved the "innocent" kuroko to rakuzan team...XD

And..don't forget the GoM...they have the best reaction...even if i feel sad to momoi XD

Can't wait another oneshot XD
Shinome Akira chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
More please!
WaterGarden chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
"straight to the point" XD
I know i must have a terrible humor, but I laughed like a maniac reading this...
This OS is so cute, maybe short T_T-but again it's a one-shot...
Airise chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Hahahahaha! Akashi was soooooo desperate eh? It's funny how Kuroko outdid him sooo many times too
BashyBunny chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I read the update a bit late but I'm really glad you updated! If only this could really happen and your puns aren't bad you can keep making them :)
yui.yutikaisy chapter 3 . 10/9/2013