Reviews for Safe and Sound
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Great story absolutly love it x
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
Know this is an older story, but towards the end where the nurse and them are talking about nightmares and her younger son having them, you never say which movie they're talking about. Just thought I'd let you know.
GrimGregg chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
Lovely angsty story, Crane makes my blood boil, gr!
LittleLoyalShieldBabe chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
hi i really like your story , i hope they catch Nigel soon .10/10
Dreamer22 chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
damn Crane...bastard hurting my boys! well done
abrightertomorrow chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
good story so far. I love the dave matthews band and ben an jerrys ice cream
celtic-fire chapter 13 . 9/26/2006
It was boring. I most definitly did not like it. It was good at first. but got kinda stupid.
sokerfreek922 chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
I thought it was ok i guess, though i wish u put something about nick in the epilogue
wolfling chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
aw...
sassycat61089 chapter 14 . 11/29/2003
Oh my god!You are my new hero! I can finally sleep in peace without wondering if my dear Greg will die...or not!Thanx so much. You need to write the rest of Somewhere out there for me! This story is my new number ...hehehehehehe...hahahahahaha...hehehehe *.*- too much sugar for sassycat!Ta ta for now!
sassycat61089 chapter 14 . 11/29/2003
scatteredbrains chapter 14 . 11/20/2003
o! sorry i didn't review ur previous chappies! i had to take a "break" from the internet and ! lol! i think i'm gettin a little too obsessed! lol! anyway, wow! that was a really GREAT story! heehee, even though after the first...uh...5 or 6th chapter, u took so long to upload the next chapter, it's fine! lol! whoa...i just babbled right there! ugh! lol! anyways...yey! good, i thought u were giving up on "Somewhere out there"! cause i really wanna read that story too! lol! anyway...FANTASTIC story! plz update rEALY soon! D
Henrika chapter 14 . 11/19/2003
Good story. Just seems like Greg wouldn't feel too safe in his lab after it exploded on him. Keep writing!
pucktofaerie chapter 14 . 11/19/2003
great finish! i started this story ages ago, but read it through just now. great job, keep up the great work, and do we get a sequel? (i would love to see nigel go after sara)
Padfoot4ever chapter 14 . 11/18/2003
That was great! I love ur story! Keep up the great work! Wright more soon!