Reviews for Usami's Yacht
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
QAQ I almost cry!
this story was so good, I don't know how to express myself now but I reallyloved it
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I cried again! I loved it! Why must you...? I seriously thought he was dead, and I would be crying the rest of the book! Thank god, though.

Thank you.
I've actually contemplated printing these out (your stories.) *shrug* Still one of my number one favorite writers. Patiently waiting and watching for more always,.
Mysterious Blue-Eyed Reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm still trying to understand why you like so much to kill your characters.

I mean, even if sometimes was just in dreams, but in every single story you post, you kill someone. And it comes since Break Down... You're beginning to scare me...

Leaving that aside, it's just one more amazing fiction you wrote. Congratulations.
duchessme chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
whoa,thank goodness,a happy ive been prepared in case..;-)
i love readng your stories
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
You tricked me so hard, I was already cyring, geez x,,,D but I'm glad they got their happy ending... phew.
Great story. Really creative and emotiona !
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh god I thought it was another bad ending... nice save! for some reason dis reminds me of an owl city song gahah ! Anyway when misaki licked usagis lips I thought he was still dreaming :p hhaha looking forward to your next story! -
onyxinlife chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I've been following you since your fic Gilded Cage. You make such amazing and brilliant one shots. This was simply beautiful. Usagi and Misaki forever!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
*claps happily* Yay, happy ending! Aww, that was some nightmare, poor Akihiko. Thank you for making this light one shot! I don't think it could ever be truly light though, you know what I mean? You have a knack for this.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
aah! cute story.
Primordium chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Good job! My heart broke when I thought Misaki died. :( Yay for happy endings! :D
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
New story, new story
Well, great piece of work, like usual. At least not that heartbreaking again. No, it's a cute story, I think. The dream of Usagi just shows how much Misaki begins to mean to him, a nice aspect in this.
Like this.(biiiig surprise)