Reviews for Capsized
Sueg5123 chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
OMG! This story was fabulously, deliciously engrossing from the first line! You had Charlie portrayed to a "T"! And Will, too, although it took me a moment at first to think of him as potentially suicidal; when I came around, it made perfect sense. Here is a guy who doesn't like himself, who pushes others away, who acts in a very unloving manner then blames Others when they don't love him. Wow. Great insights to Will's character. Just want to say that Chapter 11 (Habib visits Will) had me in tears. Nice pace, happy ending not rushed. A delightful indulgence for someone slightly obsessed with this marvelous Aaron Sorkin creation. Thanks so much for giving me this story! ...Now, can you give me another?
lilacmermaid33 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
I love that he opens up to her about also being suicidal before, so now they're finally on the same page. I hope you do decide to add a chapter or two, because I hate that this one is over!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Love this chapter! I like that he didn't want to make her think she HAD to leave, but then really what it was was that he was looking for any reason to beg her not to.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Great chapter! I know Habib already forced Will to realize that other people in his life care about him, but it's so nice for him to hear it so directly from Charlie. And I'm glad Charlie's looking out for Mac, as well!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
LOVE that Will asked Habib to stay because he knew Mac would be worried ... love that this throws Mac off her game a little bit! I know why Mac's asking Habib how things went, but I'm glad that he did the right thing and wouldn't tell her, and even more glad that Will is honest with her. So happy the show is going to be okay!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE this chapter so much!

I love how Will is cagey and defensive at first, leading Habib to come to the wrong conclusions, and then Will ends up having to pour everything out anyway. It was hard to read about his suicidal thoughts, and then imagining his funeral, but I'm glad that they were able to make such a big breakthrough!
amy0102 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Yep yep you need to add a chapter at least to appease meeeee :D I loved Will's description of how he fell in love with her and how he realized he still loved her and why he still loves her :) wonderful! Wish I could be Mac in those moments!
speakcarol chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Wow, I loved it every bit of it. My heart is just melting of how sweet everything was.
Jacks in my head chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
So glad Will finally admitted he loved Mac, and that he's messed up. Great ending but if you want to add more I will be happy with that also!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
great story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Very good story!very sweet and believable!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Thank you so much for this story. It's really sweet. Will is such a sweet and sensitive person. Your story really helps me cope with the absence of the Newsroom. We have to wait until next year for the 3rd season so I beg of to keep the story coming. Please save me.
jacobn chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
this was a fabulous ending to the story. :) i absolutely loved this whole adventure!

great job writing this.
Katycat1970 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Beautifully done matey... You are completely let off the "arrgghhhh" of the cliffhanger as you updated so quickly! lol... Loved it... really did & perfectly written.

Love how Will just let it all out - all the feelings from when she first came back... I had a horrible feeling for a few paragraphs that Mac was going to completely flip with him and walk away but you're not that mean to us... :)

"ThIs was going to be the end but I may need to add a chapter or two"... Would love another couple of chapters of this and can't wait to read the new ideas bugging to get out!

Great job - a lovely Saturday morning read... Thanks for posting...
x
Cloe83 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Thanks so much for the quick update, I was so happy to find the alert in my inbox this morning. :)

Oh my God, Will's revelations and professions of love are the best thing ever. I love how he just tells her everything that comes to his mind and that he had kept for himself for years. He almost didn't let Mackenzie a chance to answer.
I seriously adore them and this story, I'm so happy you're already talking about writing a new one. Can't wait!