Reviews for Outline the Stars with a Paintbrush
barefootbby chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
You can't stop there! ;c;

I am absolutely entranced in this story...it's amazing. Please don't discontinue it. I hope all is well in your life, and if you do ever get the time, please write more.
HeartlessRavyn chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Fucking. Amazing. That's about all I have to say about this fanfic. I absolutely love it and you are such an awesome author! I can't wait for more chapters! Please continue it :)
MeridaFrost8 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Cool
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
So will Redcap buy him? lol, like he really needs anther excuse for the kanga...ah hem...Bunny to hate him.
Alopex14 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Omg! I'm so happy you updated! I needed this :) I can't wait to see more, you awesomely awesome person!
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
did the picture get sold? Please finish this. I like it. BTW, it kinda reminds me of that movie: moulin rouge. Not sure why but it has that type of quality. Dane hall, singing.
Raventeardrop chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Please continue it! I love it, amazing job! Fucking love uuuuu! ;)
FCTSyndrome chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Oh no, what happened!?
tydolt99 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I love your stories I read the prison one too in a single night. Please keep updating I want know what happens next! And if it's been like a year since you last updated, it doesn't matter cuz you can do t again now for all of us who really like your stories. So please please update soon!
Ayuu78 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Hi! :)

Thank you for your wonderful fanfic, it's a pleasure to read your work! I love the way you write, it's fluid and clear (even for someone who's french! ;) ) and you respect each personality
It's funny to see that everyone love to make Jack suffer, poor little snowflake... don't worry, BunBun is there to protect and comfort you! He will not let you down (I hope)
Ho! an almost kiss finally! Things are moving forward (next step: a kiss when Jack is awake xD)
Anyway, thank you and good luck :)

Bye! (I'm sorry if I made a few mistake ')
Ultravioletlex chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Oooooh! Bunny! You did it! Great job bud. I love this so much. Keep it up!
furryfox74 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I'm truly glad your updating this!
TsubakiBlossom chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
WHAAT!? I-I read all 5 chapters of this, only to end with 'Bunnymund narrowed his eyes.' I mean, that has got to be the WORST cliff hanger EVER! What were you THINKING? Anyways, you better get your British arse back to work and finish what you started!
P.S.-
I've read a couple of your other stories, like 'the moon is peering through the prison window'. It was good, so I decided to read this one, only to find it NOT finished. *grumbles angrily before saving author to her favorites and looking for another JackRabbit fanfic*
JuleMaker chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Omg. You have to update this.
WHY THE CLIFFIE ,
EashaChan chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
(offline)

My face went from this - - to this - D:

I'm so shocked with the ending that I don't even know what to say...but I wanna know what happens next...damn...cliffhangers...TT