Reviews for What a Difference a Fever Makes
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/20
Henry came out alright. or actually better!

It was Awesome and totally Heart warming !

Sick Sam who tried to get Dean's attention was so cute ! xD

Dean always an Awesome Big Brother Mother Hen Ever !

Adorably AWESOME !
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Loved it!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nice and sweet.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That was awesome, love sick Sam, love Dean taking care of him. You did an excellent job!
SamanDean chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Niiiice! This is a great red. thanks fir sharing
laurie31 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved this! I wish Henry could have seen something like this, to know his grandsons a bit better before the Winchester curse caught up with him. :) Great job!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Nice story. Liked it a lot.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
great shot
well done
Dimac.31 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Henry was cool! Love the way you wrote the three of them. Thanks :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Don't worry! this was amazing! And Henry was perfect in my opinion :) I loved it! Protective Dean is always awesome and sick Sam is just adorable ;) Love! Great work my friend, as always :) Waiting eagerly for your next masterpiece! :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I loved that Henry was able to see the full scope of his amazing grandsons and I always love Dean in full motherhen mode. Sam regressing to little brother Sammy is adorable.
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
thanks! that was a wonderful story and i really loved how henry was able to see his own legacy carried through in the guys. *smiles*
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You did a great job with Henry! And of course Sam being so sick and Dean in the protective, mama bear mode was just what I wanted. Loved reading Henry's thoughts about the boys and their dynamics with Sam being sick. Not many people have witnessed that and I believe Henry thought he was privleged to watch. Just a wonderful story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I think you wrote Henry wonderfully. I love how you had him not interfere while Dean took care of Sammy, yet did what little he could to make sure that Dean was okay also. So nice to know that Henry was realizing just how wonderful his grandsons really were.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh wow loved it and I think you wrote Henry really well! Of course sick Sam and big brother Dean makes me a happy person lol!