Reviews for A Few Minutes
NarukoUzumaki7 chapter 21 . 8/27
Please make the sequel the cliffhanger does not sit well with me and I love your book.
Bhughes chapter 1 . 7/28
Omg! It's so good! It has romance and adventure and real feelings on how a girl would act when they come to see their pregnant after being betrayed, is amazing and I love how she is like her mother. The story line is close to the original even though she has been adopted by the hyuugas (sorry if I misspelled that) and is accepted by some people and I like that it had changed for her thanks to neji. I can't wait for the sequel, your writing is amazing 3
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 21 . 7/15
please make the sequel of this book soon, I really want to know what happens next, I like your writing
Frwt chapter 21 . 4/1
sequel please
Typicality101 chapter 21 . 3/30
MAKE A SEQUEL ITS REALLY GOOD :DDDD
NaruSasu1023 chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
Please can tell me when the sequel is comeing out because you left a big cliffhanger and I'm dying for more
Ddraig1276 chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
Umm was that it?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
Hmmm I liked this story a lot. And I'm glad I found it when I did. It was really good. And I doubt that Naruko will ever forgive Sasuke for betraying her the way he did. Haha he doesn't know that when he left the village, he also left a pregnant Naruko. It's a shame. Wasn't one of his dreams to restore his clan? Well Naruko is adding to it with her unborn child. Haha really great work. I hope to read "The Red Flash" and "Kami's Favor" soon as well. Take care now!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Lol if Naruko ended up being like her mother, then god help them all. Kushina had a bad temper, not only that but she had inhuman strength too! lol xD Kushina was kinda like Tsunade.
Lunasilverfrost chapter 21 . 11/3/2016
Sequel sempai please
Ayuni Yuukinojo chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
sequel pleas...
NaruSasu1023 chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Please why did you leave it as a cliffhanger please update
Anime Princess chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
Bleg! Even though you change somethings you kept the Sasuke arc?! He doesn't even know?! And you had her leave and almost COMMIT suicide! That is something Naruto's character just doesn't do! Period!
Brazilwolf chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
Oh I love this story. I love the pairing and how it developed. Though I sort of hoped Naruko would be stronger in a way to me. But it's fine really. Still like the story. It's cool how she used her chains and how she was pretty wise with the words said to Tsunade to convince her to become Hokage.
Why?! Sasuke?! He just had to go with Orichimaru .

I wonder how he will react. I hope Naruko's parents take it well like Neji did. Naruko sure thought fast on what to do. I like her attitude and that she has the chance to use chakra chains like her biological mother, Kushina. I like how close Neji is to Naruko. So sweet. I can't wait to see the baby.
I really really really want to see a sequel. That would be wonderful. I can't wait to read more.
Lorddreiko chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
well i hope you still want to work this story tho , coz it sucks the way it finish :P
it was good story and nice putted, i hope so you will work on it and finish it i wud love to know how naruko will be after 3 years with a kid on her own and what her parents will say or do , the village or even sasuke anywayssss thanks :)
hope to see ya soon with a update