Reviews for Country Mouse, City Mouse
hoLLic149 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is great so far. I'm really hoping you'll pick up this story. :)
surfergirl15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Okay I'm seriously gonna fall in love with this story, like no joke I canNOT wait for an update...but I will and I'm really hoping you'll update sometime soon! So excited!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Agh, this is adorable, not to mention it's about my otp. I love how you got sasha right in character & how you wrote her accent. Please update soon!
Zouza chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh i def like this! Please consider updating soon :) :) :)
Shaman Shinobi chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:) I loved the little snippets of Sasha doing her job, and the potato, fantastic! ;D
DoraemonVanilla chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
It's wonderful so far. I really hope that you will continue this :)
Solfege chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please update soon! It's not easy to find quality work that's both relaxing and fun to read.
Hamsteroflife chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow! I don't know how many times I laughed at Sasha's antics! She's definitely herself in this, and I love it!
I absolutely love the characterization of her father. Even though he doesn't appear all that much, you found a way of making him very likable, kudos to you.

The scene with the owner... oh Sasha, shame on you xD and she even succeeded in begging her way out of this!
this story is awesome! and you're wonderful for writing it!

I can't wait to be introduced to Connie I am very VERY curious as to what will happen next!
FallingStarXan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Liking this so far! Sasha's complexity really shows here and I'm glad of that; she's such an interesting character. I personally have trouble writing her, and I want to learn to get better at that. But this looks like it will set itself up for a really good story!
NappyNapkin chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hey! Just want to say that this story is really great! I love the concept and how Sasha is so in character! I look forward to the future chapters! hehe
Toco Brower chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Yay Springles! Here's hoping more's on the way, and I like the idea of Scottish Sasha. Can't wait to see where this goes
solitarycloud chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Only one review?! This story totally deserves more! DDD:

I like this story and YAY! for Springles love. The first chapter looks very promising and I really love how you kept Sasha so in character. I also really like how you were able to write her and her father's accents so well :D I can't wait for the next chapter X3
Kluer chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Very interesting story so far! I really love the country-speaking tone between Sasha and her father and also how Sasha adapts to her new life in the city. Really interesting concept and I can't wait to read more! (also one sentence "Her father had grown quiet, and his daughter sensed that when he gave her his explanation, her her already twisting stomach would only gain another churn of anxiety.", there are two her's.)