Reviews for Caliginous
mette598i chapter 26 . 1/1
Great story! Though it's been over a year since you last updated... Please update! Because it looks like you have abandoned this story...
Samcoo 12 chapter 26 . 6/21/2015
I hope this story will one day be finished :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
DudE...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
So you went to BCT? Where at because I was at Ft Jackson in the beginning of September. Bravo Company 1-13, Blackhawks. Just graduated and got to AIT.
Itsa Riddle chapter 26 . 10/21/2014
Awesome story! Hope you do continue! Good luck at basic training. I will be doing the same thing soon!
Heaven-water-sister chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
Kay good luck
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
This is good. Please continue. As long as you're not abandoning it and only update once a month or so, I'll be happy.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I really wanted to like this fic, I really did. I guess no amount of hot riddick smutt can fix horrible writing skills and numerous plot holes. A writing class would help you enormously.
Heaven-water-sister chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
Ok
dragynfyre18 chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
So sorry to hear of your loss, it is very sad news. Take whatever time you need. We, your loyal fans, will wait for your return. If anyone complains. .. let us know... we will 'angry mob' them for you. :)
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Aww, and it was just getting good. lol

My condolo... condom... condos... cokoro... eh you have my sympathy _;
stupid word, anyways! I'll sure be waiting until you update again. So don't worry, If you think you have noone left of readers, you'll always have me :)
BlossomsAtSunrise chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Another amazing chapter! I loved it!
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
ooh, love the update. Took ya long enough btw, :/
But! At least it's an update! And what a lovely one it is too! I wonder if Kyra is gonna try to kill Marie or let an accident happen to her that makes her fall back too far or something. It would be interesting, with how catty Kyra is lol :P
hateme101 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Love how Jack is towards her
dragynfyre18 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Yay! You are back! Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.