Reviews for Hold Onto Me
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 7/2
So I may have only read the first chapter so far, but I'm really looking forward to what happens next! It does make me slightly nervous that you wrote this with the 12th before series 8 had come out, but I love your premise. I think messing around with several companions and possibly more than one Doctor is a great story line the show's writers are missing out on.
Loved this write! Great and funny and adorable all in one go!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 5 . 2/22
I have NEVER fangirled so much over a Doctor Who fanfiction! OH MY GOSH!
You made it just so real! Like DANG! I can honestly picture 12 and Clara doing all this and that's something I can NEVER do when reading fanfics! That was AMAZING! Oh my gosh I wish there was more! I want to see them develop in their relationship!
Moon Lantern chapter 4 . 2/2
There is a rule in the universe: when Clara cries, the Doctor must comfort her. I think that sums it up neatly! ;)
Moon Lantern chapter 3 . 2/2
Typical! There was a catch!
If only Clara and the Doctor had more time together, that's what they needed. It's like Clara being close to a guy, and then losing him while being close to his uncle, who is very different. ;)
The translator was very touching, I think Clara would love to have something to hold on to, I think we all need that.
I think he is turning into the Valeyard isn't he? ;)
Moon Lantern chapter 2 . 2/2
This chapter has earned q place in my favourites! You've done brilliantly, I can't even begin to explain!
12 comes across as a real Sheldon Cooper, possibly deliberately trying to push Clara away. I still think he was mean, and it's true 11 would have NEVER spoke to her like that. How dare he, Clara is smart and feisty. Although hw wants her safe. ;)
The bowtie cradling was heartwrenching, I guess we wanted to do that when 11 regenerated. :(
But the twist of 11 appearing was the best bit! ;)
Moon Lantern chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh dear! He's regenerated!
To be fair, I'm reading this because it's the prequel to another story (Untouchable/Repulsive? Sorry it's LATE).
nishia.hall chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Different take on things
Duh myself chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I loved this! Really great view on the Doctor's regeneration, heartbreaking but a new beginning, you know?
MySoapBox chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
This story was at times sad, uncomfortable, and cute. Thanks for an entertaining read.
heintz571 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
wonderful story I really enjoyed it. Now I am off to read the continuation.
laurelnola chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
This was really lovely. You captured the physical tension between Clara and Eleven so perfectly (LOVED how often he found excuses to put his hands on her! So true!), and showed how difficult the transition to the newer, fiercer Doctor will inevitably be. Great story!
Bamfette chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful and perfect in every way! I love the way you write 12 and what you did with their relationship. Love it! Love it!
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I LOVE this so much 3
Cheers!
-Dr. B. Shadow.
theladyofthelost chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
This was wonderful, and actually got me slightly teary-eyed at one point. Quite beautiful really.