Reviews for It Takes a City to Raise a Kid
OMG SO FLUFFY chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
THIS WAS SUCH A FLOOFY CHAPTER, I LOVE, LOVE, LOOVEEEEEED IT! 333
yukichicken chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
i think Death is the only person in the soul eater world to reaper chop a bathroom door open instead of finding a key to the bathroom or you know...knocking it down like a normal...person?
Alma chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
Oh, God, this story, I'm dying! I love your characterisation of young Kid and Death, I enjoyed reading about that first time Kid and the girls resonated together, present day Kid is also really believable and I particularly like the idea that all the paintings are his. Ah, I have so much I love! This story is just so good! Thank you for this amazing fic!
StormStar6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Wonderful. Just wonderful!
gwen chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
Ive been reading this non stop! I freakin like the story! Keep it up!
gwen chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
3 words, "I LIKE IT"
Ellina5 chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
This story is amazing! You are a great writer!
Ruby of Raven chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
Yay! Kid's back! XD
My5tic-Lali chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
Thank you for writing a story focused on Death and on Kidd. I see such a lack of them and their relationship in fanfic, and this is so in-character and beautifully written. I loved reading every chapter! Amazing work! :)
Ginger chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
I need, I NEED the next chapter! I Love this fanfic! 3
Flailingkittylover chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
I enjoyed every bit of this story. Not only was everyone so in character, but the struggle you created between the girls and Kid while getting accustomed to living together was spectacular. I am sure that is how it may have played out with the group if those scenes were put in the anime. Even the tense moments between Kid and Lord Death were incredibly well written!

I also love that you made him older in his appearance rather than younger, as we should expect that from a God of Death, lolxD

If this is how the story ended, it left off on a beautiful note. But if it hasn't ended yet, I hope you come back one day and give us more chapters:)

Thank you for a fun read.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Love it :)
Bizzy chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Hi there!

So I am going to leave one long review...I read all of the chapters in one evening.

First I am in love with the repetition of phrases. I really like how you separate each chapter, yet there is overlap and carry over. I think I initially thought this would be a series of stand alone pieces, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see that they are not.

I really enjoyed the transformation in the Thompson sisters. I always find it hard to grasp Patti and her particular demeanor and way of behaving. I couldn't ever get a great read on her (or how she would act outside of the scenes we see her in). I'm glad to see you did that here, and I like her and her sisters characterization.

I like especially the little details that you brought through regarding Kid's overall behavior. In the most recent chapter, you have Lord Death notice Kid wiping his hand again, but it's a small statement. That said, it speaks volumes (and I imagine you wanted it to). I also really liked tying in the dropping note that Patti is so upset about. I imagine she's upset that they've "lost" Kid, but she makes it about that instead.

I've noticed many a grilled cheese in here, by the way.

Was Kid really captured by Noah for months? I never could quite tell; but I sort of guessed it was a long time. I would love to see more from you regarding his overall mental status in that aftermath. The manga skips over it, but tour characterization has been beautiful.

I'm looking forward to where this piece is going. I imagine it will end with the manga at the soonest, and I am excited to see what you expand upon for us!

Thank you for such a wonderful, introspective piece on Kid and his life. I always like to hear more.
Amy-Whinis-128 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014