Reviews for Findings
Ines chapter 32 . 5/8/2016
I love it
Jen chapter 32 . 8/20/2015
I absolutely loved this! I think this is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read and I have read a lot. Your depiction of Neal, his character, his relationships is awesome and the story was impossible to put down - I practically read it at one go. Thank you for sharing this! Kudos :)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/30/2015
Awesome story! Thanks so much!
lovealias chapter 28 . 1/4/2015
LOVED Neal playing Fuzz...Esta bien...Waay cool...
lovealias chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
Honey, you have nothing to apologize for! That scene in the spa was SEXXY AS HELL and I was imagining those incredible, talented hands on ME...God I LOVE Neal Caffrey (and MATT BOMER)!
Thank you!
jalohalo123 chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
beautiful
:')
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Why are u talking about S5 in every chapter? it's so annoying many of us hated this season and quite watching the show so reading about every ep and that criminal redhead hurts somehow.. geez u're supposed to be Neal and Sara Shipper !
Guest chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
Hell no Rebecca is not a bookish version of Sara how dare you? Fanfictions are supposed to cheer us up not making us shippers more miserable !
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
What is it with red heads anyway? why Emily is red head? you're not the 1st one and cause Sara is not really red head and she became blond in S3-S4 ( and Hilarie has been blonde most of the time) so why her sister has to be red head?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
I'd say you're obsessed with Matt Bomer not White Collar :D most part of your fanfications are about Neal's perfect looking and good smell and it's little bit weird it's not supposed to be mostly about that lol
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
You mean "Plausible deniability" not possible deniability :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
No you didn't ! it's a Dubois not Duvois LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Neal never slept with Alex after kate's death and before Sara ! you may need to rewatch the episodes and read between some lines.. anyway I like your story not the 1 st chapters though I'm a die hard N&S fans so Neal with another woman me no likey ...
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 32 . 1/24/2014
Awesome story! Congrats! A sequel maybe? Thanks!
Mj chapter 32 . 1/8/2014
I love the possibilities your story opens up for Neal and Sara Iam wrm and fuzzy all over