Reviews for The Soul
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Trunks' idea on how they could both be buttercup was a crack up. I think Goten will regret that kiss...
jwootan02 chapter 53 . 1/5/2013
I feel like my heart broke and fell out of my chest when I got to the end and realized this isn't finished. Your story development was incredible and I'm desperate to know the end of this amazing piece of art. I stayed up throughout nights to read this! I have been SO into it! You are brilliant. I hope by some miracle you return. If I had any constructive criticism it would be to develop you characters a little more in the beginning. Especially Goten. We barely saw his relationship with Jiten at all. His feelings about his father were the only ones we were really aware of. But not to worry, because that was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed every second. Your supporting characters and conflicts were great. I loved your portayal of Vegeta. Anyway, I guess I'm done. Thank you for writing this!
Rainbow Ninja Unicorn chapter 53 . 9/19/2011
Hiya! This is my first review for your story. Oh and GRATZ with Howler Wolfe :D Anyways, update already, you left it in a cliffhanger again.. And AWESOME story :D I couldn't stop reading it..
CalcBoy91 chapter 44 . 5/2/2011
Well that was certainly anticlimactic. If you want to be killed in a ki-blast, then your fic should probably have ended with this chapter. Plus, you reference Dark Wolf too you know, but I'm just saying.
CalcBoy91 chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
What about the New Namek Dragonballs? Porunga is more powerful than Shenlong.
CalcBoy91 chapter 22 . 4/27/2011
How did the name of Jita's roommate change from Hannah in the previous chapter to Joanna in this chapter?
CalcBoy91 chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
I only have one word for this chapter. Ouch.
I Dare You 413 chapter 53 . 12/22/2009
By far...my favorite chapter.
The-lastsaiyan1991 chapter 53 . 12/1/2009
I have just finished reading your story. This is the first story that has captured my full attention. I love it. It seems so real. You really got a good plot going here. It seems like something Akira Torriyama would right himself. I really hope you update soon. Now that Gogeta has stepped in, things are really heating up. Since Goten and Trunks are there they should fuse to. It would be pretty nice. UPDATE SOON!
I Dare You 413 chapter 40 . 11/25/2009
You're great at writing DBZ fanfics
josh chapter 53 . 7/20/2008
This is a really good story, definately one of the better dbz fanfics out there. I liked the way you kind of blended a bunch of religions in hell. I didn't expect that. Please for all that is good and decent, UPDATE!
Wolf31 chapter 53 . 6/17/2008
I have really enjoyed this story and I hope there is stillmore to come.
Chmia chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Seems like an alright story so far. The plot seems a little unbelievable and I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around Jita's abilities. The ki-sword- metal thing seemed a little far-stretched as did the healing powers. I'm hoping her abilities are explained a little later on and perhaps the events that shaped these abilities. There are some spelling and grammar mistakes, which could easily be solved by beta-reading. Keep up the good work! This story has a lot of potential and I hope I see it grow as I keep reading.
ilex9 chapter 53 . 11/18/2007
Hey there. I have been extremely lax on my reading and never even saw you updated this a year and a half ago - let's just say I know how it is. Gogeta smash! indeed.

Not that I read much fanfics anymore (in comparison to a lot of people, ever?), but this is one of the best descriptions of fusion I've ever seen. This story still captures my complete attention and the previous parts of it came back when I started reading this chapter without my having to refresh. Hope you do update again, it's well worth finishing.
callietitan chapter 53 . 1/7/2007
GAH! UPDATE! PLEASE, B4 I FALL OFFA DA EVIL CLIFFIE OF DOMM! very good... UPDATE!