Reviews for All the Time in the World
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
*sobbed*

Oh my god, I'm crying...! D'x

I FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THIS SEQUEL !

I already read the doujin looong ago, even before I know the title (which I forgot how I found the doujin in the first place). And I was depressed!

but this Sequel make my heart achy then warming!

I LOVE THIS !

FINALLY THEY GET TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN !
starryclimes chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I lived stumbleleine and sequel by robinrocks, but this is absolutely wonderful. I love how you showed that it was so hard for Alfred to stop showing his love to Arthur and the scene where Arthur almost gets hurt and Alfred has a PTSD episode was heart aching. Really enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This fic reminds me so much of Coldplay's 'The Scientist'. Listened to it while reading the ending- big mistake- currently trying to find a way to stop crying. This story is excellent by the way, it fits so well with the original doujin, but is still somehow held its own.

P.S. The verbal abuse bit didn't seem cliché and you built up to it well.
asduoi92 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YOU DON'T JUST DO THAT

Why do you hurt me this way :'(
Ugh that was perfect on so many levels I couldn't just not leave a review
Wonderful, beautiful job :')
deleteuseraccount chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Woah ! I love it ! You made me smile like an idiot ! I loved the doujin and now I also love your epilogue ! Your writing style is perfect for those super happy endings ! And science fiction ! I love your SF fics ! (and SF in general) Amazing job here miss !
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my gosh, I personally think this is the most brilliant sequel of Stumbleine! I love how you've written their emotions, they've got me into the story and pull my heartstrings as well! It's the best! And also, I really love Alfred!Angst so much, and seeing him so broken when he knows that Arthur has already someone else, it just pains (and delights) me! Thank you so much for writing, I really love the fic. I mean it! It's sad but happy and omg my feels are all over the place. Thank you! Please write moooore!
Julianess chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
can you please make really FLUFFY, FLUFFY, FLUFFIEST, HAPPY sequel? that part in the street made me cry because i thought Arthur gonna die again... i need the fluffy, happy sequel plz! IM BEGGING YOU!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm almost in tears. This was the perfect closure for that doujinshi. Thank you so much!
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Glad to see you writing again. It's been a while since you wrote your last piece, so I was wondering if you've been around the site a lot.

I've never read too many USUK fan comics before, so this idea is quite new to me. That being said, having Alfred be a time traveler isn't necessarily out of the question. We know that the United States have some of the best physicists in the world (they invented the A-bomb, you know). We also know that a lot of American stories and movies have time travel as an element. So to see this being done is quite realistic. Of course, your fic seems more like a romance fic than a sci-fi one, but I guess for the purposes you created here, this thing does work out.

I also like the suspense atmosphere you brought in, and how Alfred is trying to love Arthur from a distance. They did regain a friendship of sorts at the beginning, but Alfred always has to keep a few cards closer to his chest, in fear that Arthur will find out the truth about him. Likewise, Arthur also seems to be hiding his ex's abuse, especially at the beginning when Alfred let Arthur sleep in the office. The fatigue Arthur showed and the overall way he composed himself gave me hints that perhaps not everything is okay. Good for you for capturing that bit of suspense well.

My only concern seems to be that there isn't too much actual feelings behind what's going on. Maybe it's because both sides are hiding stuff from the other, that it almost seems like it's not really getting into their heads. I would have liked to know more about Alfred's fear of Arthur's death throughout the story, rather than in the end where Arthur was hit by a bike. Like Arthur said, Alfred basically cut through the whole space-time continuum just to save him, so Arthur has got to mean a lot to Alfred. If you got inside Alfred's head a bit better, then I think it does the story and the ending a bit more justice.

So yeah, a fairly decent effort, although there are things that can be improved upon. I still hope you can stay in touch and chat with me on a regular basis, even though we're both busy. I did my second court application today, where I got to speak for the first time. Likewise, I started bar admissions assignments already, and that'll take up the bulk of my schedule. Even so, I would appreciate it if you drop me an email on a more regular basis, so that we can keep in tabs with each other. I wrote you a bunch of emails on FFN and to your personal email, so I hope you can get back to me on those.

Once again, glad to hear you're still around, Please don't be a stranger, and give me a shout when you have the chance. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Lost Niki Vargas chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
. /tumblr_m8x79bdgoz1rziwwco1_
Oh... My... Fucking god... You are fantastic :'3
Oh god I just read that doujin today and then it said u uploaded this and - holly fuck I can't stop crying XD like seriously I just can't stop.
Once again you hit me on a completely personal level like I just can no longer feel my heart :') the writing is BRILLIANT and I seriously forgot that this wasn't part of the manga , like I could see everything and oh shit heres more tears X'D the story it self was completely fantastic and you took it and just made it meraculus (( FUCK spelling I'm a reck X'DD)) thankyouthsnkyouthsnkyou SOOOOmuch :')...

. /tumblr_m8x79bdgoz1rziwwco1_
- Lost{InTime}
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
... You HAD to go do it again, didn't you? I regret to say that I didn't realise it was you until I scrolled back up to see if the writer had written anything else good... Although last night I was wondering if you were ever going to write something else.

I swear I've cried more times reading your works than every other instance put together, and the same goes for feelings of elation. I'm not quite sure whether to carry on tearing up, or to hit you right now. -_-

What I will say is that, if you ever write something not fanfic, and it's even half as good as your fanfics, I'd buy it without hesitation. Same goes for if you sold your fanfics, even those I've read, although the legal area there is very grey. I mean, even reading this with no knowledge of Stumbleine bar what you've said is more satisfying than most stuff I've read recently.

Then again, stuff I've read recently amounts to a couple of 'lesser' fanfics and a books on titles and correct forms of address. If I were to say my maths textbook was more thrilling, you get the idea.

But, yeah, congratulations on making me upset in a good way... Again.
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
*dies* OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND GLORIOUS AND FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL AND AWESOME!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ah I've missed your stories And now look! Finally Stumbeleine has a nice, happy ending (not without the required angst, of course!) Brilliant, once again. Bravo, bravo!