Reviews for Goblets of Fate
Sexy Slytherin Mistress chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
I love this story, but I wish it didn't end here... I would love to find out what happens.
yearprincess chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
I love it so far. One question though. What happened w Umbridge?
DarkMoon2222 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Oh I loved it. Please add more soon
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Great chapter!
annoying person chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
the word you're after is "they're" (meaning 'they are') not "their" (meaning something belong to them).

same as:
'you are' - you're
'we are' - we're

and so on.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Thank you for updating. Please continue.
nova.jarvis.7 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Great story. I like where you are headed. An actual marriage law that I like. Keep up the great work.
K K Morgan chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Great chapter. I like the different POVs. Better introspect in my opinion.
Snape Lover 1981 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Really good can't wait for the next chapter !
mscarm chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I like this story. I always love a good Marriage fic with Hermione and Snape and I do love the pairing of Lucius with Ginny. And I enjoy the relationship between "Sev" and Lucius. I do find it sometimes hard to read first person fanfiction (I'm use to a third person narrative normally), it sounds somewhat odd in my head sometimes. But I do really like where this is headed. Can't wait for the next update.
alien94 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I want to see where you end up taking this! Please update soon! AND REGULARLY IF POSSIBLE!
1q2w3e4r5t6y7u8i9o0p chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I love it! The goblet of fate it an awesome twist on it and I really hope you write more soon!
lovelyandalone chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I really like this story found on a mass search and it sound good now I can't wait for more hurry please
Austen95 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Hello there!
I'd like to start saying that I'm not English or American, so my writing may not be that correct (I'm sorry!)
But reading how much you love reviews, here I am :)
I really like the plot of this story: it starts just like any other marriage law fic, but then it's surprising! I mean, the idea of the Goblet of Fate is really original! And I love it! Of course, I also love the pairing Severus/Hermione (and I don't disdain Ginny/Lucius) and I can't wait to see how you will develop it!
Being Italian, I can tell you that the food you "gave" Hermione and Ginny is good :) (maybe not really the most famous italian dishes, but this is just another point for your creativity), and the cocktails! OMG, their names are just so funny!
Reading, I found a few errors, but I will say anything about it :)
And, as you wrote at the beginning of this chapter, "keep going", please!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Love it write more soon please.