Reviews for Sleeping Severus
SnakeLionFan chapter 1 . 9/14
I love this story, and I'm really hoping you'll add add aborter chapter in which Snape wakes up! The story's already om my "alert-list", so I'm keeping ny fingers crossed!
sydney73588 chapter 1 . 8/30
It's been a while but here's hoping you eventually get inspired.
bookworm chapter 1 . 8/18
Please I'd really love it if you wrote a second piece to this. Like maybe the recovery of snape and his payback. I think that'd be cool.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 5/27
Please return and have him wake up and return the favor.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story, please write more!
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 1/5
Here's to inspiration
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/4
I know it's been over a year, and for all I know you've left FF for good...but please please please please please please come back and add more to this? Pretty please with naked Snape on top? (or below, whatever your preference, hehe ;) ) this was just perfect and such a fantastic idea, I'd beg to read more (yes I know I already did)
Such an excellent piece!
Janniena chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I really do hope that you write another chapter so that Severus can have his way with Hermione ;)
Pls this is such a good story plus plot
lisacakes16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
you should totally let Severus have his "revenge"
Tardus et stabilis chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I have read this story several times, and I got to say its been just as wonderful every time. I know its been a long while since you wrote it, but should you entertain the idea of another chapter... This story is humorous hot and interesting, so I beseech you on behalf of the SS/HG community, write more!
editasnape chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Pease,please! Another chapter! por favor, te lo ruego.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Smiling. Looking forward to reading next chapter. Hope that you write a chapter more.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
you should defiantly put humor in the genre. I loved Snapes POV.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
A responsive but unable to react Snape. Hmmm... I hope she gets lots of experimentation in before he is fully up and about.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »