Reviews for Sleeping Severus
EclecticBonVivant chapter 3 . 8/13
A sexy sweet tale!
pianomouse chapter 3 . 3/20
I love how you had him imagine a Victorian house with a wrought iron fence!
LePoufsouffle chapter 3 . 3/19
This is cute. Please finish! Xx
Persevero chapter 3 . 3/17
Splendid. I like this Severus.
sevslave1 chapter 3 . 2/23
Absolutely delicious! Update soon please!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, I'm sure he has lots of plans for when he becomes well (and his magical core may snap the curse in two like a twig if Hermione keeps giving him motivation).
Amazing. .that is all
merlin's saggy left breast. ...great story..
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 2/2
Thank you for the lovely addition to Sleeping Severus, I think a well crafted fanfic is a perfect tribute to the actor who brought Snape to life. I am doubly grateful that fan fiction is a form of immortality as I am feeling very bereft with the loss of Alan Rickman!
I love this story keep up the good work.
Please continue at least a little bit.
Bubblegum chapter 3 . 1/17
Love this story. Thanks for the end author's note. I would love a short epilogue.
Really great fic. And about the wonderful and talented Alan Rickman.. it took me by surprise. I was crying the whole day. May he rest in peace!
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 1/19
Great chapter!
houstonclay chapter 3 . 1/18
This is a very lovely, smutty story. I approve of your decision to wait and write something separate in honor of Mr. Rickman. I am new to writing reviews, so I hope it's not offensive to point out a couple of misspelled words: collarbone instead of color bone, and temporarily instead of temporally. Just wanted to chime in so you know someone's reading and appreciating your creative efforts.