Reviews for What Are You Wearing?
Butterfly Crown chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is Kid Flash we're talking about.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Dude. Omg, so much fluff! Amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I loved this so funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
awsome thanx
G chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Hahahaha! I loved this! The ending was funny :) Good Job!
Me Again chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Okay I thought this was very well written! You are AWESOME! And thanks so much for continuing this with added detail on Beast Boy & Raven :)

I'm not sure if you want to continue this story, but if you do, I'd really like to see Beast Boy & Raven have their first date. Maybe have Raven panicking over what dress to wear (Hence the title of the actual story) and then another idea is everyone going to a banquet. Maybe Batman can be the host, lol. And maybe it could be a costume party with masks' and somebody gets their date mistaken for another one, lol. (Weird did you just kiss my boyfriend/girlfriend moment!)

Those are just a few of my ideas. I'm satisfied with this ending. But it would be GREAT if you continued. :)
RedHoodLover chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This was awesome! I love all the couples together, because you ship the same things I do. But you better be careful Speedy, Cheshire is dangerous.
cartoongeek13 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Did I sense some JeriKole in there? :DDDD They've been growing in popularity since a few months ago, and they're my favorite couple so I'm happy! :P
AnonymousLlama chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
LOL
This was REALLY good. :)
G chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hehehe! I loved it! Very cute! :) Good Job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
best!chap!Ever!
KF fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The misunderstanding seemed to clear up too quickly and too easily.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Yay! I really liked it! My only advice is that you put in a little more detail when they're speaking; like ("Are you sure about this?" He asked nervously.) That way you can demonstrate more feeling and gain more depth on the character. But other than that you did AWESOME! :)

PS.
I wonder what will happen between Beast Boy and Raven? (Cough Cough! Sequel! Cough! Clears throat...)
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Yes, there will totally be some closet action now. I loved this fic! It was neat. I haven't come across a lot (that I've read so far) that are like this one. It's unique which is always a good thing.
Alibird1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was sweet and super adorable