Reviews for Digimon: Chaotic Evolutions Redone
DragonFire44 chapter 51 . 9/21
I really like that you use so many different characters prespective. I really enjoy seeing from The first gen and the second gen. and I wish there had been a bit more too but at the same time I get that it would b hard. But I do like that you did Tai and Matt and Izzy and Joe...

I like that the sprit evolution was kept secret and yet it still came out. While some thing were a bit disappointing, like Koji denying the digimon and thy split, overall I rather enjoy this. It has depth, plenty of character time and different character view.

I find it a bit odd that only Koji and his brother got to go but then Takuya showed up but I do like that you included him - and that we saw a bit from them while wondering what happened to he brothers.

I really enjoyed this story and hope that you continue this.
Ginshi-chan chapter 51 . 9/9
Your story is sooooo amazing! I've been immersed in it for DAYS, reading as much as I could as fast as I could. And I don't know much beyond the basics of digimon from watching a tiny bit a decade and a half ago of the original series. I want to watch Frontier so much now, mostly so I can reread this story to better appreciate the characters! I'm also curious though, do you have pictures of all of the new digimon? Like Anyamon, Akemon, Keirmon, and the like? I'd love to see them.
Delphinium chapter 17 . 7/8
Takuya in this chapter totally isn't the real Takuya and if he is then I'm stupidly paranoid. I just feel like since Angewomon and company sent Kouji and Kouichi straight to the digital world and directly notified Gennai of the arrival, he'd definitely end up finding Kouji way before even figuring out how to leave the digital world. Also, LordKnightmon expressed interest in Ken, I think? So like, there's that too. It just seems weird for Takuya to wind up leaving the digital world before getting into hijinks, plus he doesn't seem like the type to really go by coordinates and sectors, since he and the rest of the warriors only ever went in and out of their digital like once, discounting weird dream sequences on trains. so, I'm betting that's sneaky LordKnightmon.
VampireApple chapter 51 . 1/31
This fic has pretty much ruined me for every other Digimon fic. Ever. There should be an actual season based off this fic.

So I got back into Digimon, watched all four seasons and decided to go look at some fics. I found a few that were good, and I enjoyed them, but they weren't stellar, knock your socks off. Then I found the old version of this fic, the 13 chapter one, and I thought it was okay interesting plot, not too much out of the ordinary, but then I found this fic.

This fic. Do you know how much this fic has dominated my life for the past five days? I have so much in order to read this. I love this story. Like, everything is perfect.

-Characterization: So on point, for everyone really. I find it very believable that the characters would act like this, thrown into this situation. I even believe that Kouji would hug Kouichi and Takuya, after everything he's been through.

-Relationships: I love the relationships and interactions between the characters here, my favorites being Kouji and Kouichi, Kouji and Takuya, Hikari and Takeru and Hikari and Taichi.
-I love how well written Kouji and Kouichi are, and how you show the bond between them, and the love they have for each other.
-I do enjoy the interactions between Hikari and Taichi as well, and its something I wish was explored a little more in 01 and 02. Its a little different then the relationship between Yamato and Takeru, I think mostly because Taichi showed his feelings more. I love reading how protective Taichi still is, even though they're both older, and Hikari can look after herself.
-In regards to the leader and the second, Kouji and Takuya are my favorite. They got along more cohesively than Daisuke and Takeru, and in some ways a little better Taichi and Yamato. Takato and Jenrya got along fine (though it could be argued that Ruki is much more like Kouji and Yamato, and Takato is nothing like Taichi, Daisuke and Takuya), I still find Takuya and Kouji the most interesting. So, I really appreciate the bond that the two of them have here, again, without Kouji seeming out of character.
-Finally, Hikari and Takeru. They're really my only die hard ship in this whole fandom. I love them, and I love their relationship in the show, and I love how you've made it deeper here. They get each other, they have each other's backs, and I love it

-The bond between digimon and human: Its obviously a focal point in the show, but you really let it shine here, especially between Tailmon and Hikari, and the devastation they both go through when separated. I adore the relationship between Pattamon and Takeru as well, and how it really has deepened over time. The relationships between the three from 04 and their digimon selves in incredibly interesting, and I love reading the interactions between Kouji and Shadow.

-The plot: Okay, this its pretty much a big DUH, but I have to give a shout out to the plot and to your brain. This is incredibly detailed and well thought out. Its awesome.

-The time line: I really like how there actually is a laid out time line, and its not just one event after another.

In closing- I absolutely love this fic, and I think you've ruined me for any other Digimon fic. In fact, in my twelve-ish years on this site I have read some damn good fics. I would have to count this in my top ten favorites. Thank you for writing it, and I hope you get over your writer's block so that I can read more. In the mean time I'm going to reread this master piece.

(I'm sorry if this review seemed a little crazy, but I really am in love with this fic and I just had to share)
Berry Doyle chapter 51 . 6/30/2015
I really like how you're handling the Demon Lords not as purely evil, but as diplomatic and relatively fair rulers. It's especially fun to have them as an invested third party. I can't wait to see how all of the politicking and power grabbing will play out.

Also Ken makes for such a good diplomat in these situations. I'm glad that Daisuke is learning to let him do the talking.
Empyrea chapter 51 . 6/29/2015
I should check my alert box more often xP I'm quite late to the party cause of that x3

In any case, on the chapter itself, I really like how you made Lillithmon like as one of the domain rulers as well as the added information about the gatekeepers and the power structure of the Dark Area. By now, it really seems like a world of its own that I almost forgot there's still the Digital World xP

I also got a good laugh out of the goggle heads' troubles, too. It's starting to come across to me as a running gag of this story x3
Milana16 chapter 51 . 6/27/2015
What is it today? The "Let's make Milana happy by dumping update after update at her" Day? I have two or three new alerts on the stories some of them weren't updated since the beginning of the year!
Also, I kinda can't help but like Lillithmon... And the internal analysis of situation by blind Kouji... And bruised Daisuke...oh damn, there is too many scenes I enjoyed!
...
Not that is a bad thing.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 51 . 6/26/2015
Another update! \\\\\\ Yayayay! Oh how I love you writing dark digimon who are neither with or against the digidestined.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 51 . 6/26/2015
Oh my, the old dog done been caught!
reality deviant chapter 51 . 6/25/2015
loved the Lilithmon shown here. can't wait for the next chapter. it should be really interesting...
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 51 . 6/25/2015
... You know, I love how you and SoulfulReincarnation(who wrote Hazard of Hatred) tend to make Lilithmon's intentions regarding the chosen really really ambiguous, be it a mentor or a ruler who gives those who trespass on her land a chance to explain. It's nice, different from how most would portray the Digimon Demon Lord of Lust(Xros Wars' Lilithmon was just comical).
zaviour chapter 50 . 4/6/2015
Ya know what. This is good. Even if I only like Kouji.
Empyrea chapter 50 . 3/16/2015
All right! The action in this one is pretty good. It's also nice to see three of the warriors fighting together again. Even before that, the reunion was also cute, adorable even.

I swear, though... Takuya's head is catching so much misfortune...

The best thing in this chapter, however, is seeing LordKnightmon lose it like that. Really, that digimon likes to act so regal, but ends up flinching over one thing or another. Never did like that guy among the royal knights, anyways.

And now, to wait for the next chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 50 . 3/13/2015
Well dang, that's a dangerous twist on things!
reality deviant chapter 50 . 3/13/2015
good chapter.
looking forward for Lilithmon and the kids interacting. for the Demon Lords actions against LordKnightmon.

Ken-Deisuke plotline is interesting.

i want to see more demonlords action