Reviews for Digimon: Chaotic Evolutions Redone
Berry Doyle chapter 51 . 6/30
I really like how you're handling the Demon Lords not as purely evil, but as diplomatic and relatively fair rulers. It's especially fun to have them as an invested third party. I can't wait to see how all of the politicking and power grabbing will play out.

Also Ken makes for such a good diplomat in these situations. I'm glad that Daisuke is learning to let him do the talking.
Empyrea chapter 51 . 6/29
I should check my alert box more often xP I'm quite late to the party cause of that x3

In any case, on the chapter itself, I really like how you made Lillithmon like as one of the domain rulers as well as the added information about the gatekeepers and the power structure of the Dark Area. By now, it really seems like a world of its own that I almost forgot there's still the Digital World xP

I also got a good laugh out of the goggle heads' troubles, too. It's starting to come across to me as a running gag of this story x3
Milana16 chapter 51 . 6/27
What is it today? The "Let's make Milana happy by dumping update after update at her" Day? I have two or three new alerts on the stories some of them weren't updated since the beginning of the year!
Also, I kinda can't help but like Lillithmon... And the internal analysis of situation by blind Kouji... And bruised Daisuke...oh damn, there is too many scenes I enjoyed!
Not that is a bad thing.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 51 . 6/26
Another update! \\\\\\ Yayayay! Oh how I love you writing dark digimon who are neither with or against the digidestined.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 51 . 6/26
Oh my, the old dog done been caught!
reality deviant chapter 51 . 6/25
loved the Lilithmon shown here. can't wait for the next chapter. it should be really interesting...
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 51 . 6/25
... You know, I love how you and SoulfulReincarnation(who wrote Hazard of Hatred) tend to make Lilithmon's intentions regarding the chosen really really ambiguous, be it a mentor or a ruler who gives those who trespass on her land a chance to explain. It's nice, different from how most would portray the Digimon Demon Lord of Lust(Xros Wars' Lilithmon was just comical).
zaviour chapter 50 . 4/6
Ya know what. This is good. Even if I only like Kouji.
Empyrea chapter 50 . 3/16
All right! The action in this one is pretty good. It's also nice to see three of the warriors fighting together again. Even before that, the reunion was also cute, adorable even.

I swear, though... Takuya's head is catching so much misfortune...

The best thing in this chapter, however, is seeing LordKnightmon lose it like that. Really, that digimon likes to act so regal, but ends up flinching over one thing or another. Never did like that guy among the royal knights, anyways.

And now, to wait for the next chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 50 . 3/13
Well dang, that's a dangerous twist on things!
reality deviant chapter 50 . 3/13
good chapter.
looking forward for Lilithmon and the kids interacting. for the Demon Lords actions against LordKnightmon.

Ken-Deisuke plotline is interesting.

i want to see more demonlords action
Berry Doyle chapter 50 . 3/12
Excellent chapter. It was very exciting, especially now that the warriors are back together. Takuya is a personal favorite of mine, so seeing him in action always makes me happy.

I look forward to seeing what Lillithmon has in store for Ken and Daisuke.
Isame Kuroda chapter 50 . 3/12
Thank you very much for the update! (bowed head)

How about 'Darkness Rage' for a title?

Keep up the MARVELOUS work!
and please write more!
Kurenai no Musha chapter 50 . 3/11
so far I remember there's none of Kouichi evolution that has amber eyes, Lowemon, KaiserLeomon, Duskmon even Velgemon are all having red eyes. And...Cleansing Light is... Licht Kugel?
Digi-fanCatt chapter 50 . 3/11
Eeeeeeeeeee! A second update in under a month, and it's a good one!