Reviews for The Mummy: Vassal of the Gods
sssssssssssssss2 chapter 12 . 6/27/2017
Your story is fantastic, please continue!
Emzy2k11 chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Interesting story please update this soon I can't wait to read the next part
sssssssssssssss2 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
"The woman turned to him and said in her accented Arabic, "Aren't you a god, too?"" :O
Emzy2k11 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry I love this
sssssssssssssss2 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
"Troublesome woman...!" Ardeth hissed under his breath." LOL
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Awesome story so far. I can't wait to see how Tallifu and Ardeth interact with each other. Please add more soon
ChandyDnae chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I'm so happy you decided to update this! I've been waiting for them to meet. Keep up the good work!
silversimon chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Rereading story to prepare for the new chapter. Wanted to note that Ardeth's parents are very annoying. Pushy. Disrespectful of Ardeth and the Oracle. He should have told his mother to put the cloak down. It is not intended for her and she had no right to touch it, clean it, or otherwise interfere with it. Hope the Oracle or Gods punish her for her insolence. Same could be said of daddy dearest. Forcing "brides" not just prospective brides is entirely disrespectful of Ardeth's wishes. Just because she desires grandchildren. Mother should be put in her place and forced to apologize for embarrassing Ardeth and touching ancient objects given to Ardeth. I'd like to see her show Ardeth more respect and sensitivity. Ugh. Okay ... now off to read new chapter.
silversimon chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Hope the oracle punished mommy dearest while visiting the village ... Love your story. Utterly lost as to lack of large numbers of readers and reviewers. Please keep up the excellent work!
silversimon chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Excellent storytelling. Rich and complex. A feast for the senses. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapters. Do not understand why this beauty doesn't have hundreds of followers and five star reviews.
silversimon chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Very interesting. Original characters. Well written. Enjoy Ardeth stories a lot. Hope your Ardeth is a sexy, sensual beast. His Oracle and mystical, hidden city ... too cool! Excited to read more ... soon, I hope. Thanks.