Reviews for Never Forget
hurricanehorse chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I just read this and I was enthralled. How sad, uplifting and treated with great love and respect.
psychedforpsych17 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
You did an excellent job on writing this story. I cried the whole way through. Once again, great job
DaggerStar chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
That was truly beautiful.
I'm sure I would've cried if I did that thing.

But this story really brought out the emotional side of 9/11. I loved it.
kaeh96 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This is so beautiful. Thank you so much, my family and I were deeply affected by the events on 9/11, and it is something that will haunt us forever. This means so much 3
GottaLoveCM chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This was amazing! I was in tears since the first plane hit all the way through to the end. Absolutely amazing!
spk chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
OMG! I just discovered this story and I am in awe! Do you know how hard it is to read when your eyes are overflowing with tears?!

I am loving your story "A Season for Miracles" and decided I wanted to see what else you've written. God, I am so glad I did. If I hadn't, I may have never read this amazing masterpiece.

I loved the way you approached each character's reactions to the horrifying tragedy of 9/11. It was absolutely perfect that you left the soldier anonymous...it gave it even more impact. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
TheHurricane808 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This definitely ranks amongst my highest liked stories ever written. Incredibly and beautifully done. Even brought a few tears to my eyes, and I never cry.
Marvel09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I loved this story. I just can't believe there aren't that much reviews or favs ;/ this one was a heart jerker
SSAmolloy7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
... Holy crap!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Beautiful :) very powerful. Thank you.
Denise Edwards chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Beautiful. I was about to head to New York the day it happened. If I had left a bit sooner, I might have been in 5 WTC at the time. But I grieve for the thousands of people who lost their lives that day. You captured the emotion so well.
Denise Edwards chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Captivating chapter. I feel like I'm there at the time.
Denise Edwards chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Magnificently written!
atl-criminal33 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Loved it u should write more fics
IniTiniNini chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I lost my words.. Amazing. Love this.