Reviews for Learning to Respect
I think his personality at least should be the same and his time with the fae will make sure his respect for other no matter their race will stick. I think harry should stay with different hosting families until time for hogwarts and Sirius should be out of azkaban and have a clean bill of health, in contact with Harry when not with hosting families like the fae who don't let you talk to wizards and adopt him just before he goes to hogwarts but gives an oath not to sign any marriage contracts with out his permission. Please update soon! Really enjoying want to read more! Will keep an eye out for next chapter!
KuroKitsune chapter 3 . 3/9
Please update it's been over a year
bella.beau.14 chapter 3 . 2/22
update soon please
stars90 chapter 3 . 2/8
You're off to a great start here. I love what you've done with Magus. I'd be thrilled to see more!
foxee-chik chapter 3 . 2/1
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
sam chapter 3 . 1/17
Just found this and liked it. Is it abandoned or will there be an update soon?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
pretty interesting so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Oh, I am so, so IN LOVE WITH THIS AWESOME STORY! Truly amazing writing hon, I adore this Harry and the whole plot you have going here and truly cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! One of the best written fanfiction I've ever read! Please write more?
morgannac64 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
This is excellent. So unique. I love the beginning and the goblins. Magus is a great character. I hope you continue.
sas Robin chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
i enjoyed the story I can't wait for the next chapter