Reviews for Fall to Pieces
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/12
I was looking at some of your older stories and stumbled across this one. Let's just say a lot of tearing up was involved. The part where he thinks he was tossed back into the panic room and was begging to be let out, well, that was heart wrenching and can I just say written so well. Your writing is always extremely good so that's not a surprise though :). Two big thumbs up from me for this one
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Makes total sense that Sam has a phobia of the panic room and his reaction when he fell into it whilst searching the remains of Bobby's place. Perfect the addition of Sheriff Jodi And loved the reaction of Dean in protective grizzly bear mode when they finally arrived back at the cabin. And the ending was pure gold.
Cdw43 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I've read this story several times but am not sure if I ever reviewed. It is one of my all time favorites. You have captured everyone perfectly.

Thanks!
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Like it - hadn't realized Sam could have a phobia of panic room, but it makes sense. Love how you worked Jody in there, helping, then getting out of the way of Dean's ire. Hurt Sam is always good, love protective Dean.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Omg I loved this sooooo much!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Awwww that was awesome. And who doesn't love Jody Mills?! She's the best, and I love how she is with Sam. So sweet and gentle and motherly. Just what he needs. xo
Freya922 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this - lovely bit of angst set at such an interesting moment in time: after the fire.
LaueHime chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
OMG ! That was amazing ! Loved the angst at first and tough love that followed ! Dean taking care of Sam is always the best thing in the world and you wrote it perfectly ! Good job ! :)
Should be sleeping chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Wish there was a picture of the guys at the end. That would be awesome. Thanks for thw warm fuzzies:)
deanssammy chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
MOREĀ”!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
nice :)
Sidhalley chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
There should be more...one more at least with Dean and Sam hurt, Jody coming over.
It's too good and I really miss them this way
shee1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I'm glad there was a second chapter with Dean in it. It is just too hard to picture a hurt Sammy without Dean taking care of him. But kudos to Bobby and Jody for taking care of our Sammy while Dean wasn't around.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
A thing of beauty...caretaker Dean!
Loved that last line!
Karen
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Awww, Dean managed to sneak in some cuddles with his little brother. :) Sam needs the closeness with Dean after getting hurt, and Dean needs the closeness with Sam for the same reason. Bobby is lucky that Dean didn't ream him a new one for 'letting' Sam get hurt on his watch. Sam did tell Dean that it wasn't Bobby's fault. At least Sam wasn't hurt bad enough to need stitches. He'll sleep better with Dean holding him, and Dean will rest better too, cause he can keep a close eye on him.

Thanks for the great story! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »