Reviews for Dark Myst--Now Under Rewrite
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Well. That's okay i guess. I mean, sometimes we stray too far from our purposes, just let people know(let ME know) when you'll be releasing the other story.
I'm sure it'll turn out just fine.
ADDBaby chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
I shall wait for you return, dear FrostKitten. ( 7QuQ)7
Zoeten chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
this was not too bad let me know when the rewrite is posted
Zoeten chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
that mystery egg is not going to be that much of a mystery isn't

sorry could not think any thing else to say
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Finally! The feebas appears! And Liam, what are you up to...i hope you dont harm Jack or else! Anyways, i loved the dream he got about when feebas evolves(thats what i though of it) and how is it that the dont catch the trespasser yet?!-_- youre killing me! Thanks for updating, i was actually in favor of the mystery egg but i voted on the feebas, so im happy that he got both.:)
Good job as always, also, forgot to tell, WHAT WERE LYSSA AND ARTEMIS DOING?! god! You're shipping the, aren't you? ARENT YOU!?
Zoeten chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
why is it that every school fic that has oc submission gets more attention then ones that try to have a plot (by the you are doing great) I mean they take a look at this and think "This seems interesting let I and 100000 others send our Mary sues to be best Friends with the mc. Oh, no submission moving on." this just irks me

sorry I can not think of thing else to say I hope this keeps on going

sorry for any misspelling and thank you for your time in reading this
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
The battles were pretty cool and all, but i thought there were going to be more. Anyways, i thought Rowen was all badass and all! How come a Marill can almost win agaisnt Artemis(even with the type advantage!)! Well, i thought that they were giung to catch the galatic bastard, but it seems like i will have to wait further up:) . Anyways, nice chapter! I hope that we can see that pokemon that Jack wants soon enough.
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
At last! The infiltrator is known by Jack!(even though he doesnt know who Cattie is ecxactly yet). I hope that you create some of the battles used in the next tournament, and that Jack discovers who the galatic member is.
Also, how many battles did Jack won? Im actually a little interested.
As for the poll, i voted on Feebas. Why? Well, because it will be hilarious to have an almost-useles-but-beautiful-when-evolved pokemon. And it will also help to get more bullies against Jack. Which im sure wont stop coming until he starts to stand up for himself.
Anyways, good chapter as always.
Oh! And thanks for the special thanks on the beginning of almost every chapter!
Ruby Red chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
More plz it really good
Vaelencia chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
This story is getting so exciting! I'm definitely going to continue reading, and I hope you keep up with the great work! Everything is seeming rather ingenuitive and original, while simultaneously drawing ideas similar to things that I can relate to. Hopefully you're story will continue to be it's own as it goes!
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Soooooo, no trespasser yet? Man, you kept us in suspence! Anyways, Joseph. New character, i think you could explain him a little more if he's going to be important in the future chapters. And also, he was flirting with Jack!(or so Adrian thinks) I just hope that Joseph doesnt have a death wish(And i mean overpritective friends-Rowen and Adrian) and doesnt try anything bad agaisnt Jack.
...or maybe, Joseph is the trespasser?
Thanks for updating! See ya later !
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Oho a trespasser i wonder who it may be maybe a friend of Jack's? Anyways, i thought Jack would be having more problems with Math. I guess since it is the start, it will be easy and all. Maybe later.
Anyways, back to the topic. Good job! I still wonder who the trespaser is. Well, thanks for updating and have a nice day!
Ps: Liam got his ass kicked by Adrian.
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Nice work! I really liked this chapter, but I'm actually looking forward for the Math class! I want to know how Jack and friends are going to deal with his problem with the moving numbers(sorry i forgot the name of the disease). Im happy that Artemis is back with its owner! I thought they were going to kill it or something! And, woah, Rowen is a prince! Oh, and Jack's flashback! Poor boy! Its all the number's fault! Thats why we don't like math! Stupid people that triggered a flashback.
Anyways, i always though the Richards were kind of fishy... Hm, i can see where this story is going. It will be actually a very good plot if you continue this line, but just remember not to put a lot of things in. It may become confusing.
Anyways again, i liked this chapter! Specially since it was this long. I hope your inspiration don't die ! Have a nice day and thanks for updating!
Ramaxy18-chan chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Omg, this is so interesting. I hope nothing happened to Artemist, i love all of eevee's evolutions. And, poor Rowen, also, if Adrian and Rowen are in a relationship, who is bottom and top(sorry to say it so bluntly, but at first i thought it was Adrian and then you say that Rowen is a second year and now im confused).well, at the last part, was it a prenk(the thing with the numbers) or is Jack...sick?! Omg, i saw that and i was like, damn, he has dyslexia(i dont know how the disease works, but i heard or it)! This is very good, and im sorry it took me so long to read. I spend three days without internet. I almost died. Anyways, it seems like Jack still doesnt know what friendship is. Im glad that lou got what he deserved(you just made him an antagonist), well, until he decides to apologize or something.
Thanks for the update. Im glad that you decided to make chapters longer, i just hope that you dont take too long because of that though.
Next chapter, school starts (or at least, the next day in the story). What will happen to our dear Hero(Jack)? Will he like the hell we students call school or will he get some servers of hell called bullies on his tail? (I was wondering, will you make Jack and Adrian have the same classes, as in, being in the same class? Just wondering how lonely Jack will feel if he were alone)
Thanks for the update! (Even though the review was late)
Have a nice day
Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Don't ask for reviews. It's the worst thing you can do.