Reviews for To Get To The Other Side (A Comedy of Errors)
Random chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is one of the best things I have read for ages! You got this story absolutely perfect! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
omygod this was great i want more. is there like a category for this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is so freaking cute! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. Cockles and destiel (some of my two fav ships) together being adorable!
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
THat was a really really great story. Keep up with the great work.
DarkerSmileForever chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Amazing job showing the contrast characteristics between each set of twins! Perfect :D
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is so freaking adorable I can't even ahhhhh Cockles and Destiel and cuteness and asdfhdkalhsgabslal
Aliniah chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was so cute! The double serving of love was really adorable
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Haha this was so cute and quirky and sweet :) loved it
snowin' you chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is SO beautiful I actually cried towards the end. You captured all the characters very, very well, which honestly I never read any story that pulled it as well as you did. Glad to read an RPF that is not con-related. Easily goes to my ‘Favorite Story‘ list. A hundred kudos, thousands thumbs up and unquenchable praise. ;)
Midnite OniHime chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I honestly don't know whether to 'awwww' in blatant fangirl adoration... or fall to the floor and laugh my ass off. which leaves me grinning like an idiot as I type this.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
LMFAO! Beautiful!
CM chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wonderful! I wasn't a fan of the Matt part, but everything was great. I love the ending. It's cute and funny.
chomnom chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wonderful! I could read more of these all day!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wow...this is so epicly awesome...really i have never read anything like it...normally i dislike Jensha fics coz i just don't believe in it but this was plausible...well written, great concept, cute and hot...love it

(btw i have written an open letter/petition to spn writers about dean and need signs ...if you wanna help then pm me i will give details ...pls help and if i have already gotten you to do this ignore this thanks XD)
SuperFag chapter 1 . 9/12/2013