Reviews for Blake's Bow
Yin chapter 1 . 7/23
Found this just now, I know it's been a while since release but I just needed to let you know how much I love this fic. Thank you for thinking of such a good story and for taking your time writing it. I reaaally appreciate it!
kirakosaka chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This was such an adorable Bumblebee fic. I loved how you made it fluffy and romantic but yet at the same time managed to focus on their friendship. Wonderfully written.
Jasper-Quarts chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Awesome story! It was really sweet and pretty damn funny too.
Daisy589 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Its 2015
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Cuuuuuuttttteeew( all the pillows are thrown at him) uggggg to much fluff
Pack49 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
SO CUTE
lovecrafter92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like it, the characters are nice and understanding the story while short is very nice and touching so easy way of saying this good job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Love it! As a writer I have given this story infinity gold stars!
OhMiLowd chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I honestly love all your fics.
OtakuLeader chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I absolutely loved this! XD I wouldn't mind seeing more of what happens after this. 3 I don't' think Blake could overcome revealing the truth of hers so quickly to Yang once reality sets in later on. And then revealing it to the others. And from what we've seen happen in the show. It's an intriguing thought. But oh the fun they'll have when they continue that full make out session. I can only imagine...lol Thanks for sharing this and keep up the great RWBY work! -O.L. 11-14-13 7:55pm
Weiss Schneezed chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I like this it was cute
Yang-XIIaoLong chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
ME TOO3 I love them two , so do moar X3
DianaArty89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
so adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading these bumblebee one shot of yours I hope you make some more of them
Jet5698 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really enjoyed these bumblebee one shot of yours I hope you make more of them