Reviews for The Alpha's Prerogative
Your Sam is simply amazing
Sannyaahhh chapter 7 . 6/11
I am never left disappointed when I read your works. Thank you so much for another wonderful read~ it is truly an honour to be able to witness the magical world that you weave with your words and imagination.
bunnysue chapter 7 . 6/7
Damn this story is still so good. So good. I would love to read something new from you. Do you have anything original published? Not that this is not very original for fanfic but you know what I mean. Thank you so much for leaving your stories up as I have a hankering to read your others, though this was always my favorite.
Best wishes from a appreciative fan.
TranquilSapphire chapter 7 . 5/22
I’m never getting over this story
anonymous4060 chapter 7 . 4/9
Absolutely amazing as always. The first time I read the entire thing, I though Sam had died. I think I always cried. Congratulations on writing such a beautiful story.
Nethien chapter 7 . 3/23
I love you. Your writing is extraordinary, descriptive and disruptive to my real life cause I don't want to stop reading(which I'm okay with. But they frown upon staring at your phone at work...) please come back and write more.
fire-lily-fox chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my god! I love this story! Sadly, the last chapter made me ball my eyes out... I thought he died and then he shows up out of the blue... it was a sad and happy ending at the same time
cealm chapter 1 . 1/10
So beautifully written. The last chapter almost gutted me, but I loved it and will definitely read it again! Thank you for your story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
I could read this over and over and never get tired! Absolutely love this story!
AC24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I love this soooo much. I don’t know how many time I have read this by now but every time I read it, it gives me the strongest feelings ever and made me discover new things of this ff. You truly are an excellent writer. This is my favorite ff ever
zamorabaggins chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
I never thought I could stomach a Bella/Sam pairing. You blew away all doubt. Beautifully written, and characters developed believably. Well done! If writing isn't your profession already, you should consider a career change. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
missyclone chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
You posted a story on here a couple years ago about Bella escaping Edward, they’d been married. And finding solace in a cabin, with a secret wolf man. You took it down to rerwite and make your own outside the twilight FanFiction world! Please please let me know if you finished it, I ADORE YOUR WRITING. It’s soul food. If you’ve written books I’d love to buy them and read them! And I was excited about this one haha but you took it down before you finished it ️️️️
LetteMom chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
Seriously biatch...I was crying hard a good five minutes before you revealed he hadn't died. So cruel. But awesome story. Loved it!
Jane chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
I'm stuck at home with the flu and having a wonderful time re-reading all your stories. This one is definitely in my top 5.
MiccaF chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Completed awesome! Hot hot hot! Loved it!
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »