Reviews for The Alpha's Prerogative
Half Of My Soul chapter 7 . 6h
Awesome story. Amazing
Half Of My Soul chapter 7 . 6h
This last chapter put so much stress on my life. I went from completely devastated to sad and then mad realizing Sam indeed did not die.
Neshaisabookworm chapter 7 . 9/7
I can't get enough of this story. I re-read it at least once a year. Best portrayal of Sam and bBella.
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 7 . 8/11
Me encantó!
Katt8500 chapter 7 . 8/10
Thank you for a wonderful story!
AC24 chapter 2 . 8/5
Oh man, i don’t get tired of reading this, this is really the best one that I have ever read. Such a wonderful rollercoaster.
AC24 chapter 1 . 8/5
winterqween chapter 7 . 7/31
Absolutely amazing!
Bloody brilliant!
I love this story so much!
CoSmO333 chapter 7 . 7/28
holy hell I loved this so much I love the way u wrote Sam and ouch I was so worried and upset the beginning of this chapter u sly devil thank u for sharing this
DanaBugg chapter 7 . 7/11
I really really really loved this story. but... how dare you play with my emotions like that...
B4bidden chapter 6 . 7/11
still absolutely love this story best Sam n Bella story ive re-read in a while
withloveee chapter 7 . 7/7
I finished this in one night , amazinnggg!
Your Sam is simply amazing
Sannyaahhh chapter 7 . 6/11
I am never left disappointed when I read your works. Thank you so much for another wonderful read~ it is truly an honour to be able to witness the magical world that you weave with your words and imagination.
bunnysue chapter 7 . 6/7
Damn this story is still so good. So good. I would love to read something new from you. Do you have anything original published? Not that this is not very original for fanfic but you know what I mean. Thank you so much for leaving your stories up as I have a hankering to read your others, though this was always my favorite.
Best wishes from a appreciative fan.
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »