Reviews for Twisted Bonnie and Clyde
teedy chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
love your story...very romantic
Carni611 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
You seems to always write great fix. I can't wait for more chapters to come.
Laylaaaaaaaaaa chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Hope you update soon! This story is very interesting. Love it! :)
Kammy chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I am really loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens next.
One3picEgo chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, so happy I found this story. Gives me something to read while I wait for twisted to return :) Very well written, can't wait to read all the other chapters.
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
You know Sarita annoys the hell out of me but she really does love Lacey. So Dacey are off on their big adventure. Update soon
babyshan211 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Funny chapter.
blue5love01 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
AWWWWWWWW THIS IS PERFECT, She ran after him 3 ! Ha poor Sarita, I wonder what kind of 'twisted' explanation she'll give Chief Masterson!
Joan89 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Oh god this is really good
Dark Lynnette chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
That was a nice ride. I wonder if it over or if you've decided to leave it at that?
I like the inner conflict for Lacey and finally making her decision without really knowing what would happen. She finally took a leap of faith.

I also like Sarita! What a surprise. She can actually be funny and caring, in her own special way.

If you're continuing, it'll be rather exciting to see where this goes and what happens in NYC. And what happens with the girls in Green Grove.
Who knew Phoebe had such a big mouth? LOL

Thanks again for sharing the story.
Dark Lynnette chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
What an interesting development that I never saw coming. This is going to be so much fun!
Dark Lynnette chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
How unfortunate for Danny.
I'm glad Lacey is sort of giving him a chance to explain the situation.

Boy was Judy a handful, and poor Kyle, he just can't catch a break.

I like how this story has started and will be continuing to the next chapter.
Thanks for sharing!
TWISTEDART chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
That was absolutely perfect! PERFECT!

I didn't know about this story when it first came out until I saw it on Tumblr! I love the idea of Lacey and Danny running away. I love the way you are involving so many unexpected twists in this as well. Especially the fact that Sarita and Phoebe are there for Lacey even helping Danny.

That would amazing for the show if they would do as you did.

Thanks for sharing.
blue5love01 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Yay you updated can't wait for the action to start interesting to see Sarita joining in on this adventure. :)
TWISTEDART chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I never expected all girls to be involved. Great way to add to this fic. I happen to like Sarita and Phoebe more than Jo. So it is exciting to see all of them being there for Lacey. Thanks for the story. I am anticipating more.