Reviews for Gone Missing
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 9/20
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS STORY IS. Every single chapter I literally could not read the words fast enough. This was probably the most exciting story I have ever read. Poor Dean, but gosh, I loved this so freaking much. Guess who's reading the sequel? This girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS. What a rollercoaster ride. Thanks a bunch!
sabidoche chapter 12 . 8/19
I have to say, this story is just amazing. Thank you very much for sharing your work.
dana chapter 1 . 7/19
the amount of ". . ." is annoying. there's like 5 different ones on every paragraph. other than that, its very interesting so far
ciarahelen1990 chapter 13 . 3/24
Just read this now and wanted to let you know how great I thought it was.

Gonna go read the sequel now!

Savy160 chapter 12 . 2/9
Poor Dean :'(

But this story was so amazing and so well written! Awesome job :)
Mzzmarie chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Incredible !
die Otter chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
It's one of the best stories I've read! The whole idea was very interesting, just like Dean says, monsters you can understand, people can be so crazy and evil that it may scare you even more than ghosts. I loved your portrayal of the brothers' love and devotion to each other. It was nice to see the tables turned and Dean relying on his little brother for a while. Sam's inner strength always amazes me, and you pictured it beautufully, at the same time not letting us forget that he's still a teenager here. I'm also very happy that you didn't make an obsessed bastard out of John. No matter how many mistakes that man made, how much he hurt his boys, I'm still sure he loved them and would do anything for their safety (he eventually went to hell to save Dean, and still most writes make a monster out of him). I'm glad you gave us a little insight into his emotions and even let him finally voice some of them. It's another aspect of this story that amazes me, you're so great at writing about emotions! Thank you for a wonderful story, I can't wait to read the sequel!
Dean's Girl 2010 chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Very good story :)
Cecile chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
It seems that I came late to the party, but I was very busy for the last weeks, so I just catching up with the end of this story. It has been an amazing ride and Im already on my way to read the sequel. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Director-Ackles chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
This story was absolutely breathtaking I loved it. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Lewlou15 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
This was an awesome story! Sad that Dean had to get so hurt in it but he's a strong boy/man!
I just happened upon this and I'm glad I did. Now I get to catch the sequel!
Once again, very well done!
Psycho33 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Thanks for posting this story. The drama between sam and dean is totally relatable. It was well written and had the perfect amount of angst and dean whumpage! Thanks again
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Very nice ending to the story! I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story, because it was NOT only Dean whump (although I do love that, too) but also showed the emotions that make the show and the relationship between the three Winchesters so special.
I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this story, just got around to reading the whole thing, and it was SO good! Hurt!Dean is my fav type of story and you handled the action/hurt/story balance perfectly! I am most defiantly looking forward to a sequel!