Reviews for Home Away From Home
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Strange word, even stranger concept for them both, but the bunker is just that. Home.

The Impala is their home and the bunker their home away from home. Love that.

Well done!
Samantha V chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is really good! I love that they finally have a permanent(ish) base where Sam and Dean can build a home, and you've summarized it beautifully :)
daleaikman chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That one of the best stories I have read. Home, that's all that needs to be said.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I hope it's not the case, but I rewatched last season's finale the other day. It seemed like something not good was happening in the bunker. :( Sure do hope I'm wrong, but they can't seem to have anything good in their lives for very long. But, for now ...

Nicely done. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This brings through just how screw up the guys' life really is. I loved this and it was a beautifully heart wrenching story.
Great work as always and it was a brilliant piece!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Perfect balance between the home of their Impala and the home that is their bunker. It is so great to see them have a place again, after everything has been taken away, as you summed up so well in the story.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awesome work hon! :D LOVED IT! :D
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I really like the recurring "but that's just how it is" and any and all variations of it. Lovely little story about the boys finding a second home, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really hope the boys always have their bunker home and that they can pass it on to future generations of hunters. Lovely little snippet, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013