Reviews for Of Leather and Ink
DeadAsOf2017 chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
I'm actually really upset that this hasn't been updated in so long, it's amazing.
Masked Benevolence chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Its sad to know that its been a while since you last updated. This is a wonderful story with many brain twists on it and i would love to see the next chapter soon.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Damnnnnn... this level of intensity seems a bit much for a high school scenario, but I'll go with it. Very interesting and I'm glad you chose to write in Ludwig's point of view!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Ooooooh this is really cool! Arthur's kinda a dick though. But I like it anyway! What's with Feli's writing on his hand? I have a sneaking suspicion, so I was t you to update so I can find out if I'm right! I totally ship Alfred and Arthur, but right now I'm wondering how Alfred can put up with such a dick. Anyway, this is really great! Please update!
Raihannn chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
These sort of matter never fail to amuse me, never. Heck, maybe I should start a war in my own school for fun's sake since that place is so boring and nothing ever happens.
A bit of scandal here and there and voila! Let the show begins To author, interesting story and cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
16craftytigers chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Please update soon! This story has a... Different vibe than most stories. I thoroughly enjoy this story. .
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
This was cool
ArouraAspenStar chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
I love the story
kara-hime24 chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
BWAHAHAHA XD
Ludwig sounds so bad ass in here XD
dude, you have to update XD
Miistical chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Oh, I think I love this just a tad too much Great work, dah-ling!
-RMS
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
UPDATE SOON! Oh i love France!
SoulMore chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
FAN!
ThisWannabeItalian chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
WAHHHH I LOVE DIS SO MUCH CAN I JUST SAY THAT YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TALENT AT WRITING!
Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Treesla Wood chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I swear Italy can see the future or something. Also you might want to change the titles of the chapter from "Chapter 7" to "Shadows" and the rest too.
kara-hime24 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I'm so glad you put alot of effort in your works/ fanfictions :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »