Reviews for Reunited:A Tale of Rika and Renamon
Denny Lukman chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Nice one. there just not enoguh ruki/renamon fanfic out there(also takato/guilmon) despite the toothless/hiccup quite common.

I enjoy it and this one good despite this more feels like 'slice of life' of something regular.
Ode 30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ten years... It has passed ten years since you published this and youre still at it. Sir, I take off my hat :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL Ok, so this review comes over 4 years late, but I know you're still around, so you might just get this review. _

Now, THIS.

THIS...was...X3

Just pure, unmitigated, S-W-EET, WAFFy, SO freakin' FLUFFy, Furry RikaxRenamon WIN! X3

Just...*A* SO S-W-EET!

Oh yeah, and I KNEW you'd do a cameo of Arisugawa's Locket. XD That was VERY N-I-CE! I NEVAR get tired of those! O

Helluva job, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Firestar001 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I kinda wish that you would have continued this story, I was really getting into it. :(

I wanted to know if any "Wild Ones" attacked on the wedding day or anything
Firestar001 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I just searched "Kitsune and the Huntress" and I discovered about ten or twenty different Rika and Renamon stories.
Frank019 chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
love the story it made me cry in the begining at the reunion

are you going to make a sequal?
Inukie Koji chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
This is so sweet! I really like how Rika matured in this. The ignorance of the digimon is also well portayed.

Only bad thhing I can say is its a shame the other pairs never used to shapeshift card! And I never caught what digimon they were fighting back earlier...

All in all a very cute story wile not being mindless fluff. And I love the pairing
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
RenaxRuki(Rika) One of my all time fav couples. I love these two together. It feels right, and its cute. I especially like how you did this as several years passed and managed to take it all the way to such a romantic ending. Tamers was my fav season of digimon especially for these two. Renamon's question about if Takato would be doing with Juri what they had done at the end of their date was great. I thought i'd die laughing.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
Haha, lovely.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Yeah, exactly...That was awesome.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Haha...I like it.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Heheh...yeah, I caught the Tenchi reference. And, yeah, you definitely seem to have solved the Ryeka shipping problem. I wonder why I didn't see it earlier. Bad form using dub names, though.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
M...anthropomorphization yay.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Technically, Digimon don't have a gender, but...most of them are assigned one gender or the other anyway, so we'll let it pass.
Anonymous Phantom Writer chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Great story! I've read some of your other ones and I must say I love your touch when it comes to the romance. May all your works continue to maintain your average of excellence!