Reviews for Unto Their Own
Itisariddle chapter 9 . 2/12
Total love. Omg. The way you handled everything from last chapter here is amazing I loved Narcissa and Hermione's dream at the start. The subtlety in your writing is amazing here. And of course Sev's inner monolog is always a joy :)
Itisariddle chapter 8 . 2/4
Yeey this is one of my fave chapters because I love Hermione's revival here. The fact that she felt like herself again acted like her self again is great and you did wonders with the conversation before the smut and you always do wonders with smut so yeey added bonus. I can't remember all of what happens next chapter so very excited for it!
Itisariddle chapter 7 . 1/30
''Because this is my house' this is on point omg. I just get this completely. Oh and Moo is all right! That's good I am happy with that. Loved the way you portray Voldemort here as well and yeah I know where they are moving towards but still I love the way you build up the relationship between them and the development here is such a highlight in this chapter :)
MissandMarauder chapter 11 . 1/27
I think being vulnerable in front of her and admitting he cares is a great place to start. Stubborn man!
MissandMarauder chapter 9 . 1/27
Ahh he's partially admitting that he's falling for her! And he knew it was Draco who helped her all along...why am I not surprised?
MissandMarauder chapter 6 . 1/27
"...but Snape had been bracing himself for some time for an eventual outburst of some kind, a fiery, vocal testament to the mighty lioness she had proven herself all those years ago in battle." That is just beautiful. I keep rereading it. I love the scene where Snape plays with her hair. He is so alarmed by his attraction and fascination with her! haha
MissandMarauder chapter 5 . 1/26
Narcissa and Draco are both in on the plans for a rebellion, eh? interesting... I'm glad Sev is slowly earning Hermione's trust, even if his methods are a bit unorthodox.
MissandMarauder chapter 2 . 1/25
"...a certain cast-iron stance..." perfectly describes the way Severus stands. Love that. It always breaks my heart to see Hermione alone and I'm a little scared to see what Voldie has in store for her.
MissandMarauder chapter 1 . 1/25
Off to a great start! I love your Severus already. I wouldn't want to be around in a world ruled by the Dark Lord either. Can't wait to see what Sev has in store for Hermione...
Itisariddle chapter 6 . 1/20
I love that you go into Snape in a position of power. i think it is such an importnat point to adress also considering canon. Favourite bit of this chapter for me desptie all the undelrying lust there that trust me I also enyoed lol. Love his inner monologue.
Itisariddle chapter 5 . 1/20
I am on my work comupter (yes reading at work once again...) so I can't copy my fave sentence because the stupid thing won't let but that line about her shivering and not knowing what from is just perfect. I love how Snape treats her the respect in it is clear at least to me despite the things he makes her do. he does what he always does what needs to be done and nothing more or less and I love the way you show glimpses of the side he is really on.
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 3 . 1/19
Am I odd for still being concerned over Moo? I do hope somebody takes care of him
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm excited to read this! I don't think I've ever read a story where the dark won where Hermione wasn't already Dark! :)
Itisariddle chapter 4 . 1/17
'I own you now'...I am so happy :) Why am I this evil? Why is this man hot without even trying? Anyway...(Let's ignore Mara's little outburst there shall we? ;)) I loved this chapter the flashbacks are horrifying in a good way and I love your attention to details with the elevator Hermione she has such a long way to go still but Ron really killed me in this chapter. i think this is so IC for him I can't see him wanting to do anything else but avenge is family oh and poor Fred!
Itisariddle chapter 3 . 1/8
Back again :) I am just going to gush I love this fic! Love love love how even here Severus has bounds and his inner world and how you depict his thoughts is perfect. Oh and of course nonexistent nose :D perfect.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »