Reviews for Unto Their Own
worrywart chapter 28 . 2h
This was wild! The way you wrote the different POV, but all brought it back to that one moment that decided everything. Well done! And while it's over, it's not really, eh? Will you be showing us the struggle of the aftermath?
HawkAngel XD chapter 28 . 13h
oh my! finally! yeaaaah! he's gone..! update soon pleaseeee!

HawkAngel
Katja1075 chapter 28 . 18h
Finally he's dead! What a brilliantly written climax to this story. I hope that when we've dealt with the aftermath we get a very happy sappy ending. Thanks for the update.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 28 . 23h
Thank goodness! I was terrified you were going to have Severus die there at the end. Honey, you certainly know how to write and describe the horrors of battle - this chapter was intense! I can't wait to see what's next.
Hannoie chapter 28 . 7/6
Oh, thank goodness he's finally dead. This story has been a pleasure to read, and it will be a pleasure to see how you wrap it up. Thank you so much for writing!
AdelaideArcher chapter 28 . 7/6
Wowser! That was a doozy! I had a horrible thought you were going to give us an evil cliffie...thank you for resisting! Great update to an excellent fic!
gwendlyn chapter 28 . 7/6
Absolutely brilliant, awesome and fantastic! The final battle was thrilling :), and yes - even Voldemort was only human in the end. Hopefully Severus is all right and the sacrifice not him dying... Thank you so much for this great update :)!
Raven Lockwood chapter 28 . 7/6
Oh! Yes! Awesome battle scene! Go Ginny. :D There's going to be one heck of a clean-up going on, but this was certainly worth waiting for. :) Thanks, and looking forward to what comes next. Nicely done.
amazing! this should have a lot more feedback than it does. please don't give up on this story. it's my favorite and way too good to be abandoned!
mamak59 chapter 28 . 7/5
Sacrifice?! Please, I hope that Draco and Luna are still around, and that Severus will pull through! I was really holding my breath throughout the fight. Poor Hooch! And if Bella's still unconscious, I hope they 'wake' her up to finally meet justice!

Yesssss...there IS a light at the end of the tunnel... almost done!
meg527 chapter 28 . 7/5
That was awesome! Thanks for the update!
Brightki chapter 28 . 7/5
EEEEEE! Good Lord! So much action. I feel like we're getting close to the end. I can't wait!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 28 . 7/5
Yayyyyy a new chapter! So exciting! I loved reading this - about damn time for the battle haha I was waiting for them to fight AND WIN WOOOOO! Thanks for posting :) can't wait to see what happens next. I feel like the battle's been a long time coming, but hopefully the worst is over? But who is dead? My bet is on Ginny or Luna unfortunately:(
Happy writing!
xx Sage
Inn chapter 27 . 7/5
I love this story, I can't even explain how much... Your talent is breathtaking and some sentenses? Pearls, shining diamonds...

It's impossible to forget such talent.
Hi! So I've read this from day one. :) so brilliant! I love how you've created Severus and Hermione as they are. This is by far my favorite snamione!
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »