Reviews for Unto Their Own
I love this story. You are an amazing writer, and I always get so excited when I see that this has been updated. :)
Please update again soon? ;)
Thanks for writing. You are awesome, and my favorite snamione writer. :3
Taedae chapter 24 . 2/15
Looking forward to seeing how this ends. A thought crossed my mind ... Had Severus's Unbreakable Vow with Mr. Granger been completely? Cause the way he said to Hermione that she wasn't thinking about the lives of others leads me to believe that it is still in place. So if Hermione dies ... So would Severus? Doubt I'll get a confirmation on this theory but it is food for thought :)
BiGDeal chapter 24 . 2/13
Just discovered this story a week ago and managed to finish plowing my way through it. Broken souls abound and the ties that bind are leading some into danger greater than they can imagine, and some of them are also taking it upon themselves to make ultimate sacrifices.

The story drags a bit but keeps moving forward all the time, often with unexpected twists and turns.

Definitely on my follow list and looking forward to whenever you can post the next chapter.
mustang2207 chapter 24 . 2/11
Can't wait for the next chapter!
GoldenGem chapter 24 . 2/9
I started reading this on Ashwinder and thinking you'd dropped it after 3 chapters. I am thrilled to find it in here and I do hope you will continue it as it's a great story.
Mel chapter 24 . 2/6
Wow, all the action in this chapter was great! I feel bad for Bridgette though... I anxiously await the next chapter! Thanks for updating :)
RhodaBush chapter 24 . 2/5
More please!
There's no way to make it right, though. Even the devil needs comfort. And even the strongest of lionesses can't hunt alone forever.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 24 . 2/3
I can't believe you've left us with this cliff-hanger! This story has reached the truly exciting point and now... UGH!
I'm loving this :)
This is the first chapter I didn't read in absolute dread. Excellent use of suspense and obviously of well written sexual tension.
Hikorichan chapter 24 . 2/3
Great chapter! Keep them coming :)
Grace5231973 chapter 24 . 2/3
It was worth the wait and I hope Severus doesn't get himself killed going after Hermione! I hope they survive!
Un chapitre toujours aussi palpitant, on tremble pour Hermione, Luna, Severus et Bridget.
J'espère qu'ils vont s'en sortir...
Merci et bonne continuation !
roni2010 chapter 24 . 2/2
Great suspense when Severus & Wyman on their to Voldie's hideout! Great title for chapter 24! Hope Hermeione & the other made it to the safe house! Wonder how Voldie found out Hermione & the other location?
riptidegirl chapter 24 . 2/2
Great update! So suspenseful I cannot wait for the next! :D Each chapter is more magical than the next ;)
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »