Reviews for Unto Their Own
Strictus chapter 5 . 7/23
Brilliant! Though it seems a bit improbable Voldemort would make possible for his employees to conspirate against him in his very own building...
Strictus chapter 3 . 7/23
So, Snape does seem to have a heart :D
Strictus chapter 2 . 7/23
Yes, it definetely is a very depresseng fic... I'm loving it! You captured the canon Snape amazingly well. I'm going to chapter 3 now, against my better judgement as I've got too many things to do and most probably I'll get to chapter 4 right away as well.
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 28 . 7/23
I started reading this story a little while ago and have managed to catch up to chapter 28 just now. This story is incredibly well written and I wanted to point out that when you described the use of the cruciatus curse it was better than most stories I have read because they overuse it and don't understand the gravity it's supposed to have. :)
Strictus chapter 1 . 7/22
I usually avoid reading AU HP stories, specially where Voldemort has won, but this one called my attention and, until know, I'm very pleased I decided to give it a try! Excellent intro! I can't wait to see if that "Fletcher" guy is Justin or not and if anyone else survived. Also, I hope you are developing that cliff-hanger about Hermione's relationship with "Draco". I shall keep reading then!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 28 . 7/22
Aaaaccckkk! Merlin's balls - that is a cliffhanger! Harrowing doesn't even cover it. Ding dong the psycho wizard is dead! But Ginny? Draco? Will Severus recover from his injuries? Eek! I do hope your next chapter doesn't linger in your Doc Folder too long. 3
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 27 . 7/22
No no no, Rolanda! Send a stunner as you fly off toward Hermione! (Is it possible to read with nervous hands covering my eyes? lol)

Draco Ginny. Severus Hermione. I pray to whatever goddesses there are to let these four remain together after the smoke clears. Preferably on the side of the living.

Harry and Ron bolstering and comforting her was sweet. I want to believe that they really ARE speaking to her from behind the Veil.

And I forgot to say in an earlier chapter how gutting it is to think that only Ginny remains of that large, boisterous, kind-hearted brood. All that Life snuffed out.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 26 . 7/22
Wow, girl, this was one emotional roller coaster after another. Well done! The reunion at the end there was stellar (as usual) but the lows and grief with her interactions with Ginny - Ginny/Harry were heartbreaking.

I don't want your fic to be over soon, but I wouldn't say no to the demise of Voldemort and his evil army to snuff it soon. Our people have long suffered and the "finish line" is in sight but so far away.
I love this story. You are such an amazing writer! I cannot wait to see what is in store for Hermione and Severus. :)
Thank you for not giving up on this story!
severus-rickman-lover chapter 28 . 7/13
Oh my god! I found your story through tumblr and have spent all day reading it! I absolutely love this fic, definetly one of my favourites, and your writing is amazing.
Keep up the incredible work and please update soon! x
191987 chapter 28 . 7/12
This was fantastic! Incredibly nerve-wracking and so well written. Writing battle-scenes credibly is not easily accomplished but believe me... Yours was simply splendid! I wonder what's to come up next... I'm practically sitting on the edge of my seat ;) Well done, BRAVA! I cannot get enough of your stories! :D They are addictive ;) And by the way... I've read ALL your latest updates and installments - be it the UL-series, the West of the Moon-series, the drabbles (God, I loved those! Had there been 150, I would have read them all in one go!) and now this... What amazing talent! You have enormous skill in letting your readers experience as well as participate in the emotional rollercoaster of all your characters - their drama, their feels, their musings, their challenges, their secrets - and yet you manage to brilliantly capture and convey all the subtle nuances that lie in-between, too. THANK YOU for all the new chapters you've been adding over the course of last month! May this review be representative for the many more I'd intended to post ;) Cheers.
Mel chapter 28 . 7/11
Great writing! I loved the action, everything flowed so well! I did think for a second that Severus was dead. I'm sure there are others who were killed though. Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to seeing the aftermath. :)
roni2010 chapter 28 . 7/10
Wondering who died, I have a feeling Ginny didn't make it.. great battle detail..
SwishandFlick007 chapter 28 . 7/9
Omg this is so brilliant. I just spent two days reading this. This is one of my favorite fics due to the fact that the characters follow so perfectly to JKR, that this scenario could have actually (maybe more likely?) happened. Please please please update soon! Can't wait to read more.
stoictimer chapter 28 . 7/9