Reviews for Unto Their Own
191987 chapter 26 . 4/23
I'm a little late, I know... But this chapter was something else... WOW! Though I'm very sad about Bridgette's death, you managed to brighten up my mood with the last part of the chapter ;) At first I read "London - two years later" instead of "days" and was like - 'WHAT!? An epilogue!? Oh, no, it's over...' But how glad I am that it turned out differently! I'm eagerly waiting for more! Cheers.
rivruskende chapter 21 . 4/20
Wonderful chapter! You are so skilled as a writer, I love you ;)
roni2010 chapter 26 . 4/19
great that the light side is ready for battle! "take the edge off moments" are written very lovely! would love to see draco/ginny's moment! (not sure you have written one for them) overall nice chapie!
roon0 chapter 26 . 4/15
Such a sad story.
Angelwells chapter 26 . 4/12
holy crap that was awesome and so heart breaking when they were talking about harry, part of me deep down inside hopes he comes back, after all they do magic the realistic side of me realises hes gone and cant imagine the pain ginny and hermione feel. you have written it very well. i loved it and cant wait for the next chapter.

Angel :D
riptidegirl chapter 26 . 4/11
Great update! So sexy, angsty, and perfect! Can't wait for more! :D
Amar 2 chapter 26 . 4/11
Well done!
Carla Balsinha chapter 26 . 4/11
Olá querida!Like always,a wonderful chapter!
I "demand" a happy ending for this two!
It was a very touching reunion between two good friends!
I really hope that you will have a wonderful trip to London and if I would live in there, Iwould love to met you...but unfortunately I dont...but one day...who knows?right?!
Take care!
Carla Cascão
HelenaRickman1 chapter 26 . 4/11
"It's enough" oh my, I hope that's no some type of foreshadowing of bad fortune during the battle!
BTW - that second position - hot. I 'm hoping a fanfic artist out there will be inspired to work with that visual.
Comic Critic chapter 22 . 4/10
I'm going to ask once and once only...NO PREGNANCY! Other than that this story is going swimmingly!
olivialynlee chapter 26 . 4/10
Yay! An update! I loved the meeting between Hermione and Ginny. I felt so bad for Ginny. What a difficult job she has. Cannot wait for the next update!
Katja1075 chapter 26 . 4/10
Such an intense chapter. This story only has intense chapters that make me want to dig my nails into the sofa. :-) I think we're very close to the final battle and I hope we do get a very sappy ending after so much angst and horror ...
great chapter and incredibly hot at the end!
Damn Gina. As a woman in a long distance relationship, I can relate. I love his very adult attitude: and his realist perspective.
Zoldronica chapter 26 . 4/10
Fabulous as always!
BiGDeal chapter 26 . 4/9
I seem to have this mysterious desire to light up a cigarette right now...
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »