Reviews for Unto Their Own
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 12 . 3h
Oh and was the reference to Draco being turned into a ferret?
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 31 . 3h
I absolutely love this story! You made another storyline from where it originally ended and it's amazing how you've managed to make it all come to life! I'm sad to see the story go but it's ended brilliantly :) Thank you for sharing!
roni2010 chapter 31 . 6h
what wonderful ending!draco's grandson prank was too funny..
vbt22220 chapter 19 . 14h
i'm struck speechless...it's finally happening...
OzmaofOz chapter 31 . 21h
thank you for writing!
squeaky521 chapter 17 . 2/4
Just wanted to give a quick hello and thank you! I'm loving this story. I'm thrilled it's being updated again! I started over from the beginning to make sure I didn't miss anything. One thing I wanted to point out as a bit I particularly like is when you put voice and emotion to Moo. It's usually funny, and always appreciated by a cat lover like me!
Katja1075 chapter 31 . 2/4
Thank you so much for writing and Finishing this story. The reference was... Draco making Ron eat slugs...? Or did I completely miss it...?
I Love the happy ending, and now can finally read the whole Story once again.
you might expect some more comments while I'm doing that...
RoseTylerRun chapter 31 . 2/4
Wow! This story was absolutely beautiful. Even though I was remiss in leaving reviews, for which I apologize, I know how much they mean to authors, I eagerly anticipated every update you posted. I have been reading this one for most of the 2.5 years you spent writing this and enjoyed every chapter. This was a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. I look forward to your future writing. Thanks for sticking with this and sharing it with the rest of us.
deathlyhalfbloodprince chapter 31 . 2/4
Wonderful ending to this wonderful story. As always, your work is amazingly fantastic.
Zoldronica chapter 31 . 2/4
Whelp, I think this might be the ending of the last story I've been subscribed to on this site. Bittersweet.

Thanks for the ride!
gwendlyn chapter 31 . 2/4
An absolute amazing, brilliant and well fitted ending to this story! I loved it, it leaves me with this aching feeling that finally everything is good but still one does not want to let go of the story yet :). And I liked a lot that in the end the involvement about Ginny did come out too. Thank you so much for finishing it, I cannot put into words how much I felt with Hermione and Severus and the others. Lots of hugs and until next time as always!
rivruskende chapter 31 . 2/4
Thank you for this wonderful story, I loved it!
Marriage1988 chapter 31 . 2/4
Oh, lovely. Truly wonderful. As usual.

Thank you for completing this gem. Such an amazing story by one of the best fanfic writers around.

If you are new to CRmedia gal's works, I encourage you to read ALL of her stories-her Unquestionable Love series are some of the finest ever written. It is because of those stories that I fell in love with fanfic and wanted to continue reading this genre. I owe it all to this marvelous writer.

Thank you, Andrea. For everything.
notyetanotheralias chapter 31 . 2/4
I always get invested in well-written stories, so it is bittersweet to have them be concluded. This one was full of angst, but that didn't make me love it any less. Thank you for writing it.
BlueWater5 chapter 31 . 2/4