Reviews for Unto Their Own
Reckless072529 chapter 1 . 8/18
I love so many of your stories and this was no exception. I'm kind of glad I stubbled upon this one already completed, lol. Bravo! I look forward to reading more of your stuff
This has been quite the ride for me. Your snape is written with such a wonderfully harsh tenderness (if that is a thing) and I am completely in love with your writing.
I adored this! Thank you for writing it! It was so clever and brilliant!
NurseAact chapter 22 . 7/10
Still loving this story but confused about how they're able to just hang out at Malfoy Manor for so long considering Wymann betrayed them and you'd think Voldemort would have beat down the doors by now. On a similar note, I'm surprised that The Daily Prophet is printing anything that just alerts muggleborns that they have a rallying point when that practically announces their allegiance elsewhere and Voldemort could easily squash that. After all, they didn't even print anything the MOM wouldn't like when Fudge was Prime Minister and you'd think they'd be far more concerned about upsetting Voldemort than they would have been about Fudge.
Aileen O'Neill chapter 31 . 7/8
Damn, how come I've only now come across this fic? I just read the whole story, and wow! I'm particularly in love with Severus acting as leader for an underground rebellion, it's just SO great!
This is my second time reading this story. It's masterful.
NurseAact chapter 21 . 7/4
Ok... so I LOVE this story but I'm struggling to finish reading this chapter. It's so riddled with medical inaccuracies it's making me insane. In future I'd suggest doing a little research about things like punctured lungs and what that causes if you're going to write about them. I'm thrilled that Voldemort didn't kill Severus but with the treatment he's getting he would probably be dead at Malfoy Manor by now.
NurseAact chapter 19 . 7/3
Finally! I've been going crazy ever since they came out with their plans for Hermione. Why was no one talking about what would become of Severus with this plan? About time it was addressed, even if we don't have an answer, the fact that the question hadn't even been asked was infuriating. I'm dying stressing over him now that we know Wyman betrayed them too. Then they finally said they love each other! Great chapter ending.
NurseAact chapter 14 . 6/26
I generally avoid leaving feedback on finished stories as I read until I reach the end to keep from accidentally reading a spoiler in comments from others but wanted to express how much I'm enjoying your writing and how much the plot twist of Potter potentially being alive just through me. I'll have to check out more of your HP fanfics once I finish this one!
Timelady92 chapter 31 . 5/22
Oh dear, you really made me cry in the end.

It hurt so much to see Dracos and Lunas pain, having lost their loved ones. I'm glad though that it turned out well for Hermione & Severus at least, although it pains me that so many of the Light had to die. The feelings were similar to when I read the 7th book though... So many tear-stained pages...

Well, it's hard for me to put my thoughts into words. I loved your story despite the tears I cried (or maybe because of them? It certainly had a cathartic effect on me). It was wonderfully written, with so much emotion... an emotional rollercoaster ride for sure!

Thank you for this, really. I certainly needed this. I could really relate to the characters' emotions and you certainly have the talent to make them seem alive.

I know, I don't say it enough, but your work is very much appreciated. Fanfiction has helped me to get through so many things in life and I'm glad that people like you spend so much time working on their stories and also share them with us. It really means a lot to me that you do.

Yours,
tl
Timelady92 chapter 19 . 5/21
Okay, I gotta take a quick break here and leave you a review. This chapter (and all the other chapters I've read so far) is so damn beautiful.

And I want to punch Severus in the face for believing that nobody cares when he dies.

I love that love declaration and how Hermione first calls him an idiot and tells him she hates him. Ah, such romance. Glad he believed her and said it back, though.

Btw., have I already mentioned... you wrote some really high quality smut in this story. Really good and the story-smut-ratio is also nicely balanced.

Okay, now I'm off reading the rest of your story.

Cheerio!
Brooksfisher chapter 6 . 5/1
This story is getting interesting and I really like it! I'm so glad you wrote it and that I found it
Itisariddle chapter 14 . 4/23
I am baack! Sorry it took so long. I am still reading though loved this chapter and I am glad there is no still alive Harry plot here. I love Harry but in Voldemort won settings I prefer him dead. Poor Severus suffering through all that.
Itisariddle chapter 13 . 4/1
Ooh I love how you write Voldemort I forgot ho scary he can be very well done! So much happening this chapter! The vow was brilliant and I love how Hermione is so much both her parents. Onwards it is! :D
Itisariddle chapter 12 . 3/25
Aaw lovely, ll the small moments are great here, the Hermione in his shirt and the tea brewing the muggle way. I also love how you push the story along here without forgetting the character development Nice work!
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »