Reviews for Unto Their Own
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
That last bit in this chapter is soooo hot :)
191987 chapter 30 . 1/31/2016
This was BEYOND beautiful! A very special treat, indeed! :) The moment Severus proposed to Hermione with the blade of grass made my heart first skip a beat and then melt completely: perfect timing, perfect speech, perfect gesture. Thank you so much for finishing this gem of a story, for giving our heroes a well-deserved, dignified and relatively peaceful ending and us readers some much needed closure - it's been an incredible journey. Although I'm terribly sad that UTO is coming to an end, I'm happy there will be an epilogue and I'm looking forward to it tremendously! Thank you again and take care. Cheers.
theaesthene chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I haven't started reading yet -really excited for that- and I just want to say that I'm in love with the cover art.
Carla Balsinha chapter 30 . 1/29/2016
Alô querida! Is so good reading another chapter of my favorite story...
What I enjoyed to read...After long time...I will miss this two...
Once again is a honour and a plager reading your words and imagine all this...
Take care!
Carla Cascão
Nachtwens chapter 30 . 1/29/2016
I am going to re-read this epic first. Perhaps I can read the epilogue by the time i've finished ;)
Frenchie84 chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
I really like the idea of Hermione being MOM...
Katja1075 chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
I was so happy this Morning when I saw the update...I looked forward to reading the new chapter all day.
That cemetery scene with Ron was truly beautiful and after all the darkness in this story was the perfect thing to turn to the happy Ending after that.
Hermione as Minister of Magic? Great Idea, but of course we need a wedding first ;-)
I'm sad this Story will be over soon, but when it's finished, I'll read it all over again, just because it's so good.
gwendlyn chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
This was truly lovely, yet also bittersweet! The scene at the Weasley's tombstones gave me goosebumps since it was really moving. And its great that Hermione and Severus return to Hogwarts, and are getting married. Thank you so much for this deeply emotional update!
Grace5231973 chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
This was a sad and beautiful chapter! I feel bad that Draco and Ginny and the others who have passed don't get to enjoy the freedom they fought so hard for! I am glad that Hermione and Severus are rebuilding Hogwarts! I am looking forward to the epilogue!
Maureen Mooney chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
This is awesome! Please please don't get discouraged. I re-read every chapter last night and today so I could know what was going on and what had happened. I'd love more in this continuity if at some point you'd be inclined to write it. It would be interesting to see how Severus and Hermione rebuild Hogwarts and if Dean becomes Minster of Magic.
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
Yay an update! I just returned to this story after a long time and your writing just helped me fall back into the story so easily :) I'm sad that it will be ending but I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the epilogue!
roni2010 chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
happy that severus and hermione will be married! great idea for dean to become minister of magic!
rivruskende chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
I am so happy to see that you are back and to read you! This was a fantastic, heartbreaking chapter!
Mel chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
Glad to see another chapter up! The proposal was so cute! Loved it :D! Thanks for posting!
Zoya chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD! I so excited! Thank you, thanku you, thank you!
1,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »