Reviews for Unto Their Own
MissandMarauder chapter 5 . 1/26
Narcissa and Draco are both in on the plans for a rebellion, eh? interesting... I'm glad Sev is slowly earning Hermione's trust, even if his methods are a bit unorthodox.
MissandMarauder chapter 2 . 1/25
"...a certain cast-iron stance..." perfectly describes the way Severus stands. Love that. It always breaks my heart to see Hermione alone and I'm a little scared to see what Voldie has in store for her.
MissandMarauder chapter 1 . 1/25
Off to a great start! I love your Severus already. I wouldn't want to be around in a world ruled by the Dark Lord either. Can't wait to see what Sev has in store for Hermione...
Itisariddle chapter 6 . 1/20
I love that you go into Snape in a position of power. i think it is such an importnat point to adress also considering canon. Favourite bit of this chapter for me desptie all the undelrying lust there that trust me I also enyoed lol. Love his inner monologue.
Itisariddle chapter 5 . 1/20
I am on my work comupter (yes reading at work once again...) so I can't copy my fave sentence because the stupid thing won't let but that line about her shivering and not knowing what from is just perfect. I love how Snape treats her the respect in it is clear at least to me despite the things he makes her do. he does what he always does what needs to be done and nothing more or less and I love the way you show glimpses of the side he is really on.
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 3 . 1/19
Am I odd for still being concerned over Moo? I do hope somebody takes care of him
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm excited to read this! I don't think I've ever read a story where the dark won where Hermione wasn't already Dark! :)
Itisariddle chapter 4 . 1/17
'I own you now'...I am so happy :) Why am I this evil? Why is this man hot without even trying? Anyway...(Let's ignore Mara's little outburst there shall we? ;)) I loved this chapter the flashbacks are horrifying in a good way and I love your attention to details with the elevator Hermione she has such a long way to go still but Ron really killed me in this chapter. i think this is so IC for him I can't see him wanting to do anything else but avenge is family oh and poor Fred!
Itisariddle chapter 3 . 1/8
Back again :) I am just going to gush I love this fic! Love love love how even here Severus has bounds and his inner world and how you depict his thoughts is perfect. Oh and of course nonexistent nose :D perfect.
Itisariddle chapter 2 . 1/4
I am baack! I am reading this at work so sorry for the spelling mistakes I try to keep an air of 'I am working' around me ;)

I LOVE this chapter. Did you choose the Koeststrat as name diliberatly? It means sometihng like staying quiet or hiding in Dutch :D It made me so happy seeing this glimpse of Amsterdam (because I live there) I also love the power comign off of Snape, this is supposed to be his world and your way of showing it is so briljant. Oh and the branding scene! The way you handled it, so delicate it is horrible and yet the strength in Hermione here...3 3 3
Itisariddle chapter 1 . 1/2
Yeey here I am wishing you a very Happy new year and starting on my re-read with one of my favourite fics of yours! I love the darkness so yeah I gravitate towards it in this fic and you manage to nail the atmosphere in this chapter beautifully. Love Hermione's desperation and Severus's reaction to a world with Voldemort still alive is so much like I imagine it to be. So excited to read this over for the third time!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
Great story!
SweetSighs chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I'm still wondering what became of Moo! I love that kitty!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
I was in tears by the end and I even sighed out awww - this fic could easily be entitled: Walk Beside Me, as that is what Severus did, from the moment the battle at Hogwarts was won by LV - he was constantly looking out for Hermione because, deep down, he respected and ended up, loving her!

Such a good heart wrenching story.

Two or three questions.

1) How the hell is Filch and Mrs Norris still flippin alive?

2) Who did Draco marry eventually?

3) Why weren't the house names changed - they had new founders by now: Snape to substitute for Slytherin, Granger to substitute for Gryffindor, Lovegood to substitute for Ravenclaw and Fletchley to take the place of Hufflepuff... ?

The last one is not really serious point but I would have thought that it would be a perfect out with the old in with the new - kind of thing.

Brilliant story, as attested by the fact that this is the most ramblingly stupid review I have left but still, excellent quality. Though shame there were never little Snapelets.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Well, have to stop here for the night and resume on the morrow, this is a brilliant thriller/romance - I adore the intrigue and reality conveyed in this story. Sort of John Le Carre in style - highly thought provoking.
1,429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »