Reviews for Unto Their Own
Bree chapter 13 . 3/7
Dammit! I always get so nervous before he goes to see the Dark Lord! You can never win with that bastard :-(
Bree chapter 12 . 3/7
He totally loved her before! Why else would he seek out her parents?
Bree chapter 12 . 3/6
Phew! Just reading about their relationship is exhausting!
Bree chapter 11 . 3/6
Amazing! Thank you!
Bree chapter 10 . 3/6
Yes indeed, why Severus ? ;-)
Bree chapter 9 . 3/6
Oh Severus! Repressing our feelings never make them go away, you should know that by now silly man.
Bree chapter 8 . 3/6
Saw that one coming. Severus does not handle emotions well and that was highly emotionally charged. And incredibly erotic. Tastefully written and described, encompassing all aspects to create a real life experience for the reader. Like I totally felt what that must have been like for hermione. Although I probably would have cried myself to sleep.
Bree chapter 7 . 3/6
I'm wondering if the mark is somehow connected to Voldemort so that in a way it spies on hermione's emotions or something. Or whether it's a stark reminder for Snape about the reality of the situation and makes him refocus on his larger plan... The tension between those two though is too hot to be ignored for much longer. Hermione is such a spitfire!
Bree chapter 6 . 3/4
This is AMAZING! Thank you!
Bree chapter 5 . 3/3
Yay... I love this story. You described Severus beautifully.
Bree chapter 4 . 3/2
I know the situation is dire but I mean to have Severus Snape say those words - "I own you now." ... Mmmmm.
Bree chapter 3 . 3/2
Permission for what!? I love this story so far :) You have added a richness in dimension to these already formed characters and created an unique and vibrant setting while remaining rooted in the tradional Potter-verse. Thank you for sharing this with us fans ;-)
chibichanga chapter 31 . 3/2
Heartbreaking and uplifting. Wonderful story!
Bree chapter 2 . 3/2
Ooh I haven't found a good epic like this to read in FOREVER! I love hermiones spit-fire! I know Snape has to be good, right? How is he going to get her out of this?
Bree chapter 1 . 2/28
Intriguing! I'm an us to see how this story turns out. Thank you for writing it.
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »