Reviews for Unto Their Own
Hikorichan chapter 24 . 2/3
Great chapter! Keep them coming :)
Grace5231973 chapter 24 . 2/3
It was worth the wait and I hope Severus doesn't get himself killed going after Hermione! I hope they survive!
Un chapitre toujours aussi palpitant, on tremble pour Hermione, Luna, Severus et Bridget.
J'espère qu'ils vont s'en sortir...
Merci et bonne continuation !
roni2010 chapter 24 . 2/2
Great suspense when Severus & Wyman on their to Voldie's hideout! Great title for chapter 24! Hope Hermeione & the other made it to the safe house! Wonder how Voldie found out Hermione & the other location?
riptidegirl chapter 24 . 2/2
Great update! So suspenseful I cannot wait for the next! :D Each chapter is more magical than the next ;)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/2
That's not what your past review implied. And still not sure why you would bother reading something that you find so 'OOC' but that's not for me to figure out.
Katherine chapter 11 . 2/2
Definitely referring to Voldemort not liking mixed blood 'relations' and Severus having an image to keep. I know she's old enough.
CRMediaGal chapter 24 . 2/2
For your information, the legal age of consent in the UK is 16 and at the start of this story Hermione is 18. Hardly 'illegal', sorry not sorry to fact correct you. Also, in the midst of stress, chaos, and war, I find contraception would easily not be at the forefront of some people's minds. Even the cleverest folks fuck up from time to time, and SSHG are no exception. If the fact that they don't think of everything in every possible scenario and in such bleak times makes them 'OOC' to you then I'm amazed you made it this far into my story at all. This is AU, after all, but I digress..

Oh, and the whole storyline about unprotected sex is going to play out more in chapters to come, but since you more than likely won't be reading, Katherine, oh well!
Katherine chapter 10 . 2/2
It becomes really OOC when two brilliant people don't ever once consider contraception when their sexual relationship is basically illegal. -wince-
Katja1075 chapter 24 . 2/2
... It was worth the wait, and the perfect ending to my stressful working day.
Although the ending makes my heart ache for Severus... it's time they see each other again soon (I'm making a happy wish here) .
Thanks for the update!
BrownEyedHedwig chapter 24 . 2/2
It was nice seeing an update, as well as some action, even if short.
Keep going sweetie 3
Isode chapter 24 . 2/2
I do so love fight scenes and this is one of the best.
gwendlyn chapter 24 . 2/2
That was thrilling :), thank you for the new chapter! Let's hope that Luna & Hermione are both fine. I'm really curious what will happen next ;).
191987 chapter 24 . 2/2
Worth the read!? You can bet it was worth it - and, seriously, whenever has a fic/new chapter of your creation not been worth reading!? It's always a pleasure to immerse oneself into your stories and I'm really glad this was updated! :D It may not have been as long as the last chapters but who cares? It was crammed full of information and emotion. Hermione's reflections on the hardship Ginny has to bear were poignant and oh, so true. I loved it when Severus was 'talking business' with Wyman! So cool and collected that it made me smile. And I hope that Bridgette will be saved, as well as Hermione and the others. Severus to the rescue! :D Let's just pray he keeps a level head! Even the ever-observant Narcissa described him as too emotional... And the final battle is clearly on the horizon... Anyway, the tension in this chapter was so extreme that I kept biting my nails! Well done, my dear! I loved it! And I'm super anxiously waiting for more, more, more! :D As a kind of 'P.S.': I'm immensely happy to see that the utterly unfounded and untrue 'mediocre talent' attribute was scratched from your bio at last! You rock and every post over the last years has clearly shown that 'mediocrity' simply doesn't apply to your writing! Cheers.
Carla Balsinha chapter 24 . 2/2
Olá querida!After this roler coaster,I want more!
In this all intense of emotions,Severus find time to worry with Hermione!
My fingers cannot stand so "much curiosity" and my imagination either!
Take care!