Reviews for Unto Their Own
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 3 . 1/19
Am I odd for still being concerned over Moo? I do hope somebody takes care of him
SlytherinEquestrian chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm excited to read this! I don't think I've ever read a story where the dark won where Hermione wasn't already Dark! :)
Itisariddle chapter 4 . 1/17
'I own you now'...I am so happy :) Why am I this evil? Why is this man hot without even trying? Anyway...(Let's ignore Mara's little outburst there shall we? ;)) I loved this chapter the flashbacks are horrifying in a good way and I love your attention to details with the elevator Hermione she has such a long way to go still but Ron really killed me in this chapter. i think this is so IC for him I can't see him wanting to do anything else but avenge is family oh and poor Fred!
Itisariddle chapter 3 . 1/8
Back again :) I am just going to gush I love this fic! Love love love how even here Severus has bounds and his inner world and how you depict his thoughts is perfect. Oh and of course nonexistent nose :D perfect.
Itisariddle chapter 2 . 1/4
I am baack! I am reading this at work so sorry for the spelling mistakes I try to keep an air of 'I am working' around me ;)

I LOVE this chapter. Did you choose the Koeststrat as name diliberatly? It means sometihng like staying quiet or hiding in Dutch :D It made me so happy seeing this glimpse of Amsterdam (because I live there) I also love the power comign off of Snape, this is supposed to be his world and your way of showing it is so briljant. Oh and the branding scene! The way you handled it, so delicate it is horrible and yet the strength in Hermione here...3 3 3
Itisariddle chapter 1 . 1/2
Yeey here I am wishing you a very Happy new year and starting on my re-read with one of my favourite fics of yours! I love the darkness so yeah I gravitate towards it in this fic and you manage to nail the atmosphere in this chapter beautifully. Love Hermione's desperation and Severus's reaction to a world with Voldemort still alive is so much like I imagine it to be. So excited to read this over for the third time!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
Great story!
SweetSighs chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I'm still wondering what became of Moo! I love that kitty!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
I was in tears by the end and I even sighed out awww - this fic could easily be entitled: Walk Beside Me, as that is what Severus did, from the moment the battle at Hogwarts was won by LV - he was constantly looking out for Hermione because, deep down, he respected and ended up, loving her!

Such a good heart wrenching story.

Two or three questions.

1) How the hell is Filch and Mrs Norris still flippin alive?

2) Who did Draco marry eventually?

3) Why weren't the house names changed - they had new founders by now: Snape to substitute for Slytherin, Granger to substitute for Gryffindor, Lovegood to substitute for Ravenclaw and Fletchley to take the place of Hufflepuff... ?

The last one is not really serious point but I would have thought that it would be a perfect out with the old in with the new - kind of thing.

Brilliant story, as attested by the fact that this is the most ramblingly stupid review I have left but still, excellent quality. Though shame there were never little Snapelets.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Well, have to stop here for the night and resume on the morrow, this is a brilliant thriller/romance - I adore the intrigue and reality conveyed in this story. Sort of John Le Carre in style - highly thought provoking.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
So despite his protests to Yaxley, Snape does want to bed her? Oooo goodie, and it seems she might let him too.

I can't wait for Draco to turn up.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Goody, I like rebellious Narcissa x
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 31 . 9/21/2016
Loved, loved, loved this story! What a ride!
kate1309 chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
I'm crying. This story is incredible. Though I do wonder whatever happened to Moo. This is such a heart-wrenching story. I love every bit of it. This story is definitely one I will read over and over for the times to come. You did a marvelous job. I can barely even type through the blur of tears. That proves that this story is everything it could ever be. I definitely hope to read some other of your works and find them to be similar. I love it so much. Please keep writing and I dearly hope it will live on in our hearts forever. It will in mine. Fantastic work.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/11/2016
So, I'm really late to this story (late to fanfic in general...) but I wanted to express how much I appreciate your fortitude during what seems to have been a bit of a trying time for you. I am reading your notes with every chapter here as you reflect on your progress (or lack their of) and how dedicated you are to your following, it's amazing. And through it all, you made it through to finish this piece and, of course, many others since. Thank you. Thank you so much for setting such a wonderful example of how perseverance can bring us to our ultimate goals!

I am still reading out here, but I find that I don't comment much through a story. I like to let the author tell their story. I am, however, engrossed. It is a fascinating turn on a post-war universe that, perhaps, is not explored enough. Thank you, again.
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »