Reviews for Unto Their Own
Grace5231973 chapter 25 . 3/2
I am so relieved he found her! How sad that Hermione cannot have kids! I can't wait to read more!
Carla Balsinha chapter 25 . 3/2
alô querida! This intense chapter almost "killed" me...this suspense about Hermione wasnt good...but she was saved for his Knight errant...but I was so sorry about she cannot be mum...
The last part was hard to her...
Your story is almost on the end? Can not be! I will complain ...snif...snif...
Take care
Carla Cascão
notyetanotheralias chapter 25 . 3/2
you cant finish it like that! we need to see them during peace time, and have lots and lots and looooots of fluff!
meg527 chapter 25 . 3/2
I eagerly anticipate the action coming up in this story! Thank you for the update!
stoictimer chapter 25 . 3/1
So sweet
riptidegirl chapter 25 . 3/1
Such an amazing update! I will be so sad to see this story end! Thank you for a magnificent story!
mamak59 chapter 25 . 3/1
The minute Severus heard that Hermione was thought to be behind the group and wasn't, the search for her was INTENSE. So glad he found her before it was too late. I love the tender exchange between them. Poor Hermione! I hoped that somehow they will run into a healer that will reverse Dolohov's curse.
Now that Nagini is dead...perhaps as Snape said, 'with any luck it'll be over quickly' I guess things have to get worse before it gets better, right?
Keep on writing, hon...can't wait to see how the fight will be between 'Harry' 'Snape' and 'Hermione' who are supposed to be 'dead' what a nice (nasty?) surprise for ol' Voldy!
Raven Lockwood chapter 25 . 3/1
As usual, another wonderful, meaty chapter. It was so good to see Sev and Hermione back together. And Luna is wonderful. I think she is so underused as a character sometimes. Looking forward to the convo between Ginny and Hermione. I'm expecting it to be VERY interesting. :)
Taedae chapter 25 . 3/1
I didn't see the infertility part coming, but it is perfect considering the state of the world. I know few people are aware of their relationship still, so it will be interesting to see how Ginny reacts when she finds out.
gwendlyn chapter 25 . 3/1
I loved it - a really thrilling chapter :)! Thankfully Severus arrived just in time to save Hermione. Also how Luna handled the situation shows how deep her character goes :). And it is good that Hermione is not pregnant, that would complicate everything. But it must have been a real shock for her to see her dead friend alive, even if it is only Ginny disguised as Harry. I am really looking forward for the next chapters, thank you so much!
Katja1075 chapter 25 . 3/1
Poor Severus.. I was so caught up in his search for Hermione.. brilliantly written and full of tension. And finally, finally they have a moment together again. I am really curious how you will untie all the lose ends of the story.. so far it's been a hell of a ride and you are so good with angst and darkness, although it always nearly kills me to read it.
I can see why Hermione isn't able to look at Harry, it must be horrible for her to see Harry again like this.
Awesome chapter!
viola1701e chapter 25 . 3/1
argh, poor Ginny! how she is able to carry on looking like Harry I will never know
woodshark chapter 25 . 3/1
That was awesome! I was holding my breath as Severus searched the woods, I didn't realize it until he found her. Great story, wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read the next update. Great job!
Hannoie chapter 25 . 3/1
Well, brilliantly written, of course, but I must confess I'm a little bit dissapointed ;) You're one of the few SSHG writers I feel I can rely on to bring babies into the picture at the end of a long story, but . . . . Oh well, it's your story, and I'm sure you're going to finish it amazingly. Good luck with writing the last few chapters!
Fantomette34 chapter 25 . 3/1
Wouaouh ! Beaucoup de choses dans ce chapitre : Severus sauve Hermione, puis il apprend quel est l'horrible sort que Dolohov a jeté sur la jeune fille en cinquième année...
Enfin la destruction du dernier Horcruxe.
La fin est géniale également, avec l'apparition de Ginny/Harry qui bouleverse Hermione.
Merci et bonne continuation !
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »