Reviews for Unto Their Own
LindaNockinham chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Hy !
I'm a long Harry Potter fanfics reader, but I just sign in now. I'm French, and I'm sorry if my English is so poor... That's wy I never review. You're the exception : you're making a great job with this story ! I like your writing, your universes. It's undoubtly very selfish, but please, hold on ! Don't give up ! It's really frustrating for me to not be able to share with you all I'm thinking about your stories... But it will be a great loss for me (and for us) if you decide to stop sharing your talent with us...
With hope
notyetanotheralias chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
so heartbreaking that he thinks that he doesnt deserve her kindness!
HelenaRickman1 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! What a ride!
Janniena chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
I just love your storys and can't wait untill the next chapter is out. Keep up the very good work.

Greetings from Berlin Germany
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Amazing as always!
RhodaBush chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
WOW! Waiting for more!
musicalkilljoy chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
I'm so glad he finally told her, I was afraid, knowing him, that it was going to take forever to "let her in".
Now on to the next chapter! :D
Petite Mule chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Hi! Thank you for writing a new story. It's hooking! I will go to Amsterdam next April. If I could I will look for 114 Koestraat (I think it's a double A). Can't wait to read what's coming next. Thank you!
rivruskende chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Loved the way Hermione cared for him!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
A doppelganger? This is very interesting.
This moment of affection and mutual aid between Severus and Hermione was very nice. There was the time, but it would be very difficult to stay with the man so under the covers. hauhahaha
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This story is amazing and I love it to pieces! I should not say this but I'm happy Harry will not be coming back, this story is all about Severus and Hermione, they deserve the spotlight! Thank you my friend for sharing this wonderful story.
gwendlyn chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Another brilliant chapter :)! Poor Severus... But it's great that Hermione helps him, and despite his trying to supress any feelings he falls for her ;). And now, Hermione knows how pervert Voldemort is to torture his followers on a nightly basis... The idea with Harry is really interesting, I am looking forward to see how this plan develops :). Anyway, I loved this chapter, and the scene with Moo gnawing at Severus nose is quite cute ;) :).
Eawynne chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Hope there's more soon! Can't wait to find out why it's important for Voldemort to think Harry's alive.
Eawynne chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Wow, the twists! An unbreakable vow, and I hope Narcissa stays ok! Harry, alive? Hmmm...
Eclaire Stones chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This chapter just had my attention all the way! So so good! Very well written - PERFECT!
1,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »