Reviews for Unto Their Own
rethec chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Thank you for the update, well written.
B2-the-ry2 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Wow, this is sooooo good! The writing is just beautiful. Really love the whole thing.
Katja1075 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
What a chapter!
This was so damned hot in the beginning and just when I had a moment to breathe all the emotion brings me to a new high.
Finally, Severus admits his feelings and doesn't push her away, although I half expected he would until his last reply.
I am sooo curious how they will proceed from here and what his real plan for her is. Please give us readers more...I'm dying to know what happens next :-)
woodshark chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
I just got around to reading your update and I love it. I really love the way you write these two and his self-loathing, it's just so well done. I'm loving this story. By the way I did read and review your Christmas story and I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Autumn Nicole chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
You have an eye for conflict and a gift with words. I cannot wait for Hermione to join the resistance. I am interested to see if they keep their relationship a secret, when she does get out of the house!
Carla Balsinha chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Olá querida!
Wonderful chapter!there is a conflict that need to be solved and the scars left on both lifes...
And with all this,hermione understood that severus is a man full of surprises...and he was romantic,to carry her to his own bed,it was so sweet...
Take care.
Hugs.
Carla Cascão
worrywart chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
What a ride this chapter was! Hot, angsty, hot again. And his admission at the end..WOOF that was a zinger. Looking forward to Hermione's reaction.
TiaMaria chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
A giant leap indeed! I wonder if their daily routines change after this, is H still going to be a housekeeper/slave or is she allowed to do something else as well... And if S is going to confront her about her ramblings to Harry than he witnessed earlier. Please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
poor sev!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Love the update! Poor Severus how poorly he thinks of himself. One thing unless i missed something neither of them have done anything regarding contraceptives?
Chancc chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
LOVED this update and LOVE this fic!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Ooooo! Intense chapter goodness! You took me on a wild ride, girl, and it was thrilling. It was all "aww yeah" to "uh shit" to "game ON" to "cozy and sleepy" to "fecking hell!" And back to "Awww." I need a glass of wine after all that and I loved every minute of it. :D Thanks for the update! Have a great weekend. :)
MerryLore chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Hot! And his last line sums it up perfectly.

Wonder if Tobias and Eileen had sex on the stairs? LOL
OzmaofOz chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for writing! These two characters sure know how to kill a mood on a staircase, but I guess they ended up going to where they needed to go. Thanks for the nice tasty bites of lemon cake! Good work!
Born in 20th Century chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
The last line was so sad... ah, angst... wonderful chapter and, as usual, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon! :)
1,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »