Reviews for Unto Their Own
JenniseiBlack chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
OMG that small lemon drop ( iguess) was pretty hott. Cannot wait for more!
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Damn, there's some intense internal battles being fought on both sides. *sprints over to Ch 7*

:D
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
That's a cruel place to stop! What were Severus' thoughts on what just happened? More to the point, what the heck was he thinking doing that, and then stopping there? Argh!

Anyway, I don't think he realized he just gave himself away. Hermione is unto him now, she figured part of the puzzle, no matter what he tries to 'punish' her - even though he did manhandled her and put her in a body-bind (which I am sure is still a lot better than what another Death Eater might've done).

What I don't understand is why, if there's some kind of Resistance movement like what Narcissa implied, and that they need Hermione, Severus sure isn't acting in a way that will earn her trust - in fact, it seems he's getting it 'in spite' of his behavior. And if they need her help, shouldn't he explain what and why to her? And train her in Occlumency? Or leave Occlumency books lying around for her?

I do hope Moo will end up alright. I'm glad Romilda found him. Please keep it up!
Get Sherlocked chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Damn. That was... hot. God. This story is going to be the death of me. More soon? God, please! :)
Gemini Sister chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Oh loved this chapter so much. The thoughts and feelings of both Snape and Hermione were written so well.

So the Bastard is not reallyone after all. snape lusting after her and she likewise him. Wonder how long both controls will last and am so much looking forward to the Snap of control.

Thanks for writing and so happy to review to help fill that review box for you. Well deserved praise for your awesome writing as per usual. Loved your long chapters too. Thanks.
Gemini Sister chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Well I was expecting Snape to be more awful to Hermione in this chapter. Okay he asked her to strip but although uncomfortable at least he did not harm her apart from his stare. I assume he was checking her health .

Oh Mrs Malfoy what are you up to with Snape? Is the Spy still a spy - I strongly feel he is.

Glad he is at least pretending to keep HG safe for now. Even if she is uncomfortable with him although her roaming mind rather seems to like his body. Smirk!

Loving your dark fic. Warnings noted and am loooking forward to reading much more.

Thanks for the update. Thanks again for writing and sharing.

Did I say how much I am enjoying reading this fic. Well I am. VBG!
Gemini Sister chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Such a sad and tragic tale of HG after the "Light" had fallen.

Ron, so swift to jump in and get killed. Awe poor George heartbroke at teh loss of his twin Fred. Sniff.

So HG is now owned by SS. Hmmm now can't help wonder what HG is going to do or say to that. Will she grin and bare it or give as good as she gets.

Thanks for the update. I never got the email but then found another in my junk pile again sigh. Thanks again for writing and even more sharing.
kind6283 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I’m still trying to wrap my mind around what it would be like to be dehumanized by slavery. It’s very difficult to comprehend, so I’m quite impressed with your description of what Hermione is thinking and feeling. It shows amazing insight on your part. Fascinating! Snape’s manner of addressing Hermione and of requiring that she call him “Sir” as opposed to “Master” is rather telling. That in itself is a huge gift, and I’m sure that Hermione is aware of it, at least on some level. OK – the punishment really is weird. I’m trying to figure it out. It’s certainly more humane than she was expecting, but it’s just so strange. Oh well, time will tell. Wow – the incident with the library book and Snape healing Hermione’s stinging hand is powerful. Again – very telling. Poor Hermione is so confused as to what to feel about Snape. I think her intelligence is only making things harder for her right now because it’s becoming evident to her that he’s not a monster. So confusing. Ok – the conversation between Hermione and Severus when she asks him about what he’s put in her tea is absolutely heartbreaking. Her humility and gratitude are so touching, since she is such a proud, fierce woman and is now so very beaten down by life and so meek. Well done – it’s quite an arresting scene. And becomes even more so when Severus lets Hermione fall asleep on the couch and then has to carry her to her bed. Wow! He’s completely obsessed with her – poor man. Nothing is ever simple for Severus Snape, is it? I’m just as agonized for him right now as I am for Hermione. Great chapter, CR! True, this is indeed dark, but it’s so evocative and well done that it’s impossible to dismiss. I’m REALLY enjoying your story! Thank you for an excellent read!
sedarephs chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
This is fantastic! HG seems to be developing a small case of stockholm syndrome. I've always enjoyed post-war fic in which the Dark Lord won the battle and this one is rather different from some that I've read before. Usually the fics feature either SS/HG with something between them already before the battle or HG sent to be a prostitute after the battle. Not that those aren't good, but this one is fresh. Hope to see another update soon!
Get Sherlocked chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Oooooh, I'm quite enjoying this! Love your writing style a lot! Cannot wait for more!
Boombox chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Was anxiously awaiting this chapter and wasn't disappointed at all (i may have even bookmarked your story and checked everyday for an update.) But yes, this was perfect, and worth the wait. And i often find that fanfiction which includes both Hermione's and Severus's point of views make the stories ten times more interesting, so thank you for taking the time and effort to tell the story from both character's perspectives.
Keep up the good work, and i look forward to future chapters.

Kind regards,
Alex.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Oh Severus. xoxo He's so burdened and messed up he almost seems not to be capable of behaving any differently even when he knows what he should do/say.

I like that they're both having "feelings" about the other and completely against their will. Is it as simple as mutual attraction and proximity or is there something deeper that has bonded them somehow?
JenniseiBlack chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Love the update can't wait for more
Eawynne chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I really like this chapter, a lot of interaction and thought. I cannot wait to see more of this!
oldfox chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
this is a fresh approach on the story..can't wait to see where it would go next :)
1,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »