Reviews for Unto Their Own
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
The story is so stupid and dumb, April Fools!
Elenell Le Fay chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Yes! A new chapter!
Oh I loved it so much! I have been hoping and hoping to read a new chapter here because I really love the course this story has taken so far.
As always of course great chapter, written so that it is a joy to read it. I loved the drama you introduced with Severus being injured and I was very curious how you would "solve" the tention there.
I am looking forward to the next chapters and to finding out what role Hermione is supposed to play in Voldemorts downfall.
It is great to see that you have updated again and I hope it will happen again soon :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Love where this is going. Great storytelling, keep it up!
riptidegirl chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
So in love with this story and so thrilled that you updated! I've read tons of fanfics and this is by far my favorite in the history of ever! You're amazing and deserve tons of awards for your writing! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update! :)
gwendlyn chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This was a truly intriguing chapter :)! In particular, the more revealing details about the plan :). And finally, Severus opens up more and more to Hermione, even allows her into his library and taking such an effort to get rid of that horrible marking :). And how can you end the chapter at this point ;), I want to know immediately what Hermione's role in this plan is going to be :)! Thank you so much for this update :)! It really was the best surprise of my day :)!
RoseTylerRun chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Guh! You had to leave off here?! How do you always leave me wanting the next chapter immediately if not sooner? I love how Severus and Hermione's relationship is growing and deepening. I love seeing their trust in each other grow. I also can't wait to find out more about the conspiracy to overthrow Voldemort. This is such a wonderful, intricately woven story. Looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Thank you for updating! I've missed this story so much! Fantastic chapter! You're a brilliant writer and I can't wait for the next update ;)
notyetanotheralias chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
i honestly believe toni morrison would be proud of your attention to detail (coming from me that's HUGE, because im her most avid fan) :)
Katja1075 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
First of all, thanks for updating, I've been desperate to know how the story will progress!
This is a wonderful chapter, Severus and Hermione admit their feelings to themselves and make a lot of progress here, I think. And finally, there will be some action to free the world of evil snakeface. I am so curious how they will do this and how their relationship develops in the middle of all the action.
Great chapter and I hope you're doing OK otherwise. Cheers.
Ann chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Oh my...I'm so excited that I don't know what to say...

First of all, THANK YOU for this chapter, I missed Unto Their Own so much, so when I found out new update, reading it became my the most important thing-to-do of the day:) I was scared that you may decide to abandon this story (I know in your bio you've said otherwise, but sometimes I'm a little bit overreacting:P), so now I'm even more happy that you didn't change your mind and still want to share your brilliant work with us

Of course, the chapter left me totally speechless...this moment when he tried to get rid of her nasty mark made me cry, I don't know why...
I mean he is so thoughtful...and when he told her he wanted to help her and didn't want her to be afraid anymore, I was weeping like a baby

And I'm so curious about details of their plan, they are planning an uprising, another war... Oh man, I want to see them fight for freedom and kill this Dark Maniac! God knows he deseves it, they should behead him for what he's done.

Impatiently waiting for next update:)
Ann
worrywart chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Oh you are such a tease, leaving me dangling at the end like that. A great chapter, though. Hermione now knows what's going on, we the reader also know a bit more about the uprising. Yes! Looking forward to more.
Raven Lockwood chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Woo Hoo! The sauce starts to thicken. :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Yay! I was very happy to see you had posted another chapter of this story. I'm glad Hermione's care of Severus' wounds helped, and that he felt better in the morning. Too bad she had to wait for the evening to get an explanation about that false Harry.

The scene where Hermione talked to a dead Harry and Ron was very emotional. I'm wondering if it's all in her head, or if it isn't somehow happening...

And it's great that Severus' potion managed to get the "Mudblood" scar and number to fade. At least it's a start. Please keep it up!
woodshark chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
OMG! More...soon...please!
OzmaofOz chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
thank you for writing! this is highly enjoyable, and compelling
1,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »