Reviews for Unto Their Own
Raven Lockwood chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Darlin', your chapters are always worth the wait, so I have no problem waiting as long as needful. I'm interested in learning more about this faux-Harry in Moscow, though. Should be interesting. :)
woodshark chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Awesome,awesome, awesome! I love it and the twists. You write so well and this story is great. Thanks for your efforts and keep up the good work!
Grace5231973 chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
I understand about Harry! Poor Serverus! Riddle is such an evil son of a gun!
OzmaofOz chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Are you saying something about Ed Snowden, here? Potter in Moscow? Is Narcissa Malfoy in liaise with Pussy Riot? yuk yuk... just kidding. Thanks for writing! Nice little bite of sour lemon cake!
Angelwells chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
cool chapter loved it, cant wait to read more.

Angel :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
So that mysterious group has managed to get some Harry-lookalike in Moscow, probably to unsettle the Dark Lord and keep his attention busy somewhere else. Hopefully though, Voldemort won't want to torture Hermione because of that.

Poor Severus was in a bad way, he's lucky Hermione was there to patch him up. I'm proud of how Hermione handled herself, and I'm glad she got to sleep beside Severus. The silly man was all befuddled by the fact that someone seemed to actually care for him... o.O Anyway, please keep this up!
CelticGlamazon chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic story!
thenorwegian-shewolf chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
I absolutely adore this story! Really hoping you will update soon :) can't wait to read the next chapter! And I must say that your writing is truly enchanting, and really really good! :)
frustrated chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Hi! I happened upon your delightful story by accident... and i must say, I FUCKING LOVE IT and i hope you continue on with it
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
That cliffie! Woman please put us out of our misery and update soon- you're killing me!
RomyKnight chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
I wasn't able to read this new story, but i have to mention that this new concept of darkness it's really apelling, specially in your fanfics... I finished all the 13 chap on one sit & now we just have to wait. Keep going, really interesting.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
This is getting exciting! I always love when Severus has to be duplicitous to protect Hermione. A knight in dark armor.
Mel chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I've been so busy lately - I'm glad I FINALLY found time to sit down and read this chapter. Hmmmm, these rumors about Harry are interesting... I'm glad we got to see some of Severus's memories of her parents. But, are they actually dead now? What happened to the portkey he gave them? I'm guessing there's still a lot more to find out and I just need to be patient...
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Woo hoo! Wasn't expecting that! Hope it's true. Can't wait for more Malfoy's too.
RhodaBush chapter 13 . 2/19/2014