Reviews for Unto Their Own
severus00 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Harry alive?! Great chapter it's very intriguing I hope you keep writing. I'll keep reading.
OzmaofOz chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Very cool! This is exciting! Bittersweet, with a curl of honey running through it! Thank you for writing,
-Ozma
Tarah Draconiger chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I have been a sloppy reader. Excuse me. Much love this story and I'm always anxious for updates, but I have always read a hurry in recent months and have not given you a comment. I'm sorry again. Do not stop. Much love this Fic!
MerryLore chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Excellent chapter! Loved the info on her parents, and that harry may still be alive was a very unexpected shocker (hope he is) and I sure didn't expect that ending! Gotta love those cliffhangers.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I still love it! I rarely review because I'm mobile usually.
Lill chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Is she broken? Of course not! Severus will not let her break! Wow, he has so much faith in her! Can't wait to see where this plot leads to. Really intrigued. Please keep us posted! :)))
Mystical G Panther chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I'm still reading! keep it up!
Some people just don't like to post a review every time I guess, (im guilty as well lol) don't get discouraged!
By the way I thought this chapter ending was kinda evil lol.
Carla Balsinha chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
boa noite deste lado...What a wonderful chapter!
Hermione didnt understood the sacrifice of severus...I do!
It took me my breath to read your words,I just cannot wait for more!
See you next one!
Take care.
Carla Casc√£o
JenniseiBlack chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
OMG! I love it. I really do hope Harry is alive. :) Cannot wait for the ext update.
squeaky521 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Wow. Just wow! I hope Harry is alive and that Severus stays that way! I'll be looking forward to your update!
Isode chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
No, haven't given up on this story. Keep updating because I want to find out if this last bit with Voldy was just a bout of cruciatus or he's gone after Hermione.
Luna de Papel chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Lots of revelations in this chapter, at least he's finally deemed her able to handle them. I found the talk about her parents particularly moving.
FanFiclver chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Oh poor Severus! I so hope that this ends well!
Great chapter! I love your story, and I apologize for not reviewing more frequently... Its a brilliant piece!
Can't wait for the next installment!
191987 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Here we go... another chapter, another review!
Wow, this is really getting pretty intricate and thrilling. Loved that your update contained so many elements responsible for the advancement of the plot. And yet, there are so many options now, there can be so many unexpected turns with the things you implied... I eagerly await more! :)
Keep up the extrordinary work!
And btw: Sweet Prince is "drop-dead gorgeous" - no pun intended... ;) No, seriously, it is absolutely stunning!
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit...i thought the unbreakable vow was a huge plot twist but harry still being alive?! omg, did NOT see any of this coming!
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »