Reviews for Once Upon a Tango
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 10/21
... im confused now... so they made a RoR thats... semi sentient...? i mean it can make choices on its own... that cant end well... well... maybe it can... it got hermiony and severus together...

H }:)
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 8/20
Great story!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 8/15
looks like the room of requirements is severus/hermione #1 FAN!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 8/14
I loved this one too!
WritingBlock chapter 1 . 6/4
I love this. SO much.
Cute story!
5150CatLady chapter 1 . 4/15
WOW! Need a cold shower! I want a Severus (like this)...where can I find one?!

Seriously, though, your writing style was a joy to read. Thank you!
Calindy chapter 1 . 4/8
I really love re-reading this story. It's like a perfect chocolate truffle.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/14
Aren't tangoes usually followed by a marriage proposal and/or a pregnancy test? (cf The Tango de lo Muerte followed by 'you are now carrying my child' cf The Simpsons).

Yum, yum!
againsthetide chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Thank you :) Fluff, hot smut, and a plot all in a well written, 1-chapter short-story.
fohatic chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Very sweet! Being away from fanfiction for an extended period, I was looking for a quick read to get back into the SSHG mindset — specifically something that read like a condensed version of a potentially larger storyline — and this fit this bill! I loved the references to their past relationship from Severus' perspective, accounting for his mistreatment. This was a lovely way to set the tone for his newfound affection for her. Glad to have found this, thank you!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Silly . I love how the room is already sentient. Awesome
snapify52 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wonderful sentient ROR last line. Loves it!
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I loved it. And the Room's got good fashion sense too :)
WintersStarlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Enticing... Erotic. The perfect little taste of Sevmione to make my day better!
You've got a nice writing style too, btw. :)

You and Dragoon811 are quite a talented pair. Keep feeding off of each other's plot bunnies. They always turn out fabulous.