Reviews for Haven
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 3/11
I feel a little bad because as much as I like George, I didn't like him being with Hermione. That tiny note of Harmony in the description was what made me read this and now it's here I'm glad it ended up being good for all involved. I think I need o read some more stories with Harry and Hermione taking care of Teddy together. They do it so well.
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 3/8
Aww that was nice!
knuckles 8 chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
loved this story. thank you for sharing your story.
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 1/23/2017
Kinda liked this. Guess I'll see what the redo is like. Thanks for another great read!
noreenklose chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Nice story.
Thanks for writing.
I enjoyed reading it.
mckertis chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Great, Harry suffered so much and his reward is a used and worn second-hand girlfriend.
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
excellent story, the way it is, but I am a Fanatical Harmionion
Alytiger chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
'Uncle Ron get married all the time!' Good job Tedster for having the best line of the fic
CleoViolet chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
I'm so so so so sorry, but this won't be a happy review.
I Adored this story up until this chapter. I love George/Hermione. But I'm afraid I cannot stand Harry/Hermione parings. In my opinion they are Brother/Sister nothing else. And it is so wrong to have them as a paring. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions so I am not going to say you're a terrible writer, because you're really not. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy the story up until this point and am sorry my views has stopped me from reading this because if I was a harmione shipper I would probably continue reading it.
pfeil chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
Thanks for the warning; I'll be sure not to read the new one.
TheJesusFreak777 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
George is so sweet but slightly OOC. Still, I enjoy this
TheJesusFreak777 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I know this is a really minor detail, but it would be a completely different genre if Susan turned out to be Susan Pevensie from Narnia and this was a crossover. Just throwing it out there.

So far I really enjoy reading this.
SereniteRose chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
good story love the ending hate Ron and Ginny.
emeralgreenlove chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I'm not questioning. Your authority as author,but George and H's relationship is going great, why would she eventually be in a romance with Harry?
Litfreak89 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
"You don't have to seduce me George; I'm already naked." I love that lol...