Reviews for They're Called Every Flavor Beans for a Reason
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You did a good job of explaining your allegory without going over the top. I really like this story. :)
Mark Geoffrey Norrish chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Very nice. You get the point across well without coming over as being too preachy or anything.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Uniting the four houses... Because of Every Flavor Beans. It's a fantastic idea!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Interesting and original.
Amonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Your paragraph breaks are still gone.
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Excellent metaphor for the censorship issues inherent in fiction - pity that it is so hard to read because of the lack of spacing. Managed it but only with great concentration!
Georgia chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Not sure what this story is about. It's too hard to read without paragraphs or anything.
Quizer chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Impossible to read, unfortunately, due to it being one huge wall of text. This story sounded interesting and I would have liked to read it, but this is too much to ask. Fix, please, and send a review reply when/if you do.

Quizer
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Unfortunately, it's back in block paragraph again. Sorry!
Sivy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
By the way, the paragraph breaks are gone again. Good luck
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Yikes. That is certainly a very long paragraph. Very continuous and hard to read. Might want to work on that. Or something...

I am certain it's a lovely story. If only I could finish it without my eyes bleeding.

Zari
Boggled Eyed chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I think your formatting got mucked up. It's very difficult to read like this.
duj chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Thoughtful and thought-provoking allegory but did you notice that you censored yourself? None of the "extreme beans" were extreme in a way that would have required you to up your rating from K. I guess you wanted to reach as many people as possible - much like Harry did.

The real problem with ffnet ratings IMHO is not that NC-17 fics are banned - there are plenty of other places to read or post them for those so inclined - but that almost no one keeps to the rating system at all. At least half the M fics on this site are actually NC-17 according to the ffnet guidelines; hate to think what would be posted under that rating, if it was available. I'd prefer a system which included specific warnings so that, for instance, I could avoid extreme-torture/rape/dehumanisation/anatomical-sex fics instead of having to hastily back-button.
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
oh... nice
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Very nice! :D In fact, I think everyone on should read it. It makes a statement in the most simplest way possible, and reminds us that the important things in life isn't to protect people from being offended.