Reviews for Wrecking Man
binkyrcd chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
thanks for the very good update... good seeing everyone here again. glad to see the WIR gang get their own stands. the wormhole stand Gloyd has is one i wish i had in real life. looking forward to seeing what happens next.
binkyrcd chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
very happy to see a new chapter. i'm glad to see some of the JJBA gang uniting with the WIR gang. please add a new chapter soon so i can see what happens next.
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
So from this they came up with a game that already exists? XD Really Felix and Ralph? XD Now I really want to watch the movie again, but after time frees up and my head isn't throbbing like I got hit or something lol!

Poor Adorabeezle, that was really messed up how she got taken out!

Great job! :)

binkyrcd chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
poor adorabeezle is dead. sigh. they need to catch the murderer. the rest of the gang needs to be very careful. good seeing the gang again. looking forward to the next chapter.
Dixie Darlin chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
nice, Rocky, Roxie, and Terry are all here XD I don't know anything about D&D, so I'm as lost as Vanellope is as far as that goes XD funny how they all made up fantasy versions of themselves based on their movie counterparts :P
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Deanna is still upset that Vanellope is hotter than her? Lol! Get over it because there is nothing she can do XD

Been a while since I seen you here, good to have you back for the time you are :D

But my question is what brought on the conversation about relationships on 4chan? Who started it? And I know why Set spends all his time there XD Jet has been talking to him about that XD

Great job! :)

binkyrcd chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
thanks for the nice update. looking forward to the next chapter.
Dixie Darlin chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
undercover Vanellope is hilarious XD I'd probably do the same thing she's doing though if it were me xD
Ellie0528 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
I really hope you don't leave it there. I know it can be hard to continue writing (seeing as I'm stuck in my story too) but I would really appreciate if you would continue!

-Ellie
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is cool. ...different. But a good start.
creak.slam.sit chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
I can't wait to read what happens next. This is so good.
ashsmash95 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Good lord Deanna has anger issues lol
If I were vanellope, I probably would've reacted the same way too to be honest

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ashsmash95 chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Oh geez, both gene AND Mary seem creepy haha
Poor vanellope :/
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Ok Deanna is probably hating the fact that Vannie looks hotter than her and is everyone's favorite. Women tend to compete like that and Vannie should have cracked her dead across the face after Deanna pushed her. It would have been a girl fight with of course Vannie being the winner. XD

Please update this when you can. :) I do love it. :)

binkyrcd chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
very good to laugh at the way Ralph was looking at the cake,i know he enjoyed needs to be dealt with harshly for pushing poor Vanellope like forward to seeing what happens next.