Reviews for Like a Phoenix
Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/19
Terrific! Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/19
Good deal! The cruciatus heals him?
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/19
Excellent! John would have had more ammunition on him. Even a reloader possibly.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/19
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/19
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/19
Wow! Good story! But these people are ... they need help big time.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/19
Ackk! Poor John! Good for Harry and Ron. Sherlock needs to get a reality check and some people and social skills.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/19
Very imaginative of you!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 12 . 3/30
OK, evil but awesome, I COULD NOT STOP READING! It is now 4am and I kept thinking, just one more... or maybe not even that, I think I was on automatic 'next' and never registered the end of a chapter. That last line though... maybe Harry could suggest it was a copy cat killer from the triple murder of the Riddles. Something like claiming to pump a rare, specially blended gas that provides a combination hallucinogenic to induce the fear and perhaps others that shut down muscle functions, leaving the heart unable to work and a death by fear is 'explained'. Oh, I neeed to go to bed but this whole fic, I so look forward to images of John and Sherlock just stumping Muggle and Magical officers with behind the scene use of magic or technology. 10/10
Osmodious chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
Nicely done...a good crossover with interesting ideas, a good story, and well drawn characters. If pressed, I might say that Sherlock was a bit...I don't know how to articulate it, especially because I liked how you wrote him, but he's more...human? Less sociopathic? I don't know. Anyway, this was a very enjoyable read and I will totally recommend it to any fans of both universes...thanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
I LOVE POTTERLOCK SO MUCH! This story is absolutely amazing and I feel you did the characters justice