Reviews for Lips
weedom chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I hope you keep working on this story. I would love to see where it goes.
songstress42 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
This is adorable. I love I!
angels182 chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
finally...now cas needs the transplant to work and they can have loud se and actually hear each other...hahahah
hunter-in-a-trenchcoat chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
this is such a cute story! i hope it doesnt end soon!
RIP Kevin Trann chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
That was so cute I could die, omg. I love it. Love love love! I can't wait until the next chapter! (And thank you for the shout out! .)
KahoriSaeko chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Awwww! I'm so glad you finally updated! I was beginning to think you weren't, but I'm happy now! This chapter was all kinds of perfect and cute and gah! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Falcner chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Awwwww! So cute. I hope Cas gets those implants. thanks for writing I love the story so much.
katie1689 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
That was so cute that cas ask dean to be his boyfriend..
If cas could ever hear I cannot wait to read how you describe the emotions that cas is going through
Larkafree chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
D'aww! Dean is such a great friend.
*coughs up a cloud* even the fluff is awesome! Chick-flick moments aren't always bad. And I grinned at the underdoggie.
Yay! They are official now.
hunter-in-a-trenchcoat chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
please write more!
RIP Kevin Trann chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
I really like this. Like, a lot. I've been having a hard time finding goof fics lately and I really like yours! It's very well written. Sometimes I forget Cas is deaf while reading, haha. But anyways, amazing job! I love it. I hope you'll be able to update soon? :)
KahoriSaeko chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Awwww poor Castiel. His dad was a fucking dick man ! But still great chapter, I loved all the emotions you put into it. Can't wait for more I love this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
omigosh poor cas!awww. i hate the dad hes so mean. you should definately not stop with the smut last chapter was really good
destielwincestalloftheships chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
This is really good, and nooo, please don't cut the smut from last chapter!
Larkafree chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
I hope Castiel decides to go for the surgery now. Dean cares a lot about Cas and will help him through it all.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »