Reviews for Make My World Just Explode
Digitastic105 chapter 15 . 7/26
Umm, I really don't want to nit pick here but Doyobo is Friday, Saturday is Nichiyobo.
By the way, love this series.
Yours faithfully, Judge Digi
Fanficslover2 chapter 16 . 7/25
~lately I've been losing sleep~
Fanficslover2 chapter 16 . 7/20
Ren and Ran ship Makoto x Haru
cmkyrian chapter 5 . 4/29
thanks for the great emotions. I want to bask more in the pleasure of next chapter
cmkyrian chapter 3 . 4/27
plus your gov of free is outstanding I'll follow your stories
cmkyrian chapter 3 . 4/27
I believe I would love you to the ends of the earth if you wrote a well made fic of loveless. that is my most read series of all books manga that. I read.
Leaffeather chapter 30 . 4/10
I think you have enough people yelling at you to update so I'll say this. This is an awesome story and I hope you have enough free time to yourself to finish or at least upload the next chapter.
Mosss chapter 13 . 4/4
I have never finished a chapter and had my first thought be "f*** you!" Before. There's a first for everything. And no, i don't hate you, but gods above if I don't want to go hit something! Heartbreak and sadness may become better later but they always leave their scars and the story was so (mostly) lighthearted up until now AUGHDHDISPAJHGJEM

In all seriousness though, I'm enjoying this a lot so far. Dang, why did this have to be the last chapter I read before going to sleep?!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 3/1
Loved the chapter!
I love the name Rin gave Haru, if only because Iruka is my favorite character from Naruto! :D

And I love that Haru loves to swim even in kitty form! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 3/1
Very interesting!
I haven't read a 'character gets turned into a cat' story in a long while! I love how the story started and how well-written the first chapter was! I hope the rest of the story is as good as this chapter! :D

And I love that Haru is the one turned into a cat and that it was Rin who found him! Rin x Haru is my OTP! :D
BambooQing chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
"Sorry I'm straight" Yeah right Haru you're not fooling anyone, either you're in love with Rin or watersexual.
Twiloft chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH* I THOUGHT IT WAS RIN ASDFGHJKL:;[] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*dies*

~Twiloft
ps chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
I really don't want your story to be taken down because it's so nice but I just, AN-only chapters are against the rules ._. sorry
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015