Reviews for The Shard of Twilight
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 24 . 2/4
Eh, Zelda doesn't really get to show off her piece of the triforce if you get what i mean. Not really many moments you get to be wise when your captured by an evil gerudo king or something i suppose.
Icephoinex chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Hello :)

I have just read Empress and The Shard of Twilight back to back and have absolutely loved them. I found the first chapter of Empress a little hard going for some reason but perservered as the synopsis sounded really good and I'm glad I did. The plot and characters were well thought out and I was swept along by them.
The Shard of Twilight was gripping and it was nice to see a more determined side of Zelda where she is repaying a debt to him rather than him saving her all the time. I really loved Link being a smartass, it really did make me laugh.
Really hope you get enough ideas for a third story, I would love to read it.
Lilac Gemani chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
TRILOGY! I vote you work on the third book in this. And you should totally reintroduce Aveil into it.
Lilac Gemani chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Zelda was like, "I don't see what's funny about me saving your hide" and I was like, "Link didn't need saving. He'd've gotten out eventually." I was reminded of a kids' movie I watched recently, where the anime supergirls (yes it was that kind) were in a pinch so everyone in the theater took out these weird glowing things and were like, "Yeah you can do it" and gave them various kinds of verbal support. The ladies got the powerthe supporterswere unknowingly sending and kicked trash with them. That's how Link would've been. All the fangirls, yelling at Link to just DO something, and he'd recieve our I'll-kill-you-if-you-don't-make-a-friggin-badass-comeback yells and somehow make a friggin badass comeback. That is the way of Link, he cannot be contained.
(Though Ganondorf learned that the hard way...)
Lilac Gemani chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
TP. The mere fact that he didn't burst into tears when Midna left (and when he thought she died) makes him the most emotionally mature in the universe.
OMG AVEIL IS SO FRIGGIN BADASS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
Lilac Gemani chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Actually, it tells you why there were no Gerudians when you talk to Auru before going to the desert. He said they were put in 'a magic mirror' (Mirror of Twilight) and were never seen again... so the Twili's ancestors are the Gerudo (some of them, at least).
Lilac Gemani chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I expected the Empress to come back. Huh.
I think King Bulbin is SUPER MEGA RAD AWESOME! Also I'd really love to punch Ganondorf in the face.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
Awesome just like the first book :D
Is the next book gonna be about Ghiraham since it's the demon sword?
Can't wait til summer regardless :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
It would be great to see a trilogy. I've liked both stories, please continue!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
Aww grampa time is proud of em!
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
"This is the last chapter." -Storm said with a wine after reading the chapter cause she wanted to read more. "I will have to find some vids about this Capoeira. It sounds like a beautiful dance and fighting style." -She said with a smile. She wasn't much for dances but this one had her interest.- "I can't wait for this summer or tomorrow. I hope everything goes according to plan." -Storm smile after saying this and walked away on the legs of her human form.-
Lady Kiridia chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Thank you for the story, I very much enjoyed it! I'm glad to have been here throughout its development. I'm very much looking forward to your oneshots, and I await the third instalment with eager anticipation.
Thank you for being such a great writer and story teller!
Best wishes, Lovely Kiridia.
Spotty-Chan chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
*sobs* why are all the best fanfics eeeennnnddddiinnnggggg? /cries forever/
Arison Nakaru chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
Awesome! Your stories keep getting better! Are you planning to write another story soon?
Enddate chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
I want to thank you for writing this, it's really good and a very enjoyable to read. I also really enjoy your writing style and can't wait/look toward to your following stories. Also I really like the concept of Zelda being changed by the twilight shard. Jade is also one of my favorite OC's now and I hope she is in the next storie. Once a again, great story.