Reviews for The Shard of Twilight
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 26 . 7/15
I loved the ending as well as Link's and Zelda's dance. I would continue on with the sequel. I love your stories.
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 21 . 5/21
That was an amazing fight. I hope Jade is okay
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 14 . 4/11
I would like to be a Zora. Sure, I will be a fish but I would be able to breath underneath water! I would have like to be a Gerudo but I don't like deserts so..
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 7 . 4/6
I have wonder it this too. I think he might understand why she did it but he would hold a resentment towards her. He might think that all the trails they face together meant nothing to her.
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 6 . 4/6
Umm to be honest I never pondered about the possibility of Link being mad at Zelda for sending him back. I don't think he would feel anything against her after all she did it to give him back his lost childhood and to warm her about Ganondorf, maybe he would feel mad at life for all the hell he went through.
Kamems chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Sleep. Especially Skyward Sword Link. All they'll do is sleep.
DerpDerpty1234 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I like Violet because I could kind of relate to him since he was the smart one (WE ARE DOING MANGA PERSONALITIES? RIIIIGHT?!)
The King in White chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
Well written, but also extremely annoying slow burn.
The King in White chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
Ganondorf was evil because he was inhabited by the curse of Demise. Not because the Triforce of Power inherently corrupts people, or even because he was a male Gerudo. If anything, Ganondorf is surprisingly moral and philosophical despite the utter evil that lives inside of him.
The King in White chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I would picture any Gerudo King as harsh and unyielding. To survive in a desert land and maintain the power of a monarchy requires one to be more than a little Machiavellian.
The King in White chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I think he would be upset with her over it. Looking at it, I don't think there was really any reason for Midna to shatter the mirror. Firstly, it was a secret anyway - so it's not like it would be easily misused (once in the course of existence doesn't count). And Second, once things cooled off they could simply establish diplomatic relations with the Twili like they would with any other kingdom. The Twilight Realm isn't the Dark World. It's full of people, not monsters.
The King in White chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
I think he must have had resentment for it. He might have been a ten year old boy in a seventeen year old's body, but I doubt he wanted to be forgotten like he was.
The King in White chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
I haven't played all those games.

That being said, I think SS Link would have just stayed on the surface with Zelda to build Hyrule. It would be enough task to keep him occupied.

OoT Link (based on the Hero's Shade) would probably adventure about for a while, until the Imprisoning War. After that, he likely stayed in Hyrule as part of the military and spent his days peacekeeping.

WW Link continued to sail the seas and explore New Hyrule. Isn't he the same Link from ST anyway?

TP Link either decided to adventure indefinitely, or he might have stayed to serve Zelda as a kind of wetworks man. Not assassinations really, but probably odd end stuff that would require his skill set. Espionage. Retrieval. Warfare. Anything and everything to satisfy the wolf inside.

FS Link probably married childhood friend Zelda and stuck about being a guard/King.
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
Eh, Zelda doesn't really get to show off her piece of the triforce if you get what i mean. Not really many moments you get to be wise when your captured by an evil gerudo king or something i suppose.
Icephoinex chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
Hello :)

I have just read Empress and The Shard of Twilight back to back and have absolutely loved them. I found the first chapter of Empress a little hard going for some reason but perservered as the synopsis sounded really good and I'm glad I did. The plot and characters were well thought out and I was swept along by them.
The Shard of Twilight was gripping and it was nice to see a more determined side of Zelda where she is repaying a debt to him rather than him saving her all the time. I really loved Link being a smartass, it really did make me laugh.
Really hope you get enough ideas for a third story, I would love to read it.