Reviews for Dust to Dust
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 6 . 4/24
I really liked it! Congrats
NickyM96 chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Another great story. I was a little bit hesitant about the Batman thing, but you worked it into the story perfectly. Even having Bruce show just enough interest in Felicity to make Oliver jealous. Great job. Onto your next story! I'm addicted to these fics.
kaji13 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Oh phew! I can breathe again. Reminds me of Booth faking his death in Bones and Temperance having to go to his funeral...
kaji13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
oh god I don't know if my heart can handle this
Olicityjapril4happyeverafter chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Awesome story. Loved it from beginning to end.
all-things-olicity chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
ohhh this was sooooooooo good! that first chapter was an arrow to the feels, but the rest was magnificent!
all-things-olicity chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
HOLY MOTHER WTF
celisc chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
You almost killed me in the beginning, but them WOW! I just love when Bruce Wayne is involved you know... Thanks so much, beautiful story :)
cruzstar chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
whoa, I am so very darn glad I found this story, the smut was excellent and your story was brilliant. thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow i know how i'm late, you scared the life out of me with your first chapter thank you for sharing your work :))
marilyn thomas chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
To begin with I hated it but I finally decided to read the story after a few days ,, and I love it ,,,, even though I cried through the first two chapteRS. ,,GREAT STORY ,
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Great fic! The begining was soooo sad! Had me in tears :( but the ending was awesome, had me smiling like a cat who stole the milk XD
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Wow, that was incredibly hot!
IFancyu chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Found this beautiful ff after the s3 midseason finale heartbreaking episode...I really wish something like this happens on the show...
LadyShard chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Can I honestly say what an amazing story this was? Because it was awesome and I was damn near Oliver showed up I wish I could have kicked him myself and than some. Oh and if I may be so bold as to suggest a story involving Felicity going to Go them? Personally I'd love to see how she would deal with Bruce ;-) just a suggestion.