Reviews for Dust to Dust
cruzstar chapter 6 . 3/20
whoa, I am so very darn glad I found this story, the smut was excellent and your story was brilliant. thanks!
Wow i know how i'm late, you scared the life out of me with your first chapter thank you for sharing your work :))
marilyn thomas chapter 6 . 1/1
To begin with I hated it but I finally decided to read the story after a few days ,, and I love it ,,,, even though I cried through the first two chapteRS. ,,GREAT STORY ,
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Great fic! The begining was soooo sad! Had me in tears :( but the ending was awesome, had me smiling like a cat who stole the milk XD
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Wow, that was incredibly hot!
IFancyu chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Found this beautiful ff after the s3 midseason finale heartbreaking episode...I really wish something like this happens on the show...
LadyShard chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Can I honestly say what an amazing story this was? Because it was awesome and I was damn near Oliver showed up I wish I could have kicked him myself and than some. Oh and if I may be so bold as to suggest a story involving Felicity going to Go them? Personally I'd love to see how she would deal with Bruce ;-) just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
i have read this almost 20 times...i love your fanfiction stories..seriously all of them
CLKit chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I want there to be a mini sequel to this a cute little follow up with the two of them living in the mansion now, maybe girls night with Thea. Just a little peek into their world post all of this.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Omg this story was sooo good. The interaction between Oliver and Felicity, Oliver's reaction to Bruce; just perfect. Amazingly done :)
KG86 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Woa, that was intense. LOVE it

E
lucawindmover chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Absolutely perfect conclusion. I loved this whole story so very much. Such good work. I'm thoroughly impressed.
lucawindmover chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
This chapter certainly made up for all the anxiety from the first few. Goodness. Very well done.
lucawindmover chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I loved this so much, I just can't even. You've stolen my ability to even. Sheesh.
lucawindmover chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Just would like to leave this thought right here. The line "The ship would be docking soon and she knew they wanted to be there before it was unloaded" is totally has a dirty double meaning here, right? lol, just kidding. But really. Amazing.