Reviews for Dust to Dust
kaji13 chapter 2 . 10/8
Oh phew! I can breathe again. Reminds me of Booth faking his death in Bones and Temperance having to go to his funeral...
kaji13 chapter 1 . 10/8
oh god I don't know if my heart can handle this
Garmorjapril chapter 6 . 10/7
Awesome story. Loved it from beginning to end.
all-things-olicity chapter 6 . 9/18
ohhh this was sooooooooo good! that first chapter was an arrow to the feels, but the rest was magnificent!
all-things-olicity chapter 3 . 9/18
celisc chapter 6 . 7/16
You almost killed me in the beginning, but them WOW! I just love when Bruce Wayne is involved you know... Thanks so much, beautiful story :)
cruzstar chapter 6 . 3/20
whoa, I am so very darn glad I found this story, the smut was excellent and your story was brilliant. thanks!
Wow i know how i'm late, you scared the life out of me with your first chapter thank you for sharing your work :))
marilyn thomas chapter 6 . 1/1
To begin with I hated it but I finally decided to read the story after a few days ,, and I love it ,,,, even though I cried through the first two chapteRS. ,,GREAT STORY ,
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Great fic! The begining was soooo sad! Had me in tears :( but the ending was awesome, had me smiling like a cat who stole the milk XD
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Wow, that was incredibly hot!
IFancyu chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Found this beautiful ff after the s3 midseason finale heartbreaking episode...I really wish something like this happens on the show...
LadyShard chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Can I honestly say what an amazing story this was? Because it was awesome and I was damn near Oliver showed up I wish I could have kicked him myself and than some. Oh and if I may be so bold as to suggest a story involving Felicity going to Go them? Personally I'd love to see how she would deal with Bruce ;-) just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
i have read this almost 20 times...i love your fanfiction stories..seriously all of them
CLKit chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I want there to be a mini sequel to this a cute little follow up with the two of them living in the mansion now, maybe girls night with Thea. Just a little peek into their world post all of this.